Gaia Delphic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaia Delphic

Hi all , i noticed something on my gaia during WB... when im on lvl 20 inspiration and i atack with gaia using shortcut atack i deal 90K damage... but when im using Delphic Thunder Wave i deal 120k damage... im EWD mage , and this 2 atacks have major diference in atack output , Shortcut 185% damage , Delphic 470%... i think that dealed damage have to low diference (30k)..??
    so if anyone knows why can please tell me ?

Originally posted by LegendComes View Post
    Hi all , i noticed something on my gaia during WB... when im on lvl 20 inspiration and i atack with gaia using shortcut atack i deal 90K damage... but when im using Delphic Thunder Wave i deal 120k damage... im EWD mage , and this 2 atacks have major diference in atack output , Shortcut 185% damage , Delphic 470%... i think that dealed damage have to low diference (30k)..??
    so if anyone knows why can please tell me ?
    i had a little confusion until i understand you mean short circuit, not shortcut.
    and for your question, did you has ruthlessness astral equipped?
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

this is cuz short ciruit causes main damage and then causes 50% of that damage to an enemy in same row.If single enemy then he will take that extra 50% damage.So the real damage the wb takes is roughly 280-300% damage

Comment

i dont have ruthlesnes astral... and if u have right it should be 235% not 300%.. and there still diference in 235% damage... thats a lot..

Comment

Damage formula for this game is [(Atk-Def)/2] +/- 10%. You then calculate all other % based increases. So in order to know for sure whether these damage totals are correct you need to look at how much Matk or Patk you and your sylph combined have. If we assume 40k at level 20 Inspiration then that would mean base damage is between 18k-22k since WB supposedly doesn't have a defense total.
          Take this total and apply the % of damage listed for the attack being used. Short Circuit is a 185% +200 damage power. The thing that confuses most people is that this does NOT mean the base damage is increased by 185% but that the end damage is 185% of the base.
          If you stick with the AVERAGE of 20k damage from this example that would mean 37,200 damage from short circuit BEFORE you factor in Will Destroyer.
          A level 10 Will destroyer is 50% damage increase so you would end up with 55,800 as your end damage total on Average.
          If the secondary hit DOES strike the single target then that SHOULD be 28,400 MORE damage from the secondary hit (50% of 37,200 is 18,600 + 50% of that total is 28,400) for a grand total of 84,200 damage.

Looking at Gaia's Delphic we see 470% + 515. Given same values for Will Destroyer and Atk totals the numbers are as follows
          Base - 20k
          Before Will Destroyer - 95,515 damage
          After Will Destroyer - 143, 272 damage

Remember that the original +/-10% on the BASE damage formula is what is known as Floating damage and is the reason why you will see different totals for the same attack on a fairly regular basis. On AVERAGE you're not seeing a HUGE difference in damage from these two attacks, especially if that secondary damage concept is true (don't use Short Circuit so really have no idea).

DISCLAIMER: This is MY understanding of the damage system in this game. If anybody has more input please feel free to supply it.

Edit: Just looking at the base % your Delphic SHOULD be doing about 50% MORE damage than your Short Circuit on AVERAGE so with a 80k Short Circuit a 120k Delphic is perfectly in line.
          Last edited by FarrelBrown; 03-30-2014, 04:27 PM.
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Working...
          X