Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight_Nightmare
    replied
    lol , they still make a idiot event .... they never learn how to use brain with good, lol

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    get ready for the crying agian over no event token in unlimmed events

Leave a comment:

• celius1
    replied
    Originally posted by starknikos View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79236[/ATTACH]
    sucks...all what i can say...

Leave a comment:

• chrisarnold94
    replied
    Originally posted by rembo View Post
    and ofc the ***** di.cks at r2 have 2 take even more away from us!!!! i really regret spending money on this game. i was a big casher, but with events like this, they can kiss my azz. nice job r2 keep it up and so more and more players will quit. you really know how 2 kill a good game.
    By big casher are we talking:

1) Whale cashing
    2) Vip $30/month non-casher
    3) Vip non-casher
    4) spent live savings non-casher

We need to DTR with R2

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by dukec2 View Post
    sylphs give stats as well. so you its two birds with one stone when raising your sylph
    Thats what I said, so giving event items or mahra, same thing, not a difference. Either way, not gonna happen.

Leave a comment:

• dukec2
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Giving mahra its same thing as giving event items.
    99% of people will get mahra and not the mount, seeing they are obsessed with sylphs more than their stats.
    sylphs give stats as well. so you its two birds with one stone when raising your sylph

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Giving mahra its same thing as giving event items.
    99% of people will get mahra and not the mount, seeing they are obsessed with sylphs more than their stats.

Leave a comment:

• fenrir67
    replied
    gladfor a whip event, even without event pieces.

Just wish they could give us sth like mahra or sepulcrm instead...
    or kyanite or anything we could use

Leave a comment:

• giannitsa23
    replied
    **** event again.. no eggs make merge in our server 389 you prosecution all players..

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Don't regret using a chunk of whips during Gem Event to up my stables. Still not bad for the leftovers bit of a bonus.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    Ah man, tomorrow starts the BG event ? I don't like those anymore....lose LD,get LD, lose LD, get LD...
    I win the ld 3-4/day by carting anyway.

meh, I understand that we dont have event items, but hoped for kyanite instead

Leave a comment:

• rembo
    replied
    and ofc the ***** di.cks at r2 have 2 take even more away from us!!!! i really regret spending money on this game. i was a big casher, but with events like this, they can kiss my azz. nice job r2 keep it up and so more and more players will quit. you really know how 2 kill a good game.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Ah man, tomorrow starts the BG event ? I don't like those anymore....lose LD,get LD, lose LD, get LD...

Leave a comment:

• CrypticMystic
    replied
    Originally posted by Miubs View Post
    As expected,no event items.

As long as our inventory/stash is full with SC/whips we wont get the old events back.
    I would have used up whips if it was giving out kyanite or daru. Gold is just too underwhelming (and so were skeleton keys since I'm not getting 60 rings/jewels and I already have 3 of 60 set)

Oh well, 21k SC and counting. 3k whips and counting.

Leave a comment:

• Suren45
    replied
    nice thx for posting

Leave a comment:

Working...
X