Won't give me to collect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't give me to collect

I cleared tormented necropolis to lvl3 and it wont give me to collet the reward from hot event!!!!pls fix it

move to the next lvl

Comment

but at the event says to pass lvl 1 ....

Comment

File a ticket then post your ticket number here, and then hope a mod see this to help push your ticket other wise no reward for you.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
          File a ticket then post your ticket number here, and then hope a mod see this to help push your ticket other wise no reward for you.
          ticket?what do u mean by that, and how to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by ArchenicS0ul View Post
            ticket?what do u mean by that, and how to do it?
            pff lame ticket i can not find my server S-1 Devil Angel .............. from 10000servers

Comment

I cleared tormented necropolis to lvl3 and it wont give me to collet the reward from hot event!!!!pls fix it
              Did you cleared lv 3 necropolis only by that time? or you started at lv 1 and cleared up to lv 3 in that day?
              If you do lv 1 - lv 3 that day then you should able to claim the rewards, if you only cleared lv 3 that day, you can simply go to lv 4 and then don't fight the boss, just leave. then you should able to claim your rewards.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

I received compensation from wartune.Thanks wartune that i maintain all your forums and games exellent , u can close the thread

Comment

I received compensation from wartune.Thanks wartune that i maintain all your forums and games exellent , u can close the thread
                  the compensation pack was verynice...far better then i cld have imagined....ty

Comment

Nice compensation just hate gem packs! My two chars got 18lvl1 gems and 2x lvl2 gem out of 20 1/5gem packs

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
                      Nice compensation just hate gem packs! My two chars got 18lvl1 gems and 2x lvl2 gem out of 20 1/5gem packs
                      Not sure but I think I'm getting picking up on a whine here. Did they have to give a compensation pack? Nah. Did they anyway? Yep. Was it pretty awesome? Yep. Considering I didn't even have any issues and just got the comp pack as additional goodies, I'm totally onboard with it haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X