Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well...to the ones making countless threads on the same topic...since you already know its a pay to win, shouldn't you also know that complaining in forums does absolutely nothing even if you get all the non-cashers in this game to sign a petition? Why would the company change their business model base on the words of customers who use their products without paying a dime? Not to mention 7roads is the developer of the game. R2 is a sub-leasee thru PCity which directly leases WT from 7roads. So you're kind of asking a distributor to change the product manufactured by the manufacturer without the manufacturer's consent?

Go whine to each other on skype...more helpful to scream n rage there to release stress than to type here and strain your wrists in the process while seeing ppl like me troll you back for such posts...seriously...you are much better off playing another game. You won't be stressed out or getting angry over the pay 2 win feature of this game by playing another game which has the balance you're looking for. Coming to the forums to whine is really not a solution...
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Machairodus View Post
      I stopped paying one month ago, over 50 players i knew have quitted the game since the beginning of the year, and at least more than 200 since the september hall of shame.
      I found other game, i talked to my remaining friends here to move to a funnier and balenced game i found, and half of them started in the past week.
      As the initial post said, it is not about getting anything free, but to feel that you can achieve something in game and this is not the case here, some smal token will be good for small/middle players but whales are so greedy that they think their money is better than mine so i decided that r2 will not have it but can keep whit the others and see if a lot of medium small players like me stop spending here perhaps all that bigger sumes of the whales will be of no use at all, perhaps thousands of small players on the overal spend more money in here,but hey is a free country and they can run this business the way they like as bad as some of us think it is.
      Players are divided between whales and their brown nose supporters and medium/small/non cashers, picture is pretty simple, whitout the latest this game will fall, and all those big sums of money will become lost, enjoy what you have make of wartune while it last.
      Butdo not cry when you don't have any small guy around to smash or gloat over, if you think i'm wrong just check visa wars list of participants, every month less and less, check server player numbers...... enjoy you wanted an elite paying game, congrats you are getting it.
      I agree, if the events were to go back to the way they used to be the game would become a lot more balanced, even though event items are more expensive in some ways, they'll be much more balanced. i played this over a year, and i saw the events change. back in the days, we were able to get a mount or special wings if we had 300-360 event items, and we were able to get those event items by quests, but mainly a whip or soul crystal event. use 5 whips, get 5 soul crystal, 1 whip and 1 event item. that's how it's supposed to be. not like this. They should go back to the old event system. in which they give non-cashers a chance to get a good thing too.
      Server : 226 (Shiver Howl) EU
      Name : Raveniter〤
      Class : Knight
      BR : 980k ( 28 July 2015 )
      Level : 80
      Honor Rank : Imperial Mythic Dragon Earl

Making youtube videos at :
      follow my Facebook at :
      or follow me on Twitter :

Comment

Originally posted by ShinyKitty View Post
        I agree, if the events were to go back to the way they used to be the game would become a lot more balanced, even though event items are more expensive in some ways, they'll be much more balanced. i played this over a year, and i saw the events change. back in the days, we were able to get a mount or special wings if we had 300-360 event items, and we were able to get those event items by quests, but mainly a whip or soul crystal event. use 5 whips, get 5 soul crystal, 1 whip and 1 event item. that's how it's supposed to be. not like this. They should go back to the old event system. in which they give non-cashers a chance to get a good thing too.
        Balanced means noncasher getting the same rewards as cashers?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Balanced means noncasher getting the same rewards as cashers?
          Balance means you can get 1, and spend money to buy up to 4 more.
          Current balance you can get 0 and spend money to get 5.
          SlyDevil | s374

Comment

Originally posted by HitTheOtherGuy View Post
            Balance means you can get 1, and spend money to buy up to 4 more.
            Current balance you can get 0 and spend money to get 5.
            so u are saying that the cashers need to get 4 of ea mount....hmm what do they so do with the 3 other mount that they cant use... there are holes in u logi

Comment

r2 likes it when they lose some players, less customer care for the low paying customers .... easier to deal with the current player base.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
                U guys cry so much if we didn't balen like ive posted u wouldn't have a game to play so handle it.
                I was a paying player too,not a small one but a very decent, your comment proves that whales they think we have to thank them for be so arrogant, so let me do some math here...
                1 whale spend over a year like 12k minimum
                1000 players spend a month 100 bucks = 100000 dollars a month income = 120k dollars a year
                but this company listen to the guy that waste more quickly instead of the majority that make their big numbers, smart policy, yep very smart because we all saw how it is ending, 1000 players are now less than 100 because the guy with the big visa make more noise.
                Is like in the real world, the small groups are always the ones that insult and make more noise claiming for some rights but forget that they aren't the only ones that get them.

PS: This game like every other one in the bussines needs big sums of money to work, the easy and secure way is from medium/micro transaction invoices, anybody with a minimum knowledge in market economy could tell you that, of course you can get it fast by raising the prices and milking the cow, but that would kill the business pretty fast and ruin your rep in the market unless you don't care and are preparing to run with the cash.
                The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Lets see if I have this right...you want a game that's free, gives you everything and makes things fair between the people who have money and the people who don't. You sound like a certain US political party....

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri54 View Post
                    Lets see if I have this right...you want a game that's free, gives you everything and makes things fair between the people who have money and the people who don't. You sound like a certain US political party....
                    Can you explain where i say that?....
                    This game is not free, you want everything decent, pay for it, ok np, i can get that, what i can't is the arrogance of people saying that because they waste a bit more than others they have the right to decide if the rest of us are worth of get anything, it doesn't matter to them that in the first place they got those things because a lot of us supported this game paying, what is no longer the case for me and others since they whine and wanted all for themselves (those events make for them to get exclusive items that gave advantage in game did not seem enough, and turned so greedy that they want it all).

Fine for me, but if they keep that argument and developers keep listeming to their relatively small numbers instead of the majority that pays (and that majority money counts too) when this game fell, it will be because their fault, i will not support a company that think i'm not worth of being listened because i don't want to spend 1000 euros per month.

PS: on the last year between recharges, vip and some promos i have spent over 1000 euros here, and for an online buggy game like this that is more than they deserve, but thanks to the whales for opening my ayes and make me discover that there are a lot of online free games in the internet, in wich to spend my money instead of this one.
                    Last edited by Machairodus; 03-31-2014, 08:47 AM.

Comment

bigst problem is to get people to keep play alot has wait more then 6 month now on mp 80 sinces ther gote full legendary 70 long time ago, but R2 dont care we wil not get mp 80 any time sone and then we get new pach it wil be 5 parts or more and mp 80 wil be in last part whit stack on 9999 to, so we wil get in june or july.

Comment

let me get this thread straight to the point ,

its like getting in a super market and telling that we need balance between the buyers from the guys who haven't bought a thing yet meaning that we want things for free while ppl are paying things with their hard work and sweat they went through over the years.

and its true this is a pay to win game but then doesnt mean that u can polute here and say i ant everything cashers get with out paying a coin . it doesn't work like that.

if u think this game isn't fair then i sugeest u empty your wallet if not plan your strategy in the game and have patience

at least if u said that where cashers get like many things , we free players can get something that would have been smart .

if u wanna whine then u better go with your winers on skype or fb or whatever and remove your stress in there

like ppl have explained already the business has to keep going meaning getting money to improve the game

if u wanna quit stop bragging and quit simple if u wanna cry then i suggest remove your tears and get in the game lol

and if i get his right u want the sc event and whip event from what i see

BUT THEN ALL THIS THREAD MEANS IS GIVE ME WHAT I WANT AND U GET NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by Mugetsu110; 03-31-2014, 12:11 PM.

Comment

did they quitted or rage quitted?

Comment

Originally posted by UnderTaker16 View Post
                            did they quitted or rage quitted?
                            some players did rage quitting because of the so called " balance" and some just move on like many ppl do

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                              some players did rage quitting because of the so called " balance" and some just move on like many ppl do
                              The point of, what I feel most non-cashers whining about 'balance', is that, there are plenty of successful games that have a payment factor, but it doesn't give any advantages in terms of stats. They are microtransactions that provide cosmetic overrides, new looks and that is what keeps up with the business. Such microtransactions are implemented so that the benefits are temporary at best in stats and are mostly to do with in-game looks.

What people don't realise is that wartune is not that type of game. If you want a game that has 'balance', then go find one and play it. Research a game before you start devoting time and money into it.
                              Character Name: hove
                              Class: Knight
                              Level: 74
                              Battle Rating: 109k
                              Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                              Server: Aeria S4

Comment

let me get this thread straight to the point ,

its like getting in a super market and telling that we need balance between the buyers from the guys who haven't bought a thing yet meaning that we want things for free while ppl are paying things with their hard work and sweat they went through over the years.
                                Bad example, this is not a supermarket is an online game

and its true this is a pay to win game but then doesnt mean that u can polute here and say i ant everything cashers get with out paying a coin . it doesn't work like that.

if u think this game isn't fair then i sugeest u empty your wallet if not plan your strategy in the game and have patience
                                I'm not emptying more my wallet in this game i have paid already more than i got in exchange and my patience have is limits like most of players around, and my opinion as paying consumer is as valid as anyother i'm not polluting anything but explaining my point of view whitout insulting or brownnosing anybody.

at least if u said that where cashers get like many things , we free players can get something that would have been smart .

if u wanna whine then u better go with your winers on skype or fb or whatever and remove your stress in there

like ppl have explained already the business has to keep going meaning getting money to improve the game

if u wanna quit stop bragging and quit simple if u wanna cry then i suggest remove your tears and get in the game lol
                                Trouble is that because of the greedines of the whales a lot of people have quit and is not fun anymore to play around, and some of us doesn't want the role of punchbags of some visa guy, and whithout the ones that you guys call whinners playing around is a bit boring

and if i get his right u want the sc event and whip event from what i see

BUT THEN ALL THIS THREAD MEANS IS GIVE ME WHAT I WANT AND U GET NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Nope, this thread is about a greedy policy ruining a fun game, some may ask for things for free, others for balance, if rich boys wants exclusive items they have already that spend like mad events r2 throws every month, also instead of messing with the rest of the players they could ask for extra special rewards for those that have spend above certain amount in the game, but you know what?, is better to insult the majority of the base players, and get angry at them when they stop playing, then you guys get angry because every day, bit a bit less players came in and you cannot gloat all that much, then one day only chasers around and noobs that play one week and quit, and after that game is dead and all your money was wasted for nothing,then instead of thik what went wrong you keep cursing the world for a problem that you created.

Keep the good job and enjoy what you have made, this is not the 1st game i saw die this way, and it will not be the last because players like you.

Comment

Working...
                                X