Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Master kit drop chance nerfed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During those events where they threw infinity wheels at us, I got two master chests (one of which was from trading in 100 shards). Past week I've gotten like 4-5 master chests. It's just your luck, 40-50 chests really isn't much either.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
      During those events where they threw infinity wheels at us, I got two master chests (one of which was from trading in 100 shards). Past week I've gotten like 4-5 master chests. It's just your luck, 40-50 chests really isn't much either.
      You are totally missing the whole pt. While the thread title is misleading, the thread poster talked about getting purple cards. I was also talking about getting purple cards. Are you telling me u got 4 - 5 purple cards so far and your BR is at least as high as mine or higher? Even so, how many ppl with our stats/br got that many purple cards compared to the number of noobs who got it?
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

personally i thnk its unfair on the card drop rate from the chests. my wife and many others have purplrs and oranges from the chests and i have trouble getting a blue card.

Comment

^^ Orange yeah sure

Comment

Originally posted by ichiz3r0 View Post
            my wife and many others have purplrs and oranges from the chests and i have trouble getting a blue card.
            Pics of orange or it didn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
              You are totally missing the whole pt. While the thread title is misleading, the thread poster talked about getting purple cards. I was also talking about getting purple cards. Are you telling me u got 4 - 5 purple cards so far and your BR is at least as high as mine or higher? Even so, how many ppl with our stats/br got that many purple cards compared to the number of noobs who got it?
              So you're saying that there is a secret algorythm that will reduce the chance of getting rewards as your BR gets higher?
              It actually makes sense. I will open chests naked from now on and see what happens lol.
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                Pics of orange or it didn't happen.
                In the new patch, the card interface has been modified and all slots have opened. If you hover over the middle slot (orange card slot) it says "coming soon".
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                  In the new patch, the card interface has been modified and all slots have opened. If you hover over the middle slot (orange card slot) it says "coming soon".
                  Ok neat, so the kid was lying. Can't say I'm surprised lol, the tone (yeah) of his post was pretty clear.

Comment

I is has 100k br and is has purple card

Comment

150k br, i started off getting a decent amount of master boxes, but now recently i get perhaps 3-4 a week, and i haven't had a purple card since the card system came out, athena what you are saying about making it harder for players with high br does make sense, there is one player one my server who near enough has to exchange for the top prize every events as he does not receive it from a box drop, and his br is around 130-140k

Retired
                      Character - Scotty
                      Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                        I is has 100k br and is has purple card
                        100k br is considered below average in case you didn't know....so you fall into the category of weak players getting purple cards easier than stronger players...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

i only got 4 master boxes in total, so i think i have bad luck too lol, but i dont care about that, i dont have purple cards either.
                          Archer: GodFatherâ„¢ lvl: 80 BR: 1,467.460

Comment

no purple cards for me either. my br is around 115k right now. my guildie got a purple card the other day and his br is around 119k atm. I agree with you though, I think it has been nerfed and it is ridiculous. I too have gotten wayyyyy less master chest than before, and when I get lucky enough to get one I still get a regular crappy card that I always get.

Comment

Have been quite a while since I got a Master kit on either my main or my two noobs, so wouldn't be surprised if they nerfed it. I used to get around 1 every 10 attempts before.
                              Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

Working...
                              X