Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crit Heal For Mages

what is crit heal? thnks

Critical heal is exactly what it sounds like. Just the way you can make critical hits for a bigger amount of damage, so can you have a critical heal that will heal more damage than usual. For example. When archers use a heal as iris, they can heal others from near death to full health if they get a critical heal .

Comment

Crit heal is healing huge amount of hp and its determined by your crit stat ( if am not mistaken ) or your crit rate . If u have good crit u will heal crit.

But it requires some switching with astrals and gems plus refines too. As according to my understanding crit heal is mostly for class war purposes abandoning pdef but not only in cw but other stuff u wish to want but advice is crit should be gone for 65+ by mages i think

inorder to get crit u need some crit astrals ( sniper edge and determination.,, since determination increases your crit rate ), gems and refines

sry if my english doesn't help , and good luck with your choice ( hope u can add some suggestion i missed )

Comment

Thanks alot i heared that to make crit heal my critical should be 5k+ am i wrong? :P

Comment

Originally posted by WtsYourName View Post
          Thanks alot i heared that to make crit heal my critical should be 5k+ am i wrong? :P
          i get crit heals about 30% of time or so on 4k crit

Comment

u will get crit heals according to your crit stats plus determination should be good . all am saying is the higher crit u have the more crit heal u do so u need pretty good crit to have a crit heal

Comment

Dont use ga astral if u want get crit healing^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                so no more ga for you?

Comment

The chance of hitting crit (trigger%), doesn't matter in damage or heal is a relation between your crit rate and your br, plus a few factors more.
                  Determination increases the amount of heal (or hit) that wil be added to your normal "strike" in order to have the final value.
                  I'd advise angainstrying crit builds before lvl 70 because you need 2 astral slots instead of only one for a WD built.
                  Hope it helped

JBird
                  Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                  Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                  One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

yea I bet that is why I didn't do any crit heal lol have ga lvl 8

Comment

actually forgot to mention that EWD astral affects your crit heal so u can replace your EWD astral with crit and determination it should be working good then.... but gems and refining need some difficult decisioning if i may say..

Comment

What is ga astral?

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          I still remember that post lol

What is ga astral?
                          Enhanced Guardian Angel
                          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                            actually forgot to mention that EWD astral affects your crit heal so u can replace your EWD astral with crit and determination it should be working good then.... but gems and refining need some difficult decisioning if i may say..
                            Loled...ewd/wd make crit dmg rate 0...and ofc u will not make crit heal at allga astro lower crit reciving rate,so effect it for ewd and determi users

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

oh lol ty

Comment

Working...
                              X