Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never say Never, the lost art of using a disclaimer.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never say Never, the lost art of using a disclaimer.

Cue song, "Never say Never" by the Biebster.
    Someone from this humble forum mentioned a week or so ago, that there will NO LONGER be any more unlimited whip events WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY (and soul crystals) as per vouched by someone who said something about hearing it from a secret illuminati group (Disclaimer: the writer was making a comedic comment about the said "ELITE" group *coughs coughs*)

But as seen today, alas! Thy mount that thou loveth event has come out. Good thing I did not believe that said, "poster" who said he wanted to give an advice to people so they can use their inventory space instead of waiting for an event that will NEVER COME...blahblahblah. (Disclaimer:the writer is not in anyway argumentative about the said forum poster who claimed such hearsay *cough cough*)

And so, as I sing along to the Bieb's song...

May I suggest for future forum posters to use a "DISCLAIMER", if their post is their own opinion, factual basis cited, or something they heard and unverified as of yet.

"I will never say never...I will fight for whatever...whenever you bring me down...I will not stay on the ground..."
    Last edited by DancingKimChick; 03-31-2014, 09:37 AM. Reason: grammatically atrocious error
    People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
    사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Hmm let me guess.

Ox... the guy who stalks me right? He said that.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Hmm let me guess.

Ox... the guy who stalks me right? He said that.
      must be talking bout oxy

Comment

This happens when you do not hear the voice of Obama & Osama when they say that there are unlimited events 'soon'.
        Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingKimChick View Post
          May I suggest for future forum posters to use a "DISCLAIMER", if their post is their own opinion, factual basis cited, or something they heard and unverified as of yet.
          Certainly a valid suggestion. I think that the disclaiming is (for the most part) unnecessary though. The players that don't think/plan ahead or play smart given the track record of events given to us by ProC are going to continue to make such decisions and blame others; given a posted DISCLAIMER or not.

Comment

Just by the use of that never say never you can kill yourself doesnt mind you are right and that poster was just spreading ** without having a real idea about it but....YOU SAYING THAT WHILE SINGING IT JUST KILL YOURSELF I WANT TO PUKE ON YOU MAN #14
            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
              Just by the use of that never say never you can kill yourself doesnt mind you are right and that poster was just spreading ** without having a real idea about it but....YOU SAYING THAT WHILE SINGING IT JUST KILL YOURSELF I WANT TO PUKE ON YOU MAN #14
              Whaaaaaaaaaaaat.
              "… Stupid people do stupid things.
              Smart people outsmart each other.
              Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
              TheGuardingDark status: ██
              senadbasic status: ██
              oxykotton status: ██

Comment

"Just by the use of that never say never you can kill yourself doesnt mind you are right and that poster was just spreading ** without having a real idea about it but"

What does the above statement mean in plain English?
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  "Just by the use of that never say never you can kill yourself doesnt mind you are right and that poster was just spreading ** without having a real idea about it but"

What does the above statement mean in plain English?
                  Sorry sorry ----> Just by the use of that "never say never" you can kill yourself, it doesnt mind if you are right and that poster coughcoughoxykottoncoughcough was ust spreading ** without having a real idea about what was going to happen, yeah he was "misleading people" saying he was sure about what would happen and all that bunch of useless ****

I guess it means that, the problem is that as when using english the use of " ," is not frequent i tend to write it as if it was in a spanish/english way xD

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Sorry sorry ----> Just by the use of that "never say never" you can kill yourself, it doesnt mind if you are right and that poster coughcoughoxykottoncoughcough was ust spreading ** without having a real idea about what was going to happen, yeah he was "misleading people" saying he was sure about what would happen and all that bunch of useless ****

I guess it means that, the problem is that as when using english the use of " ," is not frequent i tend to write it as if it was in a spanish/english way xD
                    ahh... *blank look on face*
                    Pero si quieres, puedo hablar español

Disclaimer: This thread does not support killing one's self.
                    People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                    사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

next time just play on 7roads server or div o sa ga. Won't have to put up with ** from PCity and hearsay about elite as s club.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by DancingKimChick View Post
                        ahh... *blank look on face*
                        Pero si quieres, puedo hablar español

Disclaimer: This thread does not support killing one's self.
                        Pues eso xD que por el simple hecho de pensar en la "musica" de esa especie de mariquita evolucionada en forma humana deberias suicidarte xD

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

cause **** you thats all what we said to your post hahaha

Comment

Working...
                          X