LL last boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LL last boss

I'm a lvl 77 mage with a blue 4 star Iris. It often happens that the sylph seems to take control there and just keeps healing and healing furiously over and over again no matter what I try to do. Not a bad thing but a bit frustrating. Anybody else experience the same?

The boss has an Iris?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

No. I have. Just wondering how it suddenly keeps taking control over me.

Comment

Originally posted by R27457875 View Post
        No. I have. Just wondering how it suddenly keeps taking control over me.
        Is it like it suddenly takes control of your thoughts, movements , money and wallet?
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
          Is it like it suddenly takes control of your thoughts, movements , money and wallet?
          No, we are not that far yet. It's just that team mates yell me to attack but I can't. All I can is to see how rain dances keep flowing and flowing without any cool down.

Comment

Originally posted by R27457875 View Post
            No, we are not that far yet. It's just that team mates yell me to attack but I can't. All I can is to see how rain dances keep flowing and flowing without any cool down.
            cause you are idiot and spam clicking rain dance and then it controls you,wth you need iris if you have mage btw?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              cause you are idiot and spam clicking rain dance and then it controls you,wth you need iris if you have mage btw?
              If they only have 1 mage on team and aren't OP, then makes sense for the mage to take iris.

When I help other teams run (nt my own) and I'm solo mage I take iris, let the others dmg
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                If they only have 1 mage on team and aren't OP, then makes sense for the mage to take iris.

When I help other teams run (nt my own) and I'm solo mage I take iris, let the others dmg
                im confused how he can be lv 77 and not be op i dont think anyone out there is as stiupid as to go that high with low br...

Comment

im confused how he can be lv 77 and not be op i dont think anyone out there is as stiupid as to go that high with low br...
                  Why not? I've seen plenty ard lvl 70 with 100k BR, while it's enough for LL NM, it's not OP, and would require a BL before monster buffs, in that case as solo mage makes perfect sense to use iris
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

Comment

Why not? I've seen plenty ard lvl 70 with 100k BR, while it's enough for LL NM, it's not OP, and would require a BL before monster buffs, in that case as solo mage makes perfect sense to use iris
                    100k br team need bl before the stun?there is sth wrong with their def then...

Comment

100k br team need bl before the stun?there is sth wrong with their def then...
                      Or their attack... as in the monster gets more hits before the buff...

Edit: regardless of what we think, if they have a method of passing boss that works then it can't be wrong. ^^
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

Comment

Or their attack... as in the monster gets more hits before the buff...

Edit: regardless of what we think, if they have a method of passing boss that works then it can't be wrong. ^^
                        I remember last year doing llnm with 80k+ br buffed without sylphs and we were considered super strong.
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I am perfectly at ease with my Iris. It is useful in spire too. I have chosen this with consideration and have no intent of replacing it. Mind you, we have always cleared with those healing sprees. They are pretty effective. And no, I don't produce them by spam clicking rain dance. I have tried that too in order to find out how the effect could be produced. It doesn't work so. There is a slight correlation with using damnation, but it only happens in LL-

Comment

Working...
                          X