Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knights related

hi guys
    i know that there are plenty of threads like mine,but i just want 2 post my own opinion.i'm a knight at lvl 35 and with every single lvl up i'm disappointed more and more how unfair class differences are. it is a first game where knights are soooo much weaker that archers and mages.i'm with my lvl30 gryphons can successfully fight against lvl 31 archers or mages(maybe lvl 32), above that .. gettin kick my *** every time.or am i wrong...?

Knights are broken. Rage costs and cooldowns are from a bad day of boozing. I think the devs must have worked for blizzard to have that sense of humor

Comment

Knights broken? *eyeroll* Sorry but I disagree, on the whole unbalanced issue. Every Arena duel I'm in against a knight they get 6 rounds of zero damage due to the protection egg. I've seen knights do double my damage (archer), mages wipe out entire groups in Arena and other archers tank better than knights. It's all on how you allocate your skill points, what equipment you use, gems socketed and so forth. But most importantly it's based on how much time you're willing to invest to partake in all the different features (battleground, arena, boss fights, questing, MP dungeons). If you skip one, don't expect to be quite as good as someone else that does partake.

Comment

Originally posted by Mursilis View Post
        Knights broken? *eyeroll* Sorry but I disagree, on the whole unbalanced issue. Every Arena duel I'm in against a knight they get 6 rounds of zero damage due to the protection egg. I've seen knights do double my damage (archer), mages wipe out entire groups in Arena and other archers tank better than knights. It's all on how you allocate your skill points, what equipment you use, gems socketed and so forth. But most importantly it's based on how much time you're willing to invest to partake in all the different features (battleground, arena, boss fights, questing, MP dungeons). If you skip one, don't expect to be quite as good as someone else that does partake.
        Knight's time to shine is post 50,
        pre 50 is to see how dedicated you are

Comment

Originally posted by wh1sper View Post
          hi guys
          i know that there are plenty of threads like mine,but i just want 2 post my own opinion.i'm a knight at lvl 35 and with every single lvl up i'm disappointed more and more how unfair class differences are. it is a first game where knights are soooo much weaker that archers and mages.i'm with my lvl30 gryphons can successfully fight against lvl 31 archers or mages(maybe lvl 32), above that .. gettin kick my *** every time.or am i wrong...?
          Do you watch often an EPIC HISTORICAL WAR MIDDLE AGES? Haha! Warriors always the Hero at the end of the movie right?

So you just have to wait, you have no idea how knights are deadly and most annoying enemy at late game.
          I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
          I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
          'but the company is ruined it.
          Goodbye!

Comment

Knights underpowered? No one plays it right, my server lvl 30 (yes 30) I have yet to lose a duel, 50+
            Why? I do the smart thing, focus on HP. The more HP I get the longer I can draw a fight out, the more damage they do to themselves with reflect.
            People don't seem to understand 20% = 1/5th of your life. Also, use intercept on big skills they dish out, see someone preping dylphic? use intercept (it has a FASTER activation time than them) and it will make it so they cannot use it. In arena, I do my job as the TANK, not the DPS. My team going against lvl 35+ some in full pvp gear and me sitting in lvl 20 gear. We won all but 3 times resulting in 284 medals.

I don't see how you think a knight is underpowered just because your numbers don't throw up high in pvp, and world boss.
            It's about drawing out the battle, not (OMFG ARCHERS DO MORE DMG DSFSDGIKDJGK) *they are suposed to*

-Side note- Archers do not have the same Pdef as knights, their armor is 2 values of the same with Pdef and Mdef armor. lower than knights. (more Pdef less Mdef)
            20% increase in Pdef for us. Yes the % doesn't seem like much when you have 1-2k Pdef, wait till over 50 when the calculations actually mean something. It adds up alot.

This is made for lvl 70+ being balanced, not 2x and 3x. Level, get your gear, get astrals, do your acadamy, guild skills, and then when ALL of them are the best they can be, talk about OP.

Comment

Final Thoughts: Knights Are Pretty OP, enough said, If ANYONE is failing at a class it Is THEIR fault and THEIR fault alone, said it before will say it again, no such thing as bad characters, just bad players (bad build= you dunno how to play your class, or are simply badly gear which in the same you are a bad player, play more, farm more)
              Last edited by ProNab; 09-20-2012, 09:56 PM.
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                Final Thoughts: Knights Are Pretty OP, enough said, If ANYONE is failing at a class it I THEIR fault and THEIR fault alone, said it before will say it again, no such thing as bad characters, just bad players (bad build= you dunno how to play your class, or are simply badly gear which in the same you are a bad player, play more, farm more)
                Spoken like a true mage.

Comment

Originally posted by Mursilis View Post
                  Did you actually read the post, Rage costs etc , its not about your personal exploits in dueling AI.

Comment

Originally posted by subzero1703 View Post
                    Did you actually read the post, Rage costs etc , its not about your personal exploits in dueling AI.
                    Knights have the highest Rage generation. So the cost is of course going to be higher. Oh. And did I mention knights can delete the opponents rage? Because they can.

Comment

I don't see how you can fit incercept in your build if you need shield, reverse damage, and both your slashers. Their not enough keys to use all your skills. You need both slashers as those have the smallest cds and are very good skills. If your a tank you need shield and reverse dmg otherwise you might as well just go dps route. Intercept doesn't fit in there at all. Tell me your skills? Would be helpful. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                        I don't see how you can fit incercept in your build if you need shield, reverse damage, and both your slashers. Their not enough keys to use all your skills. You need both slashers as those have the smallest cds and are very good skills. If your a tank you need shield and reverse dmg otherwise you might as well just go dps route. Intercept doesn't fit in there at all. Tell me your skills? Would be helpful. Thank you.
                        Wait wait, if you "NEED" both? You don't "NEED" everything all the time. Thats why its harder to play a knight.

If im in arena I'm going to use intercept to remove high damage / shield skills from the oponents to help out my team.
                        If im in dungeons/crypt I might want to put thrasher in its place.
                        If im on world boss I'm going to pick up delphic.

You have to pick and choose, you don't get to play smash face with the keyboard. Sorry.

Slash-Ulti slasher- Intercept - Shield - Reflect
                        Slash-Ultislash- Thrasher-Shield - reflect
                        Slash-Ultislash-Delphic - empty - empty (World boss you don't tank, reflect is worthless here and so is shield)
                        Last edited by xVinylScratchx; 09-20-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

I am jealous of other class. As knight skill only attack 1 where archer and mages can at least attack 2 within 1 single shoot.

Comment

you just need to know how to build your knight,taking the right skill,gear,gem and astral,guild skill help your knight advanced further
                            I'm currently playing lv 43 knight and i don't have problem getting to atleast rank 20 without using any extra buff ( pot,scrolls) and i'm not a vip,maxing your passive and shield (agoran shield,reverse damage) can help you alot in pvp and pve

Comment

im curently 13th in the duel thing on my lvl 44 knight and i dont have a single piece of arena gear my guild skills are 3 and i dont waste potions on duels also level 34 angels i just cant kill the guys with level 44 troops
                              Last edited by lance137; 09-20-2012, 09:47 PM.
                              Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Working...
                              X