X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Machairodus View Post
    [B]
    Nope, this thread is about a greedy policy ruining a fun game, some may ask for things for free, others for balance, if rich boys wants exclusive items they have already that spend like mad events r2 throws every month, also instead of messing with the rest of the players they could ask for extra special rewards for those that have spend above certain amount in the game, but you know what?, is better to insult the majority of the base players, and get angry at them when they stop playing, then you guys get angry because every day, bit a bit less players came in and you cannot gloat all that much, then one day only chasers around and noobs that play one week and quit, and after that game is dead and all your money was wasted for nothing,then instead of thik what went wrong you keep cursing the world for a problem that you created.

Keep the good job and enjoy what you have made, this is not the 1st game i saw die this way, and it will not be the last because players like you.
    the thing is greedy cashers do what they want, there is no point in minding them and i beleive there is smart way of cashing so am guessing your suggesion is i can't keep up with heavy cashers pls feed me balens or am i wrong

Comment

thank u brother Machairodus to explaining my point.. yes, game is all about plaing togather,, today in arena what i see is either super strong casher or very low br and lv players,, either way game dosent last for 2 to 3 turns max and believe me, its not fun anymore,, i can remember even last year we fought for about 6 to7 or more truns.. after arena, i am sweating and super excited even if we loose or win, we fought a good fight.. it was really fun and it is lost........ i am not against cashers, but now difference is too big between cashers and non cashers and that is where i said there should be balence .. if this c0ntinues, ill loose interest like many of my frnd,, it was a very nice game and i feel bad to see it die slowly.oh, and one more thing balence d0sent mean both cashers and non cashers will have equal things,then it will be a draw .... but the difference in between.. also its not about crying or shouting or telling r2.... its just about sharing my views wid my frnds, to me, u all r my frnd..
      Last edited by Rudraks; 03-31-2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

well according to me balance meant non cashers getting decent stuff while cashers ofcourse get the many stuffs that was all my point . and your friends quitting the game had the same reason as u . being a lazy a ss in the game is no shame but getting yourself together and fixing errors is no problem . and there are many non cashers who are happy with their characters , so if u are not happy i guess i have nothing for u .

Comment

brother mugatsu110, where do u dwell in... plz weak up and see what u r saing.. oh and one more thing, before saing anything bad to anyone, plz try to know them. i mean no disrespect to u neither i wanna hear any disrespectful words fr0m u.. i d0nt need anything fr0m u my frnd nor i would want that everyone take my views.. its there choice what they believe in, but that doesn't mean ull say such things about me or my frnds without even knowing them.so plz, d0nt say such things, its not an war or debate, its just a discussion where many people wid many views . i pray happiness and success to ur life.

Comment

i dont say such thing about a person or friends but i was sugesting quitting reasons are different not always beause of r2 i was just clarifying may be we should be proud as non cashers or moderate cashers instead of complaining here

and thanks i will pray the same for u too
            Last edited by Mugetsu110; 03-31-2014, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
              the thing is greedy cashers do what they want, there is no point in minding them and i beleive there is smart way of cashing so am guessing your suggesion is i can't keep up with heavy cashers pls feed me balens or am i wrong
              Agreed, greedy cashers do what they want, in the process they ruined the game and the fun for the rest of us, just to clarify one point, the main objetive of every game in the world no matter what, is to get some fun playing it, since this year started things have been worse by the month and people quit en masse.
              One non casher needs like 2 years to make the same advances that one casher do, i know because i started my 2 toons the same day in different server, one paying, other not, at lvl 50 difference was real big, is a pay to win game some will say, but not anything in this game is to fight against other players, there are enviroment mission as well, but the point is that if you don't spend a dimme, you can't advance much so you get frustrated or bored and quit, r2 solved that gap giving some free stuff that honestly wasn't that much free, but keeped everybody happy, then one day the megawhales got everything you can buy at this game, looked down on the rest of us and say to themselves, if people keep getting things sooner or later we will not be all that big and powerfull, and make such fuss at the editors that everything changed the way things are now, we all saw what came after, and instead of admiting their part or the blame in all this, they got angry at us for leaving and ruining their fun because now they have not that many people around to cybermuscle, and is not that funny to gloat around your new mount if all your rich buddies have one too.

So now if we protest, or say we don't agree we get called whinners, crying lot and any other funny name they think upon, but reality is that because this stubborness they killed the main thing that was giving them so much fun in the start.
              I was one of the moderate spender guys in the game, i can beat in arena if i play smart a player with 120k br with no sweat, i played smart, and i bid my timefor the proper raising, but most of my online friends aer gone from here, luckily for me most are playing now a new one more balanced (for now)game and the main reasin i did not quit yet is that i still have some friends here, but this days i only log in to help them and not much more beacsue i felt that all the money i spent supporing this game in the past was for nothing.

I respected the players that do not spend cash here, a lot , i helped many to advance and enjoy the game, but all the greediness around make me stop the experience.
              The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Originally posted by ShinyKitty View Post
                Wartune is not what i used to be anymore, cashers get EVERYTHING, normal players who are not spending get close to nothing. there is no more balance.
                Just look at how much events there are right now that require payment to get early or exclusive access to content, which non-casher cannot.
                a few examples maybe? "Special Tailor 1 and 2", dropping Fool's eggs, fashion cores, luck charms, wings, training whips. all that non-cashers require to even stand a chance for survival in this game.

the balance is sickening me. i hate it. and it's not going to change either, it's only going to get worse. this game will become a Pay to Win everything game. free players receive nothing. cashers get everything. this game should be shutdown, or R2 should be replaced by a company who does know how to make a game.
                When i look at other games that do it right with the free to play, but cashers dont get much either. most of these games give the casher things like VIP status, no cooldown, extra inventory tabs (or rows in wartune's case), unique appearance on the field that does not affect stats at all. Or type color in chat special colors. thats how a Free to Play game is supposed to be. not the bullsh*t R2 is doing.

Wartune is Pay to Win. Free, but excessivly Pay to Win.
                R2 should look at other games, and LEARN how they balance cashers and non-cashers.

Tell me your opinion in the comments below. if you're a casher or not, about the balance, give me your opinions.
                Yeah I'm With you Wartune is Pay to Win! I'm tired of all these non cashers and vip only players competing with me . There needs to be a solid edge if ya spend. Wake up R2. Tear these non cashers a new one and give the cashers their due.

Comment

Why should they care about non-cashers as they dont profit from you? Unless it starts to hurt the real cashers....

Comment

Good thread always ruined by the mod (usually Condor). I wonder if possible Condor just monitor thread, no need to response/write anything...let the forum be a forum. Most ppl know what Condor gonna said (usually sarcasm, out of topic, and other bad things) ofc while kissing R2 arse.

Comment

is a matter of being realist , the game is made for Cashers they never intended to care about noncashers , if u still play after noticing it , is your problem . You cant blame R2 for everything , they making money , not a game .

Comment

Originally posted by R28859033 View Post
                        Good thread always ruined by the mod (usually Condor). I wonder if possible Condor just monitor thread, no need to response/write anything...let the forum be a forum. Most ppl know what Condor gonna said (usually sarcasm, out of topic, and other bad things) ofc while kissing R2 arse.
                        I'm not a mod.
                        But it's my fault that people like Mugetsu ruined the thread?
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

r2 already milk people so they have enough money to **** them selvies

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            I'm not a mod.
                            But it's my fault that people like Mugetsu ruined the thread?
                            condorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't ruin threads i was getting the thread to the exact point it needed instead of beating around the bush and what i said all over is true may be but most i say its true and i write down my suggestion as i think

Comment

i read this post that resume quit well the situation here:
                              Originally posted by R29361385 View Post
                              Morale is low, people are leaving, can the game be financially viable with just hard core cashers?

If R2 feel that driving away non-hardcore cashers is financially viable, would the game be worth playing without moderate and non-cashers? R2 really needs to throw a bone to the little people.

Events that are percieved as 'weak' by the masses are not good for morale and lessen in game enjoyment (every one moaning and thinking about quitting) and then on top of this the lag and bugs.... and don't get me started on how sad it is when players need to get naked so people have a shot at doing ToK on Hard mode and you have a situation where NM is usually easier than Hard mode..

Nevermind the ToK, The Bugs, The Lag ... it is all worthwhile as R2 care enough to throw a decent Event where although cashers will get more, non-cashers can get something right?.......
                              That is a good resume of what is happening in wartune as general.
                              The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

Working...
                              X