Server Merging Limitations Transparency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Merging Limitations Transparency

I would like to suggest that R2 don't simply merge servers as they like it.

Anyone could tell me whats the policy of merging a Brand new server with old servers?

Is there a set requirement before a server getting merged, like limit of minimum how many days a NEW SERVER would actually stay unmerged.
    So that cashers would actually have confidence that they wont get merged after 33 days of playing after loading so much balens to get ahead of everyone in that server and no chance to win the soon to be merging server.

Or if the server is almost dead with less than 20 people online daily.

There should be a 1 week notice before merging, and events for the newer server like double exp for them to actually have a chance to fight against the older servers. Special promotions for those who choose to load balens in newer server to be able to fight with the top from older server. But not to the extend of being unfair to older server of course.

This is just merely a suggestion. You don't really want more disappointed people like me.

I've been playing for free all this while, there's plenty of other wartune hosters out there, i finally chose to pay R2games to play because i liked R2Games the most,

But then i got merged after 33 days of a so called BRAND NEW SERVER without any events nor promotions whatsoever to give a chance of catching up.

Yours Depressed and Disappointed Casher of S439
    LexLex
    Originally posted by R2_Emma
    For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
    On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
    Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
    33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Nobody cared about how our servers are merged? Or do we really have an actual thread that is talking about this? Please link to me if have. Thanks.
    For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
    On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)

Comment

nobody really cares who we merge with just merge

Comment

I agree. What are the qualifications necessary to be considered for a merge? Brand new servers are getting merged, but our server has been around for a year and not even sniffed a merge.

Kabam S39 looking for a merge.

Comment

Originally posted by xStormy View Post
          I agree. What are the qualifications necessary to be considered for a merge? Brand new servers are getting merged, but our server has been around for a year and not even sniffed a merge.

Kabam S39 looking for a merge.
          A merge happens when the ARPU falls below a pre-specified level.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

ohhhhhh...... Well we're screwed then. Thanks.

Comment

they bore you out then starve you out then lag you out. simply brilliant i must say

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                A merge happens when the ARPU falls below a pre-specified level.
                If that is true, then why merge new server instead of old servers. U mean old servers ARPU is higher than new server? Is that even possible?

Comment

Originally posted by LexLex81 View Post
                  If that is true, then why merge new server instead of old servers. U mean old servers ARPU is higher than new server? Is that even possible?
                  I don't have access to the data.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                    nobody really cares who we merge with just merge
                    I'd like to know why a 33 days server is merged after just starting 33 days though. It should be quite interesting if i may add.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      I don't have access to the data.
                      Well of course you don't, stop TROLLING please.

This is a really serious matter, there must be a set limitations on how a server get merged, like the strict rules to follow in how they going to delete the old accounts and characters.

Comment

seems to be a massive pushout on new servers. Solely for making money. They are creating twice the maintenance. One to start the server then a month later one to merge that server with a pre-existing one. I am not a fan of mashing up old and new servers together. Although it brings fresh players into the server the level and gear differntial can really kill your gaming. I would like to see less of a rollout of servers. Possibly put a cooldown on joining a new server/character creation. And can we merge similar servers instead of new, old. lets go with new, new.

I understand the needs for mergers but it really seems like alot of wasted time on your end and alot of loss in player base. I notice several maintenance to correct a prior maintenance error. With the amount of revenue being brought in I would like to see fewer maitenance and when there is doing it right the first way. Many players are lost due to these ongoing issues.

Comment

Originally posted by LexLex81 View Post
                          Well of course you don't, stop TROLLING please.

This is a really serious matter, there must be a set limitations on how a server get merged, like the strict rules to follow in how they going to delete the old accounts and characters.
                          The ARPU is correct. You just refused to believe it.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

My friend's 1 month old server was also merged with a server 6 months older than them almost a year ago. This has been happening in the past and will still happen in the future so I just say the popular quote, "Deal with it" like they did back then.
                            Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Many would be happy if their servers get merged, so don't complain.
                              Game is clearly designed into tiers. You don't have to be #1 at the server but you can still be #1 in e.g. lvl20-30 bracket.
                              That is also one of the things that kills the game- people rush like crazy to become high levels, their BR is relatively low to their level, they get frustrated and leave.
                              Remember that the best server is the one where there are players of all levles not only crazy-cash-level 80+ players!

Comment

Working...
                              X