Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allow fighting in the wilds? No daily left? No quest? Bored? WILD FIGHTING!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow fighting in the wilds? No daily left? No quest? Bored? WILD FIGHTING!

It is nice to be able to plunder other players cities on a daily basis, and steal their mines if we don't already have 2. But it would be a nice thing to also be able to attack wandering players in the wilds. let me elaborate: We sometimes have guildies plundered, or some see another player heading directly for their city, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do to protect our weaker guildies. Allowing wild fighting, even if it would not give anything (no gold no daru no honor no nothing) just the fact to be able to wander and fight each others would be nice when we don't have any quests / dailies left and we are completely bored!

Dead player could simply just respawn at his home city, and to prevent harassment between players, simply implement a "diminishing return" concept for a certain period of time after a player attacks another one. Example: for 30 minutes after a player attacks another one, if the same player attacks the same target again, he will take 100% more dmg and deal 100% less damage, that way it would equilibrate the difference of strenght between players, and prevent harrassment / bullying PvP wise.

Most players spending a lot of time ingame gets nothing to do after a while, allowing PvPing, even if would give nothing as rewards, would be fun, and give something to do. Also would help weaker players to feel safe and protected, hence enjoy the game even more!
    Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
    Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
    Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
    Weak warrior

There is a PK(Player Kill) Feature for Wartune, 'if they import the function from Chinese Wartune.
    I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
    I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
    'but the company is ruined it.
    Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
      There is a PK(Player Kill) Feature for Wartune, 'if they import the function from Chinese Wartune.
      I want GvG and Kill Lots and Lotsa Courage Members <3
      'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
        I want GvG and Kill Lots and Lotsa Courage Members <3
        There will be also one. Don't worry, we're preparing a catapults for your Castle.

"I wish we can downgrade/destroy some of the buildings if being plundered." That's gonna awesome.
        I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
        I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
        'but the company is ruined it.
        Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblete View Post
          he will take 100% more dmg and deal 100% less damage
          So you mean, if he attacks again its a auto win right? im sure -100% dmg = 0 dmg

Comment

WAT ?? theres a PK at the wild

but hard to find other players walking there

when u encounter a player

PRESS "X"

and click him then the battle begins

if this what u meant
            Last edited by LordFireMage; 09-16-2012, 11:06 PM.
            Server: S3 WORG LAIR
            IGN: LordFireMage
            LVL: 4X

Comment

Unlimited Pking the lowbies in new maps mmm kinda makes me wanna puke
              this is allowed if they add a certain level limits like u can't attack 3 levels below urs mm if u don't want level limits then the amount of plunders should be limited
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
              X