Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Free $100 UGC Gamecard to play Wartune - with a catch

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Free $100 UGC Gamecard to play Wartune - with a catch

    No, it's not a scam nor trick.

    I am wagering $100 worth of UGC gamecard, with a catch.
    I bet that there will be at least 1 whine/moan/complain thread every 30 days.

    Who dares to take up this wager?
    If you win, I buy you $100 worth of UGC, but you must spend it on R2 Wartune only.
    If I win, you buy me $100 worth of UGC and I will give to any player of my choice and he must spend it on R2 Wartune only.

    The terms of the wager:
    I bet that the forums won't last 30 days without a whine/moan/complain thread.
    You bet that it will.

    Come, who wants to take me up on it.

    The moderators can be judges.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

  • #2
    Really happy we get unlimited whips event this month

    Comment


    • #3
      You can rig it so, taking up this bet would be retarded. Kind of like making the thread.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by R24320069
        I will sweeten the pot a lil here. moderators or game developers help needed to track your IP . I will buy you 200USD card if you dont post or log into this forum for a month.
        I have no need for the gamecard since I don't play the game anymore. So I won't take up your offer. However, if you give me cash, it'll be a different matter and I may consider your offer.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R21403737 View Post
          You can rig it so, taking up this bet would be retarded. Kind of like making the thread.
          Why would I rig it? I have no money?
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

          Comment


          • #6
            I swear that AA is not me.
            http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ip-Event-Poll)

            ^ A whine thread already posted (see above link).
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

            Comment


            • #7
              lol, try 3 days instead of 30 and maybe it's more of an even bet.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                No, it's not a scam nor trick.

                I am wagering $100 worth of UGC gamecard, with a catch.
                I bet that there will be at least 1 whine/moan/complain thread every 30 days.

                Who dares to take up this wager?
                If you win, I buy you $100 worth of UGC, but you must spend it on R2 Wartune only.
                If I win, you buy me $100 worth of UGC and I will give to any player of my choice and he must spend it on R2 Wartune only.

                The terms of the wager:
                I bet that the forums won't last 30 days without a whine/moan/complain thread.
                You bet that it will.

                Come, who wants to take me up on it.

                The moderators can be judges.
                err...lol thats like i bet the the sun will be out sometime this year...you wanna bet me that it wont?

                Comment


                • #9
                  1 day would be a stretch atm, he'll still prolly win ^^
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

                  ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    is there any purpose of this thread

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                      is there any purpose of this thread
                      Two purposes:
                      1) Giving a player a slight boost with 10k balens, and also profiting R2 with $100.
                      2) To prove that I am right
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Since it is foregone conclusion you will win, if anyone takes you up on the bet can I be the recipient please Condor?

                        P.S Did I ever tell you what nice eyes u have? ^^
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

                        ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                          Since it is foregone conclusion you will win, if anyone takes you up on the bet can I be the recipient please Condor?

                          P.S Did I ever tell you what nice eyes u have? ^^
                          I kinda like you, so maybe :P
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            I kinda like you, so maybe :P
                            Now we jus need a dummy with more money than sense, oops, I mean a brave gambler spirit
                            Blizzarea
                            S147
                            Epic

                            ~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              A forum without a whine/moan/complain thread every few days is a DEAD forum.

                              Hey, this thread ALSO qualifies as a whine/moan/complain thread on the abundance of whine/moan/complain threads.
                              Last edited by ZSleepingDragonZ; 03-30-2014, 09:25 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X