This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mages & Arena

Soooo Ever Since I've Posted My Mage Build On Forums (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Archer-Knight) There have been a lot of Mages Following suit, you don't even have to be a casher to dominate, Me and 2 Other mages (Full Lv.35 Arena Set As Of Now) Have Had No probs So Far DOminating Arena with Triple Lv.4 RoF Every 2 or so Rounds (Start It Off By Spamming RoF During Load/Black Screen While Spamming Random Arrow Keys For QTE Bonus)...So My Question Goes....For Those Who Have Made 3 Mage Party Groups With Full Lv.35 Set AND Have Followed My Build...How's It Work For You? For Those Who Have Gone Against Them...Is It Unfair? ._. I Wanna Hear Both Sides Opinions <3
    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
    ☣CAIN☣

I personally havent tried that yet, as I'm more focused on helping my guild gear up (i've been the first to complete the 35 pvp set in server) What i can say is, my RoF is devastating. I nearly 1 shot most teams we meet. I can't imagine fighting 3 of myself... i think that'd be pretty tough, especially if 1 only heals after first RoF. Unfair or not, tactics are tactics, dont like it? cash more !
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

^ hey your my guild leader lol.
      Anyways to the point, I have faced the dreaded 3x mage spamers with knight/mage/archer team. Imo its not OP. A good intercept on one will shut down their AoE for one turn (not too much but helps) while throwing reflect damage on (lol watch the numbers) Then throw your shield on and you are golden.

Usually have high HP chars with me, the mage lowest HP but highest Mdef (takes alot less dmg) So it works out.

I still think its all about the gear/runes used/ enchant lvl/astrals. Seeing as I took to HP more on my knight over Pdmg I have alot more HP - more shield - and reflect does a base #

Low level though yes it could be OP, later on, not so much.

Comment

Hey! Why don't you credit the guys who founded the $3M? hahaha!
        I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
        I enjoyed the game and the game itself rocks!
        'but the company is ruined it.
        Goodbye!

Comment

Originally posted by R23078284 View Post
          I personally havent tried that yet, as I'm more focused on helping my guild gear up (i've been the first to complete the 35 pvp set in server) What i can say is, my RoF is devastating. I nearly 1 shot most teams we meet. I can't imagine fighting 3 of myself... i think that'd be pretty tough, especially if 1 only heals after first RoF. Unfair or not, tactics are tactics, dont like it? cash more !
          I Know Right...Scary ._.
          'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
            ^ hey your my guild leader lol.
            Anyways to the point, I have faced the dreaded 3x mage spamers with knight/mage/archer team. Imo its not OP. A good intercept on one will shut down their AoE for one turn (not too much but helps) while throwing reflect damage on (lol watch the numbers) Then throw your shield on and you are golden.

Usually have high HP chars with me, the mage lowest HP but highest Mdef (takes alot less dmg) So it works out.

I still think its all about the gear/runes used/ enchant lvl/astrals. Seeing as I took to HP more on my knight over Pdmg I have alot more HP - more shield - and reflect does a base #

Low level though yes it could be OP, later on, not so much.
            Think You Missed The Part Where I Posted "Lv.4 RoF AND Complete Lv.35 Set" Not Being Rude, but Go Against 3 Of Those and you will see the complete Diff ^^
            'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by Tazzadar View Post
              Hey! Why don't you credit the guys who founded the $3M? hahaha!
              Credit Whom?...What? $3M?...No, I credit Myself For I Am Great, Amazing and an Overall Genius
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by ProNab View Post
                Credit Whom?...What? $3M?...No, I credit Myself For I Am Great, Amazing and an Overall Genius
                Haha! You have taken our Idea. The 3 Mages, Tazzadar, Baelfegor & XxHLxX . Just kidding. Hey btw, why you moved to my bestfriend's guild? Some of the Top Players in Courage & Asgard is moving to CAIN is onimad pirating them? Including you?
                I have played and become one of the strongest Mage in Server 5 and showed them how powerful mages are than Archers. 'I purchased balens & trying to support r2games 'but now I am quitting because of r2games doesn't even help you out and hear you out. 'They cannot make anything possible hence they are the only one who can do it.

Thank you everyone!
                Goodbye!

Comment

Think You Missed The Part Where I Posted "Lv.4 RoF AND Complete Lv.35 Set" Not Being Rude, but Go Against 3 Of Those and you will see the complete Diff ^^
                  Haha! Yes you will completely & perfectly combo of 35,000

&

Win straight no lose.

Thank you everyone!
                  Goodbye!

Comment

Haha! You have taken our Idea. The 3 Mages, Tazzadar, Baelfegor & XxHLxX . Just kidding. Hey btw, why you moved to my bestfriend's guild? Some of the Top Players in Courage & Asgard is moving to CAIN is onimad pirating them? Including you?
                    Sorry but that was discussed waaay before your time lolz, credit is still Mines alone <3 you all just took my build and applied it to yourselves and thought ti'd be fun to try 3 mages <3 (No lolz Mesh Just really messed up with what he did with Luci so most of us left because he was Irresponsible in the same way ladysnow is, too c*cky and think they cannot be defied, which is laughable, just bad leadership, and the reason why some left (fireatwill and a few others) was because snow herself snapped at fire and kkwan during arena cuz they lost to our triple mage 4x, fire got tired of her and left, idk bout the rest, you should all come too? ._. I mean most of the top 10 are already in CAIN lolz)

Haha! Yes you will completely & perfectly combo of 35,000

&

Win straight no lose.
                    ^ That
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Sorry but that was discussed waaay before your time lolz, credit is still Mines alone <3 you all just took my build and applied it to yourselves and thought ti'd be fun to try 3 mages <3 (No lolz Mesh Just really messed up with what he did with Luci so most of us left because he was Irresponsible in the same way ladysnow is, too c*cky and think they cannot be defied, which is laughable, just bad leadership, and the reason why some left (fireatwill and a few others) was because snow herself snapped at fire and kkwan during arena cuz they lost to our triple mage 4x, fire got tired of her and left, idk bout the rest, you should all come too? ._. I mean most of the top 10 are already in CAIN lolz)
                      Haha! I am not going and some of us are not going either, I don't know maybe some, 'maybe after they accomplished their goal and looking forward for a lift to be known too, kkwan is still in the guild and Squishy they might also left, 'and that's fine for us to leave us in the dark. Who's gonna face the CAIN if the time comes? No one. So I say COURAGE is the only guild can withstand CAIN.

And I didn't followed your builds. :P
                      We were team since 9/1/2012 we were level late 20's at that time and so far made it up so successful.

Thank you everyone!
                      Goodbye!

Comment

the 3 mages party actually is OP , but ,,, can be killed
                        Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
                        Server: S2- Edena Village
                        IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
                        BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
                        Guild: Divine
                        Contribution: 20.290
                        If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

no kidding when your aoe hits all 3 targets for same amount of damage as my single target attack its just stupid even in duel its stupid mage hits all 3 for 3to5k takes player and both troops to half hp then next turn goes to knight he can only hit 1 troop for half hp then its mage turn again to single hit 1 troop dead then it knights turn to single hit rest of hp off the troop he hit then it mage turn to aoe again and kill other troop and bring player to under half hp then its knight turn to hit 1 troop to half hp now you have mage full hp and his 1 troop alive with 1/2 hp while knight both troops dead and his hp is 1/2 down this is why no game ever has aoe that does same amount of damage as single target and this needs nerf actually the aoe does more damage then the single target either nerf it or make knight whirlwind hit for 5k with 10 second cd and cost 10 rage
                          Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Working...
                          X