Show Crit and Dodge % when hovering over values

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Crit and Dodge % when hovering over values

Due to the uncertainty of the actual value of the Crit % and the Dodge %, it would be fantastic if the Crit % and Dodge % can be shown when hovering over the Crit and dodge values. All I am really suggesting is to show some transparity on the actual worth of these stats.
    Also known as Hinalover.

+1 to that - along with what is the chance when talents say "a chance to..."

Comment

yes! yes! yes! Would really love that.

Comment

Originally posted by R224566182 View Post
        Due to the uncertainty of the actual value of the Crit % and the Dodge %, it would be fantastic if the Crit % and Dodge % can be shown when hovering over the Crit and dodge values. All I am really suggesting is to show some transparity on the actual worth of these stats.
        I think someone has already proven the stats for crit and dodge. There's a certain amount of critical and block that u must attain to trigger it. At most for both to trigger is 95%. And as i see some players reached that amount, it really proves the 95% trigger rate. Well i won't tell where u can find it, so you should go and research for it. huwahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by ronronmelancio View Post
          I think someone has already proven the stats for crit and dodge. There's a certain amount of critical and block that u must attain to trigger it. At most for both to trigger is 95%. And as i see some players reached that amount, it really proves the 95% trigger rate. Well i won't tell where u can find it, so you should go and research for it. huwahaha.
          No one has proven anything....Jacko did do some testing with Crit and with 0 gear (aka 10 Crit rating as a base at level 80) and casting 3,000 times, he showed an approximate .1% Crit or 1% crit every 100 Crit Rating. But we do not know that for certain. It's just a scientific observation on the current model but has not PROVEN anything. Even the whole Crit % = 1 - 0.9995^Crit Rating theory has not been PROVEN. By showing the % in the tooltip, it would at least validate current theories. And currently theories is all we have.
          Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

Crit stat is only part of calculation...Simple thing like 1-2*3= rate not egzist

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

No one has proven anything....Jacko did do some testing with Crit and with 0 gear (aka 10 Crit rating as a base at level 80) and casting 3,000 times, he showed an approximate .1% Crit or 1% crit every 100 Crit Rating. But we do not know that for certain. It's just a scientific observation on the current model but has not PROVEN anything. Even the whole Crit % = 1 - 0.9995^Crit Rating theory has not been PROVEN. By showing the % in the tooltip, it would at least validate current theories. And currently theories is all we have.
              Jacko's formula is completely wrong.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

great idea even i want to know how much is my crit %

Comment

For you of course it's not proven because you didn't try. Have you tried it? In our server, it is logical to use. Well that's for us. So if u want to know, then try getting more critical and test it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by ronronmelancio View Post
                    For you of course it's not proven because you didn't try. Have you tried it? In our server, it is logical to use. Well that's for us. So if u want to know, then try getting more critical and test it yourself.
                    First of all, yes I have crit on my gear with the Crit Astral and Bonus Crit damage Astral; as a mage; but not a whole lot. Only 2,800 or so. I am not planning on full Crit until I finish my level 70 gear (which at the current rate won't be until the end of May). Do I feel like I have low Crit rating? Yes I do. Do I feel the need for more? Yes but like I said not until the 70 gear is complete. But you are not providing any meaningful information. Just hearsay or information with no supporting information. Show me where you saw this 95% cap? And at what point do you need to reach that. To partially quote a movie: "Show me the numbers" to support this theory.
                    Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

The only thing that was shown was that if you have a BR with the exact same stats as Jacko, you will get similar % of crit as him.

That's as much as we can say from his experiments.

Nothing more.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Crit chance depends on your opponent too (either his level and/or crit rating).
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Working...
                        X