Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server Merging Limitations Transparency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    Oceanic Servers
    Shadowledge (S413), Snowfire Sands (S439), and Bastion Downs (S459) will be merging together.
    Another new oceanic server getting merged too early. Bastion Downs s459 was launched 4th April 2014, now it's 16th May 2014, thats 42 days merge. not that bad, but still bad.

I'm still looking for an answer to this unsolved random epic server merge and the super intelligent management responsible in letting this happen
    Originally posted by R2_Emma
    For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
    On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.
    Yay! Finally a NEW Oceanic server!

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)
    33 days with no events to lessen disadvantages. PLS HELP US, Post Here

Comment

the answer not tough..u get to know even before announcements that this server going to be merged.u remember lex lex before the announcement i told u in guild we going hv 439 merge soon..because of pepole leveling like crazy and all time one guild winning gb..any server with this situation when no competition of a guild to win gb + lvlng too fast gets merged fast.it is my opinion..and i knew 459 going to be merged soon too..because same thing reapeated there

Originally posted by LexLex81 View Post
      I would like to suggest that R2 don't simply merge servers as they like it.

Anyone could tell me whats the policy of merging a Brand new server with old servers?

Is there a set requirement before a server getting merged, like limit of minimum how many days a NEW SERVER would actually stay unmerged.
      So that cashers would actually have confidence that they wont get merged after 33 days of playing after loading so much balens to get ahead of everyone in that server and no chance to win the soon to be merging server.

Or if the server is almost dead with less than 20 people online daily.

There should be a 1 week notice before merging, and events for the newer server like double exp for them to actually have a chance to fight against the older servers. Special promotions for those who choose to load balens in newer server to be able to fight with the top from older server. But not to the extend of being unfair to older server of course.

This is just merely a suggestion. You don't really want more disappointed people like me.

I've been playing for free all this while, there's plenty of other wartune hosters out there, i finally chose to pay R2games to play because i liked R2Games the most,

But then i got merged after 33 days of a so called BRAND NEW SERVER without any events nor promotions whatsoever to give a chance of catching up.

Yours Depressed and Disappointed Casher of S439
      LexLex

Comment

also take my word any new 400 range oceanic server will merge with same speed if they do same ..when 500 range server comes it will be given more time so new server launches and merge to them but htings will be same for all 400 range servers oceanic

Comment

Did we get answered for how they going to merge new servers?
          For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:
          On Sunday the 23rd of February at 10:00 AM GMT+8, we'll be releasing Snowfire Sands, an Oceanic Server.

A server merge is scheduled for Friday, the 28th March; Shadowledge (S413) and Snowfire Sands (S439)

Comment

Originally posted by LexLex81 View Post
            I would like to suggest that R2 don't simply merge servers as they like it.

Anyone could tell me whats the policy of merging a Brand new server with old servers?

Is there a set requirement before a server getting merged, like limit of minimum how many days a NEW SERVER would actually stay unmerged.
            So that cashers would actually have confidence that they wont get merged after 33 days of playing after loading so much balens to get ahead of everyone in that server and no chance to win the soon to be merging server.

Or if the server is almost dead with less than 20 people online daily.

There should be a 1 week notice before merging, and events for the newer server like double exp for them to actually have a chance to fight against the older servers. Special promotions for those who choose to load balens in newer server to be able to fight with the top from older server. But not to the extend of being unfair to older server of course.

This is just merely a suggestion. You don't really want more disappointed people like me.

I've been playing for free all this while, there's plenty of other wartune hosters out there, i finally chose to pay R2games to play because i liked R2Games the most,

But then i got merged after 33 days of a so called BRAND NEW SERVER without any events nor promotions whatsoever to give a chance of catching up.

Yours Depressed and Disappointed Casher of S439
            LexLex

if the lower level to be merge has more extreme cashers then they will merge to old server so that they will spend more.
            WEAKENED ARCHER

Comment

You should be grateful when your server get merge. Some ppl want to get merge when their server are dying but didn't get one.
              AeonFlux
              Mage
              S3 Worg Lair Europe
              OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

The reason

Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
                You should be grateful when your server get merge. Some ppl want to get merge when their server are dying but didn't get one.
                Thats the reason i started this thread. Want to know how they set the rules for merging and it would probably improve the server merging methods. dying servers should get merged. new servers should stay unmerged till their ripe. happy ending, really.

Comment

Working...
                X