Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross server meeting room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server meeting room

Lots of us have many characters on various servers. I think it would be cool to have a spot where we could meet on purpose across server. Perhaps a small dungeon like the mines or a room like the altar. We have all heard the conversations of "My archer on such and such a server could take your knight on this server". A universal meeting room where friends from various servers could meet the toons of friends who are on other servers and chat or fight according to their desires. Not looking for a big event room like BG, more of a place like the altar. Does that make any sense? I'm kind of tired and having trouble finding the words to explain what I mean. LOL
    Call me Cupid...of Death

Jade
    Archer
    Misfits Guild
    s174

If it doesn't contribute to lag, why not?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Sounds like a great idea to me. As an addendum, I think it should be possible for people to spectate these duels. Would be a good way to enhance the social aspect of this game

Comment

I agree with this idea.

Comment

i could not agree more . pls lets have this , it could be the coolest thing ever

Comment

Working...
          X