• Show
Clear All

• Whip Event

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	1747943 lol hope you guys saved em

Woo! Awesome I'm happy to see it. I have learned to accept the fact that event items won't ever be included in an "unlimited" (whip or sc) event again. An extra whip, 5sc, and 20k gold per 5 trains is good enough for me!

*Crosses fingers* for a SC event soon too

Comment

there will be

in april ( :

Comment

I'm waiting for SC event to get more whips =P although it'll be the last sc event i can do =( once I use my current SC...my engrave will be maxed T.T will be hard to get more whips from any unlimited events in future...or maybe they'll change it to like our exp bar which will show as max but allow us to engrave =P
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          I'm waiting for SC event to get more whips =P although it'll be the last sc event i can do =( once I use my current SC...my engrave will be maxed T.T will be hard to get more whips from any unlimited events in future...or maybe they'll change it to like our exp bar which will show as max but allow us to engrave =P
          Thats a nice dream for cashers you'd love it.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
            Thats a nice dream for cashers you'd love it.
            huh? I don't love it actually. I won't be around when that happens =P nothing for me to love XD

Comment

Nah Athena, there'll be advanced soul engraving in what, WT2? That's only a few months away last I've heard. Combine that with 9999 stacks and it's not quite as big a deal, I think. That said, I don't think normal sc are used at all for advanced engraving as I know you need rainbow crystals, and I don't think there's any back and forth between the two. Guess we'll see.

EDIT: Oooh! I was suuuuuper happy to see this event btw. 100% swap on whips to sc and 20% refund on whips? YES PLEASE! 20k gold per 5 whips? That's a TON of gold, 16m for me.

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                Nah Athena, there'll be advanced soul engraving in what, WT2? That's only a few months away last I've heard. Combine that with 9999 stacks and it's not quite as big a deal, I think. That said, I don't think normal sc are used at all for advanced engraving as I know you need rainbow crystals, and I don't think there's any back and forth between the two. Guess we'll see.

EDIT: Oooh! I was suuuuuper happy to see this event btw. 100% swap on whips to sc and 20% refund on whips? YES PLEASE! 20k gold per 5 whips? That's a TON of gold, 16m for me.
                i ended up with 62 million

Comment

Originally posted by mid3vil187 View Post
                  i ended up with 62 million
                  holy moly, just how many whips you had?

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post

Advance soul engraving uses a rainbow crystal which is obtained from an entirely different event. Tok chests and daily devotion still gonna give you normal SC which can't be used. So basically, if they don't change the system to allow further engraving without any changes except for creating the activity log that you had engraved some SC to allow you to complete events, you don't get any of the rewards. So far I haven't heard that such a thing is possible and I doubt it'll come soon. Having played since Aug 2012, I'm really getting bored of this game even after looking at the new content. Another few months n I'd have been here for 2yrs...

Comment

count...

20,000 every 5 whip

3100 whips used

+/- 1 whip every 5 whip

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        count...

20,000 every 5 whip

3100 whips used

+/- 1 whip every 5 whip
                        was around 14kish whips

enough to get from lvl 3 stables with 210xp...to halfway to lvl 5

Comment

Originally posted by RedAriesValorgirl View Post
                          in april ( :

100% confirmed by obama?
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment