This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune will lose players, a lot

Wartune is not what i used to be anymore, cashers get EVERYTHING, normal players who are not spending get close to nothing. there is no more balance.
    Just look at how much events there are right now that require payment to get early or exclusive access to content, which non-casher cannot.
    a few examples maybe? "Special Tailor 1 and 2", dropping Fool's eggs, fashion cores, luck charms, wings, training whips. all that non-cashers require to even stand a chance for survival in this game.

the balance is sickening me. i hate it. and it's not going to change either, it's only going to get worse. this game will become a Pay to Win everything game. free players receive nothing. cashers get everything. this game should be shutdown, or R2 should be replaced by a company who does know how to make a game.
    When i look at other games that do it right with the free to play, but cashers dont get much either. most of these games give the casher things like VIP status, no cooldown, extra inventory tabs (or rows in wartune's case), unique appearance on the field that does not affect stats at all. Or type color in chat special colors. thats how a Free to Play game is supposed to be. not the bullsh*t R2 is doing.

Wartune is Pay to Win. Free, but excessivly Pay to Win.
    R2 should look at other games, and LEARN how they balance cashers and non-cashers.

Tell me your opinion in the comments below. if you're a casher or not, about the balance, give me your opinions.
    Server : 226 (Shiver Howl) EU
    Name : Raveniter〤
    Class : Knight
    BR : 980k ( 28 July 2015 )
    Level : 80
    Honor Rank : Imperial Mythic Dragon Earl

Making youtube videos at :
    follow my Facebook at :
    or follow me on Twitter :

not nearly as bad as the dropout of players after release of clothes. they still are earning a good profit so doesn't really matter to them

well for my server anyway

Comment

this is their profit strategy, they simply dont care about the game. its all about money, in a few years or sth wartune is probably dead and milked dry, then they move on to the next game to milk out.

Yes its a heavy p2w game, but those games arent the ones surviving many years, and r2 knows that darn well

Comment

people who pay earn them money, people dont obviously dont get anything

Comment

well,, u r true here shiny.. all my frnds, balence is very important in everything.. u see my frnds this game is full wid cashers and non cashers. why we play a game.. to fulfill a target. to achieve s0mething, but if u see that goal cannot be reached. u loose hope and slowly loose interest as well.. i have plaied lots of game till s0me and have seen the same thing happen all the time,, it d0nt happen fast but slowly.. u see wartune is fun not only because u play but also f0r frnds, we play togather,,and most of them are non cashers.. if they get hopeless and quit slowly then wartune will be less crowded and it wont be that much fun..and slowly cashers will quit too of will be dc f0r a long time(most of them wont quit because they have paid moeny but will log on very less).. can u all see the full picture. think why this game is soo good(till now).. when ull reach ld 50, 60 0r 70 ull find less less players, not because they are slow lving.. but new plaier are c0meing, getting to know they game and then quits knowing withouth cash its hopeless to play.. thats why balence is needed.. when i started plaing, there were lost of people, but alas most of them are no more playing, and answer is simple, when i started , i heard wartune is different.. here if u pay u can reach to the top, but if u d0nt, have patience and play hard.. ull gain there power but it would take lots of time.. and yes my frnds, that was my goal.. but now even i am feeling hopeless. and already started to search a new game where thing will be a lil more fare.. we fight for a goal,, for a aim,, if there is no aim, there is no reason to fight for

Comment

please define "win"
            IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
            Class: Archer
            Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
            Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              please define "win"
              he means we dont get anything with whips event now. you must pay to win stuff
              Server: S226 Shiver Howl
              Character: çrash
              Class: Mage
              Guild: Styx

The rest is confidential

Comment

define "win" for me

what is a "win"
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

We all knew when we started playing wartune, that cashers will get stuff we can't.

We were happy as long as we could get something usefull.

Wish they at least go back to the events that had 1 item(mount, wings, maybe sylph) only attaineble for cashers, and give us non cashers a weaker item, that still matters(10+ mount, or something)

Comment

Can someone sum up this thread? Is this another blah blah, whine whine, nobody cares thread?

Comment

Originally posted by prophetoo22 View Post
                      Can someone sum up this thread? Is this another blah blah, whine whine, nobody cares thread?
                      tl;dr: yes?

Comment

I stopped paying one month ago, over 50 players i knew have quitted the game since the beginning of the year, and at least more than 200 since the september hall of shame.
                        I found other game, i talked to my remaining friends here to move to a funnier and balenced game i found, and half of them started in the past week.
                        As the initial post said, it is not about getting anything free, but to feel that you can achieve something in game and this is not the case here, some smal token will be good for small/middle players but whales are so greedy that they think their money is better than mine so i decided that r2 will not have it but can keep whit the others and see if a lot of medium small players like me stop spending here perhaps all that bigger sumes of the whales will be of no use at all, perhaps thousands of small players on the overal spend more money in here,but hey is a free country and they can run this business the way they like as bad as some of us think it is.
                        Players are divided between whales and their brown nose supporters and medium/small/non cashers, picture is pretty simple, whitout the latest this game will fall, and all those big sums of money will become lost, enjoy what you have make of wartune while it last.
                        Butdo not cry when you don't have any small guy around to smash or gloat over, if you think i'm wrong just check visa wars list of participants, every month less and less, check server player numbers...... enjoy you wanted an elite paying game, congrats you are getting it.
                        The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

U guys cry so much if we didn't balen like ive posted u wouldn't have a game to play so handle it.

Comment

Free $100 UGC gamecard to play Wartune - with a catch.

No, it's not a scam nor trick.

I am wagering $100 worth of UGC gamecard, with a catch.
                            I bet that there will be at least 1 whine/moan/complain thread every 30 days.

Who dares to take up this wager?
                            If you win, I buy you $100 worth of UGC, but you must spend it on R2 Wartune only.
                            If I win, you buy me $100 worth of UGC and I will give to any player of my choice.

The terms of the wager:
                            I bet that the forums won't last 30 days without a whine/moan/complain thread.
                            You bet that it will.

Come, who wants to take me up on it.

The moderators can be judges.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              No, it's not a scam nor trick.

I am wagering $100 worth of UGC gamecard, with a catch.
                              I bet that there will be at least 1 whine/moan/complain thread every 30 days.

Who dares to take up this wager?
                              If you win, I buy you $100 worth of UGC, but you must spend it on R2 Wartune only.
                              If I win, you buy me $100 worth of UGC and I will give to any player of my choice.

The terms of the wager:
                              I bet that the forums won't last 30 days without a whine/moan/complain thread.
                              You bet that it will.

Come, who wants to take me up on it.

The moderators can be judges.
                              -_-
                              i rather bet on setting my hand on fire and not getting hurt than this impossible thing.
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X