Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Master kit drop chance nerfed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master kit drop chance nerfed?

In the last 40attemps 0 master kits so I`ve started to wonder did I enter some ultra bad luck steak or what.Till now roughly it was 1 at every 10 attempts +- but now 40 without as single one is kinda lol.How`s it for you same as before or you notice drop as well.

yep, i have the same suspicion too. at the first few days, i only get novice or master, but now it seems expert box steals master's chance to drop.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

You have, what experts call, wartune luck.

Comment

Sample size is too small for now, but I do have the same feeling.

Comment

did you guys really think they would leave it with high chances?

Comment

i must have ultra bad luck then since I didn't even get much from the start and now I still rarely get it...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

so lower drop rates coinciding with them selling summoner packs.....nah...just a coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                did you guys really think they would leave it with high chances?
                Why it dont make sense since after u get 1 you will need super luck for opening epic card.

Comment

The only way to get master chest is to be low level or very very lucky. They reduced the chance for high level players to get master chest, but the lower levels are getting like crazy. I have 4 characters; 2 are 65+ and 2 are 40s. My 2 lv40 characters will get 1 to 3 master chest a day, but my lv60+ characters will only get maybe 2 master chest a week and one is from trading summoner shards.

Comment

u guys know the answer , cash enought and trade shards for master , they just allowed ppl to belive it was a fair event for a short time , now is the time for the truth

Comment

my 2 other low lvl/br characters got 2 purple cards while my main none so unfair

I even tried to open 5 blue at once no luck

Comment

its about luck like all the things the same as tresure hunt. i know people who got all purple cards,and evan double for some, while i did not evan get one

Comment

I have 8 master chests in the invetory, waiting to open 10 at once and I demand to get at least 2 purples !

Comment

Not really, it's all on luck. I used up my 10 tries and got 3 master summoner kits from it
                            S404 Jade River
                            Wiseman
                            Founder of Fairy Tail
                            View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Comment

the luck seems to favor the noobs though. Since the event was unlocked until now, I've only really seen noobs getting purple cards while most of the stronger ppl like me didn't manage to get any despite having opened over 20 - 30 master kits....its the same thing for most other gambling type events as well. The noobs seem to be able to get it without needing to spend much or some didn't even have to spend a dime, while the rest of us have to spend tons to get the same thing...this is really quite biased. If they want noobs to catch up, there are other ways to do it instead of this...=S They could just introduce a balance system to negate time related features like holy seal/mounts/soul engrave so that noobs stand a chance against older players. Not make older players buy thousands of chest to get things like hades or mount while the newbies open free chests and get it on their first box or 5...its been the same since the past half a yr for those who played that long should notice such a trend in many servers =S...
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                              X