Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Exp Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    30 days double EXP?

    Then 80 dungeons must be here soon. The developers want players to all reach 80 with a double bonus (reduce EXP from 40-80 + Double EXP). Interestingly, EXP will soon become an obsolete resource. No thanks to an incompetent developers (7Roads), who had players buying double EXP scroll, and then now making EXP essentially useless.

    TL;DR - BIG patch coming.
    You get a double exp scroll everyday from signing in nowadays... Besides, you can still use the double exp scroll, it stacks with the buff.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ole.joe View Post
      poor hater, btw i want the exp event
      lmt lmt lmt.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
        Yeeeeees!

        Slow levelers gonna hate this event
        It's not actually that bad.

        It'll be a PITA for slow levelers trying to complete a gear set. But I don't think it'll be that bad.

        For those completing sets, you can always employ a mob plough and still effectively slow level, and do the dungeons during a period of heavier than normal EXP.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          It's not actually that bad.

          It'll be a PITA for slow levelers trying to complete a gear set. But I don't think it'll be that bad.

          For those completing sets, you can always employ a mob plough and still effectively slow level, and do the dungeons during a period of heavier than normal EXP.
          Ofc, but some people do not understand what an exageration is Slow levelers gonna hate this event.

          By the way there is something weird now, after logging in it says now 1 day ( 24 h ) instead of those 30 days, now I am wondering if its going to be for the whole month or they just fixed it and probably the buff will stay for some days.

          I dont have any clue, I gotta see what happens..
          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
            Ofc, but some people do not understand what an exageration is Slow levelers gonna hate this event.

            By the way there is something weird now, after logging in it says now 1 day ( 24 h ) instead of those 30 days, now I am wondering if its going to be for the whole month or they just fixed it and probably the buff will stay for some days.

            I dont have any clue, I gotta see what happens..
            Your exaggeration wasn't clear enough.

            And mine also now says it lasts till the end of the day.

            Between 7roads, PCity & R2, I sometimes wonder how we have a functioning game.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

            Comment


            • #21
              there was a typo once on my server, a 30 day experience event. As a fast leveler I was happy..but it was just a typo, an extra 0 ...

              Comment

              Working...
              X