No announcement yet.

knights related

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for me to chose knight is because I Love Doing RAW.....

my advice for knight players
    don't talk too much

use your fist to solve the problem....
    Pick Your Sword!!!

Grab Your Armor!!!

Prepare Your Heart!!!

We're at war

Comment

Originally posted by R23819069 View Post
      for me to chose knight is because I Love Doing RAW.....

my advice for knight players
      don't talk too much

use your fist to solve the problem....
      Reasonable, straightforward and convincing.

Comment

ty guys all who posted your opinions here,and i should say,since start of this post past some time(well a lot of it), i tryed different classes,was listening to other,more experienced players advices,went through forums and etc., and how strange it could sound ,but im back to knights class, atm im lvl50 , guild master of servers strongest guild(i created guild at the start of the server,not that g m was just transfered to me), and goin to stay with it, to see how far i can make it....1 thing what i noticed and i believe most of u gonna agree to this-knights class is a real test of your dedication to the game(no offence mages and archers )..and after new troops showed up, i am sure,the game will become even more exited for me btw, my char is EPIC from s199 g m of guild Faithless.(with same nick played on s90, s155,s176 ) one more time, thank u a lot for your time spent at this thread,and good luck to us all

Comment

Originally posted by Teralitha View Post
          I have already made suggestions to improve the knight class, that wont make them overpowered. But make them less frustrating.

1. R2 doesnt care that knights fall behind on world boss events. - Dominated mostly by Archers. Thus knights fall way behind in gold/daru for later game.
          2. R2 doesnt care that knights cant kill opponants as fast as mages and archers in battlegrounds. Dominated by both mages and archers. Knights do great, they just cant kill fast and end up only getting 1/2 the kills that archers and mages do, thus getting half the honor points, thus falling behind archers and mages yet again.
          3. Block/heal is broken. R2 knows this, and have stated they are looking into the problem. If you know your class, then you know "how" it is broken. Dont ask me.
          4. Assuming you take angels at lvl 40, angel healing ability is broken. R2 is also aware and looking into it.
          5. AFK AI defending your rank is broken. Knights will lose rank to much weaker opponants because of dumb AI skill choices. R2 is also aware of this and looking into it.

If block is fixed, this will help knights survive a "little" better in battle.
          If Angels healing is fixed, knights using angels will be harder to kill.
          If AI is improved, knights will be able to defend ranks properly against much weaker opponants as they should.

I have suggested that R2 disable crit damage for all classes in world boss to make it even for all. Excellent suggestion - but ignored.
          I have suggested that Reverse Damage get increased for higher levels of play, because at lvl 50+, that RD that does 1k damage will be pretty useless in endgame. RD lvl 1 and 2 are barely useful now, and should get a damage increase also.
          1. Archers are generally in the top 10, but the good knights take #1/2/3 or 4.
          2. Fights take longer when fighting mages or knights. Find how many DPS mages there are later on... Majority switch to heal builds. Odds are knights are farming more honor than me.
          3. How is block/heal broken? I've seen Knights ALWAYS heal the correct amount of hp when they block?
          4. Not sure how Angels are broken, if I'm not mistaken they have a % chance to heal lowest % hp target? or something alone those lines, generally means healing themselves.
          5. All AFK AIs are broken. They use random skills some feel like a higher priority than others. I've seen Mages puri for example.

Nothing wrong with block.
          Knights who use angels are fools
          If AI is improved knights wont be able to gain as many ranks as they do.

Remove Crit? Hey! I'm a crit mage, that's not fair for me. Terrible suggestion
          I agree with reverse damage. Should be % of damage taken or something. Not a true 1k damage.

Knights rule. I wish I was one sometimes, So much you could do with their builds.

Comment

Knights are not weak in 1v1 without troops, they nerfed our block and we are still strong in arena and guild battles. BUT, if we fight troops, let's say you're decent knight with lvl 50 troops vs mage with same lvl troops and 3k less br, he need 2 turns, maybe 3 to kill your troops, while you need, 5? 6? or if they use suntoria it gets even worse. Don't tell me that reverse dmg works cuz oh hey decent mage can heal up to 7-8k every 15 sec + gets reduced dmg and his troops will also remove my reverse. Before someone say "USE INTERCEPT" Yea sure, if i only had that much rage to use reverse (30 cost), shield (30 cost) and intercept(25 cost). Am lvl 55 knight 36k br i fought lots battles in solo arena and bgs and problem is always same, TEMPLARS.

Comment

hmm...read a few posts on this thread with soem i agree, with others i don't (seems normal, doesn't it?). I had at times the feeling that mages are OP, like some other knights have i'm sure, but every class has it's pros and cons:
              Knights: HP and Defense
              Archers: Massive damage
              Mages: Heals

If you'll try to get something else than the main purpose of your class you will simply fail (unless you spend). Also IF you built your knight properly then you should do just fine (yes you die from time to time but it's only a game and it's bound to happen at some point so stop whining about it)
              One more thing...some players say knight shine from lvl50 on...i'd rather say they can shine after lvl55 (said can beause if you scr.ew up your build or you are in a hurry to lvl up you'll shine around lvl60...or never)

Comment

check this out, here is number 1 on china's servers ( a knight huh ? ) based on players strength !

so...Knights are weak u say ? 46k PATK, 44k PDEF, 23k MDEF, 10k Critics, 10k Block and... 192k HP, his weakest astro is a lvl 8 red astral, Notice the big difference between him and N°2 based on BR.
                if someone want to be strong, he need to fight his way to the top, not complain on forums for his weakness, u want to be strong ? spend some "$$", be a geek and come back here again to say, "i'm the stronget player on wartune, come duel me if you dare !"

other then that, be as a majority of players are... a casual player who play wartune for fun (like me) and enjoy what you achieved as u are.

Have fun.

S41.
                YAMAZAKARIA.
                Last edited by YAMAZORDX; 05-06-2013, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Knights have 2 passives 20% hp and 20% pdef and Archers have 2 passives 20% and 20% crit...
                  In Guild Skills what are the skills offered if you dont know I will enumerate ok POWER, DEFENSE, INTELLECT, CHARISMA AND ENDURANCE...
                  Based on the guild skills what skills do archers have 20% passive only endurance right... Based on guild skills what skills do knights have 20% passive endurance and 20% in armor... in Level 10 guild Skills it is +400armor and every 1 armor = 4pdef and 4mdef so 400x4=1600 pdef so it means knights have 20% passive in pdef so 1600 divide 5 and the result of 20% passive is additional 320pdef... So Guild Skill armor level 10 gives 1600pdef is given in archers while 1920pdef is given in knights... So base on br 1 pdef = 1br see the difference 1600br for archers and 1920br for knights in Guild Skill category alone...
                  Now lets talk about gems for knights the 3 essential gems are pattack, pdef and hp because of the 20% pdef and 20% hp passives while for archers the 3 essentials are pattack, crit and hp because of the 20% crit and 20% hp passives...
                  Level 5 pdef gems gives 176pdef but because of the 20% pdef passive for knights it gives additional 35pdef so 176+35=211pdef is the same as 211 br...
                  Level 5 crit gems gives 88crit but because of the 20% crit passive for archers it gives additional 19crit so 88+19=107crit is the same as 107 br...
                  So if you put 8pcs level 5 pdef gems is equal to 1688 br for knights and so if you put 8pcs level 5 crit gems is equal to 857 br for archers...
                  Look above computations and let sum it up 1600br(L10 GS pdef) + 857br(8pcs L5crit gems)=2457br for archers while 1920br(L10 GS pdef)+1688br(8pcs L5 pdef gems)=3608br for knights see the difference...

Comment

In Helm and Armor there is Pdef and Mdef there is no crit so it means knights have advantage again coz of the 20% passive pdef...
                    In mounts Strenght, Intellect, Endurance and Armor so archers gain 20% only in endu but knights gain 20% in endu as well as armor coz armor is both pdef and mdef...
                    In wings pattack, mattack, pdef, mdef, hp so archers gain only hp passive because there is no crit passive but knights gain pdef passives and hp passives so again knights gain advantage...
                    So given all that advantages how can someone say that knights are not powerful... The fact is that many knight players are dumb and dont know how to take advantages in their build...
                    HATE WHINERS HATE WEAK PLAYERS BUT I LOVE KNIGHT...

Comment

Originally posted by YAMAZORDX View Post
                      check this out, here is number 1 on china's servers ( a knight huh ? ) based on players strength !

so...Knights are weak u say ? 46k PATK, 44k PDEF, 23k MDEF, 10k Critics, 10k Block and... 192k HP, his weakest astro is a lvl 8 red astral, Notice the big difference between him and N°2 based on BR.
                      if someone want to be strong, he need to fight his way to the top, not complain on forums for his weakness, u want to be strong ? spend some "$$", be a geek and come back here again to say, "i'm the stronget player on wartune, come duel me if you dare !"

other then that, be as a majority of players are... a casual player who play wartune for fun (like me) and enjoy what you achieved as u are.

Have fun.

S41.
                      YAMAZAKARIA.
                      r uslupid event a cat in my house can become number 1 with a bunch of $$
                      IGN : MsKorupsi
                      server : 3
                      level : 69
                      BR : 200k++
                      knights fable

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
                        In Helm and Armor there is Pdef and Mdef there is no crit so it means knights have advantage again coz of the 20% passive pdef...
                        In mounts Strenght, Intellect, Endurance and Armor so archers gain 20% only in endu but knights gain 20% in endu as well as armor coz armor is both pdef and mdef...
                        In wings pattack, mattack, pdef, mdef, hp so archers gain only hp passive because there is no crit passive but knights gain pdef passives and hp passives so again knights gain advantage...
                        So given all that advantages how can someone say that knights are not powerful... The fact is that many knight players are dumb and dont know how to take advantages in their build...
                        HATE WHINERS HATE WEAK PLAYERS BUT I LOVE KNIGHT...
                        It only affevt physical defence, NOT MAGICAL as well.
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

I am talking about archers versus knights which many are saying that archers are pawning knights which is not true for me... I have been killing archers and same knights since level 39, 49 until now bracket 59...

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
                            I am talking about archers versus knights which many are saying that archers are pawning knights which is not true for me... I have been killing archers and same knights since level 39, 49 until now bracket 59...
                            The part that archers own knights is a lie ... mostly.. (but a well built knight should not lose)

Comment

my server is full of archer and low on knights and mages both. its odd it is also low on mages but all the time i see peopel lookign for mages and knights never is anyone ever looking for archers due to the enormous amount of them. ss33 undead if u a mage or knight and want to join us. if you are archer please stay away we have enough of you lol

Comment

Here's my personal opinion:

PVP (assuming equal lvl, spending, tech, etc.)
                                Knights should beat archers 9 out of 10 times
                                Knights will have trouble against mages (especially when templars are involved) but can still win
                                Having the advantage against 1 class and disadvantage against the other seems balanced to me in terms of pvp for knights

PVE: Knights are terrible in this part of the game
                                Clearly the worst at WB since it's a dps event
                                Also the worst at Divine Altar since it's a dps event
                                Knights are the worst in catacombs as well due to the lack of utilities and consisistent healing
                                All 3 classes seems to do equally well in spire so that's nice
                                There isn't a single multiplayer dungeon right now that NEEDS a knight, sure it's nice to have one sit up front to take damage so archers and mages can dps and also save their hp packs, but an archer can usually do well as a knight substitute. An archer won't have as high pdef or hp as a knight to tank but dungeons up to GoD can probably be powered through anyways. The other thing a knight brings to a dungeon party is Apollo Shield which gives the whole team -30% damage reduction for a few turns. An archer can easily top that with Deep Freeze since it effectively give -50% damage reduction.
                                In Demon Temple, a knight isn't even WANTED since it's easier to clear with a team of 2 mages and 2 archers.

In conclusion, I think knights are fine at pvp but don't really get as much as other classes in pve so that can get frustrating. Also getting the short end of the stick with each update sure doesn't help either. Adding the dps event of Divine Altar, nerf block by a huge amount, and new troops (which seems to affect knights the most due to front row targeting) sure made a lot of knights frustrated in the past few months. Don't get me wrong, I love that altar and troops are in, but I just hate that it benefit the other 2 classes so much more and leaves knights behind.

Comment

Working...
                                X