This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just gonna add something extremly random

In lvl 28 at worldboss, (as a Mage) i finished somewhere 4th-6th place, without trinkets, and as best mage
    Almost all of the other top 10 had trinkets.
    It is possible! but after that it was hard to stay in top 10 D:
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

^^ is why i say lvl 20-40 have insufficent data.
      Cambrooke

S103
      Guild: Beast
      Class Mage
      Might Rank #2
      VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by zhadowwulff View Post
        Tell me more about how you are 50+ and in the end game.
        Tell me more about how a TANK is supposed to dish out the most damage in game.
        Tell me more about why this game has a "TANK" class and where exactly, is TANKING useful? Cuz it sure isnt multiplayer.... Tanking has no place in this game.... No reason why knights should be "tanks", and cant be damage dealers like the other 2. Screw lvl 50+, knights should be on even terms from LVL 1 to LVL 10000. Zero reason why 1 class is allowed to dominate world bosses from the get go. If there is a reason, Id like to hear it, because Im a lvl 40, frustrated knight.
        Last edited by Teralitha; 09-20-2012, 01:26 AM.

Comment

archers are already tanking

Comment

Originally posted by R23100315 View Post
            archers are already tanking
            EVERYONE can tank right now if they use the right astrals, high g Skills and high Def. but they WILL lose damage at this low level being they have to give up a few damage x % astrals to do so.

Lets wait til we hit the heroic part of this game and see how many archwers and mages are tanking then.
            Cambrooke

S103
            Class Mage
            Might Rank #2
            VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
              Tell me more about why this game has a "TANK" class and where exactly, is TANKING useful? Cuz it sure isnt multiplayer.... Tanking has no place in this game.... No reason why knights should be "tanks", and cant be damage dealers like the other 2. Screw lvl 50+, knights should be on even terms from LVL 1 to LVL 10000. Zero reason why 1 class is allowed to dominate world bosses from the get go. If there is a reason, Id like to hear it, because Im a lvl 40, frustrated knight.
              just quit being a knight u crybaby. start at new server n pick mage or archer. instead of whining n frustrated over n over again.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

heres the thing. BALENS BALENS BALENS BALENS BALENS BALENS.

need i say more? u wanna be in the top 10? doesnt matter what class u are, spend 300 dollars, get 3 sockets in all your gear and pimp out with lvl 4/5 attack/defence/health gems and your laughing. sad, but true

Comment

Originally posted by Celestiros View Post
                  heres the thing. BALENS BALENS BALENS BALENS BALENS BALENS.

need i say more? u wanna be in the top 10? doesnt matter what class u are, spend 300 dollars, get 3 sockets in all your gear and pimp out with lvl 4/5 attack/defence/health gems and your laughing. sad, but true
                  FAIL

i spent under 20$ USD and yet im always top five....
                  Cambrooke

S103
                  Class Mage
                  Might Rank #2
                  VIP 8

Comment

Whats wrong with the Knight Players?

Knights are no Warriors like in other Game, here they are SIMPLY Tanks, nothing more and nothing less - Except you put in much Money to open all Slots with PATK and Astrals.

Mages are known for High magic Dmg and Area of Effect Dmg, at least I see it so

Hunters are known for High High Crit so they get massive Attack on anything as many of you flame, means they are perfect PvP Chars

I actually don't understand what you guys have a Problem for...you choose to be a Knight not us. Also when you created the Char it stated that Knights aren't Full strenght and so not good for High Dmg

Comment

look next time ill take a screen shot,but today top 10 in the last boss where 1 archer and 2 knights on 1,2,3 and 4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 where shared by 3 archers,1 mage and 3 knights.

so stop saying the knight class is broken and that archers rulled all.

as the first post says,for this players to be top 10 in WB they are or high cash players or they changed their hero to focus exclusively in atack,damaging in most everything else,which and in the subject of the ones that did this just for world boss,has also made them soft as butter to hit,which means that any knight with enough defense to withstand their atack defeat them at any time...

stop saying the knight class is broken and that the archers are all OP,its untrue and 100% false.

the OP archers are mainly extremely high cash players while the rest may be good at WB but against a good knight with a good build they suck.

Comment

Working...
                      X