Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to catch up to players who started earlier (not a troll thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to catch up to players who started earlier (not a troll thread)

This applies only to players who are willing to spend.

I noticed that the items become cheaper with time. So for players who started late, it's possible to catch up to players who started earlier (if you are willing to spend).
    Let's take a look at the current gems sale -- 10 balens for 1 level 1 gem pack and 1 level 1-3 gem pack. This is the cheapest gem sale ever yet.
    Some time ago, there was a sale for 16 balens for 1 whip.

So if you start late, just wait for those extra good deals. Buy all at one go and you can catch up to earlier players (like bakuryuuha).
    Last edited by CondorHero; 04-01-2014, 12:28 AM.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

So MUG will be able to catch up to Zebq and Pipster?

Comment

i can catch up to pipster and zebq?
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Also, you can spend on the jewel game and catch up fast too ... already a few on my server passing me
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Mount Training Whip x100
          Lvl. 1-5 Gem Pack x5
          Price: 1699 Balens. Limit of 500 per day.

The current mount training pack is pretty good too. Less than 17 balens per whip.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

If you spent and they stopped spending then yes you could catch up. You either have to spend more than them or just always be an equal amount behind them as they receive the same events as well. You aren't actually catching up till you spend more and make more of the better deals on offer.

Comment

Maybe Wartune realized they are losing players that is why they are reducing the price?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                Maybe Wartune realized they are losing players that is why they are reducing the price?
                cashing in all they can is more like it
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                  they realized that moderate cashers will pay more if they reduce the price, just like elitank said before.
                  so with reduced price, the moderate and heavy casher will pay more with less hesitation, meaning more money for them.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                    they realized that moderate cashers will pay more if they reduce the price, just like elitank said before.
                    so with reduced price, the moderate and heavy casher will pay more with less hesitation, meaning more money for them.
                    I've said this before.

The more expensive the game, the better it is for non-cashers/light cashers.
                    The cheaper the game, the worse it is for non-cashers.

This game is ALWAYS about RELATIVE differences in strength. Not absolute.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      I've said this before.

The more expensive the game, the better it is for non-cashers/light cashers.
                      The cheaper the game, the worse it is for non-cashers.

This game is ALWAYS about RELATIVE differences in strength. Not absolute.
                      There is a sense of absolute strength in terms of necro and spire
                      Character Name: hove
                      Class: Knight
                      Level: 74
                      Battle Rating: 109k
                      Honor Rank: Lord Divine
                      Server: Aeria S4

Comment

Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
                        There is a sense of absolute strength in terms of necro and spire
                        Used to be, but it matters less with the passing of time.
                        Back in December, I needed 150+k BR to beat Necro level 15. Right now, I've heard that a mage with 109k BR + Gaia can beat 15.
                        So, absolute strength matters less.

When it comes to PvP, it's the relative differences in MATK/MDEF, PATK/PDEF which matters.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Firstly, the context of the thread is pvp related so I agree with you in the relative/absolute strength stance you hold there. A 50k br player vs a 75k player will be at far greater of a disadvantage than a 150k br player vs a 175k br player.

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Used to be, but it matters less with the passing of time.
                          Back in December, I needed 150+k BR to beat Necro level 15. Right now, I've heard that a mage with 109k BR + Gaia can beat 15.
                          So, absolute strength matters less.
                          I kinda disagree. Moreso in the specificity though. You say absolute strength matters less, whereas I say the bar, or required level of strength, has been lowered. Absolute strength still matters just as much now as it did then, it's simply easier to obtain a sufficient amount of strength.

My argument is contingent upon the value of absolute strength being determined by the reward from which said level of strength is required to obtain. (sorry...that's hard to read) This would mean, as the reward hasn't changed with time, that the value of absolute strength also hasn't diminished with time.

I'm sorry about the intense verbiage. Just wrote a paper for my wife and big wordy synonyms get the paper filled up quick.

Comment

you know, it's saying much if you have to put "not a troll thread" in your thread title...
                            -_-

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                            I'm sorry about the intense verbiage. Just wrote a paper for my wife and big wordy synonyms get the paper filled up quick.
                            You're just using all those hard words because im not that smart!
                            :'(
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              you know, it's saying much if you have to put "not a troll thread" in your thread title...
                              -_-
                              (
                              I just didn't people to mistake my post as those started by R215874991, StonedKiller, Brutal_Hobo and AntiApartheid (those trolls).
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X