Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Slow-leveling will be obsolete in 2 weeks.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i camped 50-59 got LD, skipped 60s now have 900+ loids for 70s gear, ~90days, i think i covered up for slow lvling. Yes, my HS is bit weak, but i am still better than average.
    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
      i camped 50-59 got LD, skipped 60s now have 900+ loids for 70s gear, ~90days, i think i covered up for slow lvling. Yes, my HS is bit weak, but i am still better than average.
      Agreed fully. Alternatively, quit after you get LD.

Comment

Imho, slow leveling nowadays is the only option free players have. I mean whats the point of leveling fast, working on talents and completing sets if a guy in bg or cw who has cashed hard will squat u like a a bug. Every since the removal of unlimited events the gap between the cashers and non-cashers has become even greater. So now to have any FUN in the pvp part of the game non-cashers have to slow level. Now i'm not a casher so i don't know what u guys should do but non-cashers need to camp to raise their br to actually enjoy the game and not get crushed by cashers.
        Lastly, what the hell is it to u?
        If some people want to slow-level, fine. Its their personal choice. If others want to level quickly then that's fine too. I mean the only reason anyone ever played any game was to have fun or pass the time. You guys are essentially arguing over pixels.
        IT'S JUST A GAME!!!!
        Last edited by whyr2WHY; 04-01-2014, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Slow-levellers, the final trolling frontier

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
            Imho, slow leveling nowadays is the only option free players have. I mean whats the point of leveling fast, working on talents and completing sets if a guy in bg or cw who has cashed hard will squat u like a a bug. Every since the removal of unlimited events the gap between the cashers and non-cashers has become even greater. So now to have any FUN in the pvp part of the game non-cashers have to slow level. Now i'm not a casher so i don't know what u guys should do but non-cashers need to camp to raise their br to actually enjoy the game and not get crushed by cashers.
            Lastly, what the hell is it to u?
            If some people want to slow-level, fine. Its their personal choice. If others want to level quickly then that's fine too. I mean the only reason anyone ever played any game was to have fun or pass the time. You guys are essentially arguing over pixels.
            IT'S JUST A GAME!!!!
            kind of agree with this.

I don't think there is such a thing as "slow leveling will slow you down" in this game, everything is just a matter of how far your wallet will take you.
            I don't think any heavy casher slow levels, so it doesn't matter for them anyway, but especially no cash player will always struggle at the higher levels to compete, so basically it doesn't matter what they do they'll always loose. level fast and you will be stomped at the higher levels, level slow and you will be able to stand your own at your level, but you will still be squashed when you are at the higher levels.
            buuut, I don't think it really matters to them, people play the game as long as they enjoy it. winning is nice sometimes, but not everyone plays to compete. everything is trivial when they get bored of the game and leave.
            even if slow levelers will be behind because of updates, there will always be new players who are more behind than them, but like I said, you can do what you want it's all a matter of how much money you spend on the game.

Comment

i dont slow level and i still in top 30 BR on my server, which is a merge of 6 servers.
              And no , i dont cash heavy either. Only 5$ spent from my wallet.
              my only regret is i rush levelled until 64, at that time im only an elite crusader.

My point is, slow levelling sucks. But to rush levelling is an idiocy.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot*Shot View Post
                Server: 151 [Snowhold]
                Name: JackDaniels
                Player Level: 65
                pam pam pam pam
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  i dont slow level and i still in top 30 BR on my server, which is a merge of 6 servers.
                  And no , i dont cash heavy either. Only 5$ spent from my wallet.
                  my only regret is i rush levelled until 64, at that time im only an elite crusader.

My point is, slow levelling sucks. But to rush levelling is an idiocy.
                  I didnt slow level too, and I didnt spend as much as ZEBQ and I can say I am not too bad.

HS 99 and most stuffs done.

Waiting for POD CAST lvl 80 Equips, sorry GOD COST lvl 80 equips.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                    No one said it was going to be easy. You want easy you pay $$$. Simple as that.

$$$ aside, comparing the growth rate of similar char but with one going for slow lvling while other rushes for max lv, the one with max lv will always win over long run. They'll be farming for lv 70 set while lvling to lv 80, while the slow lvl camps at 64 with their leg 60 set. By the time the slow lvler decides to start farming for lv 70 set, the fast lvler would've gotten it already and have more stats to match the br gap between them and the slow leveler. Not to mention, they would be able to easily stun the slow leveller and their higher lv equipment set bonus gives them more dmg. All these benefits accumulated would've negated the bonus from LD medal vs a crusader or elite crusader medal. The medal on its own really is not that big of a bonus if you add all other lvl related bonuses. But like mentioned earlier, fast lvling is tough since you'd have to endure losing alot against other cashers on pvp events, but in the long run, you are only behind the cashers by special mounts, mount stats, soul engrave lvs and gem lvs. Your talent lv won't be as far behind as the slow levellers so you'd be catching up if you played as hard but spend double the time to accumulate the same amount of experience.

As for winning at PVE, I really wonder who cares if you're the best at completing a dungeon? do the same dungeon for a yr and I'd puke on sight....what use is it to be gd at completing it? There is no ranking for dungeon completion stats either, so no special title to aim for. Ppl always focus more on PVP than PVE in any case, so group arena while tough at lv 80, if you join a strong guild and manage to hoodwink a strong casher to team up with u, you won't lose out much. Its a team based event anyway, so you can always play the support role rather than the killer. CW? never heard of any slow lvler in top ten. All I see are cashers who fast lvl anyway...
                    First of all, your statements are only for moderate and heavy cashers... We are concerned about those little and non-cashers.
                    1. LD gives a huge boost damage and reduce damage and extra rage, as well as nice crit and block stat... Getting LD is easier at lower levels, so slow leveling is still nice. For some collectors who wants the Grim Reaper title, it is easily achieved when you slow level.
                    2. So what about talents? Stun would be nerfed to one round eventually... Or they can camp until they get higher stun... No need to rush, since they already experienced domination a lower bg... Higher bg would just need time to level up HS to dominate again... Unlike when you rush level, no dominance in lower bg, then at higher bg, you'll just find out you will never dominate too.. Pretty sad.
                    3. You do not know how it sucks that you do not have all the time to play the game, and when you log on and ask for help (at mpd, ToK and spire), then no one helps because the strong players are not available at the time you log on.... That really sucks, and you get no crystaloids for that day... Then comes another day where you pray that there will be STRONG players available to help you. You know, there many lots of players available, but they are not strong enough to help you, cause you are still weak for rush-leveling.
                    4. Non-cashers won't win anyways in 70 bg, so slow leveling will help them become kings and queens at lower level bg and garena... Better to experience being a Grim Reaper in lower bgs rather than rush level to earn the legend 80 set as fast as possible, then just try your very best to dominate at 80 bg, which is an IMPOSSIBLITY...
                    5. Non-cashers, as well as little casher will not really get to top 10 in CW, so what? That dirty unicorn will expire anyways, and THE FEELING (THE FEELING) of seeing your stupid toon name on the list of top 10 is just the same feeling as seeing your name to be included in the Road Warriors list...

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Slow-leveling will no longer be viable anymore. Slow-leveling SLOWS your endgame progress.
                      In the near future, there will only be ONE level to camp your character -- level 70.

As many people have re-iterated in the past, slow-leveling is not as good as rushing to the highest level and slowly building from there.
                      Slow leveling has slowed your endgame progress from a mathematical perspective. It was only good for noncashers who didn't want to compete with cashers. If you are a hardcore casher from day 1, you should power level to L70, buy your L60 set from an event and start there. On my server, there are a few hard cashers who still have their lvl 55 set with over 110k BR.

Comment

Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
                        nah, it won't really affect me. i can't afford the money to evolve my sylph, coz i heard we need at least purple sylph to be able to evolve our sylph, with there's no event token from unlimited events, it's just a dream for me, therefore i won't be lvling to 70s.
                        the other reason i won't be playing on end-game, because i know about myself, when i do lvling, building my char, looking for exp, doing everyday daily, without doing BG and GA (or be stunned everyday in BG and GA), i will be bored and quited the game faster than if i stucked my lvl and plays for fun only.
                        double exp won't affect either, since i don't take exp for a while now
                        right about the sylph evolving but it doesn't need to be purple only it can also be lvl 70 or 80 ( am not sure but one of those)

they will be introduced and alot of other things too but i made a post about upcoming patch here for some guys but it was deleted lol full of caps

but ok i will copy paste ****** info
                        Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-01-2014, 09:45 AM.

Comment

myself don't like camping, also don't prefer camping

I don't have a high BR among the sever (only ~110K), especially comparing to pip or TepeN

but I enjoy to play with my team a lot, if I keep camping at X level, surely it is boring and can't enjoy the stuff of this game

you may say, I dominate in XX area for my level/I am the TOP XX of my level range, but this is no really a big point, no one cares how strong a camper is, as they will continue to camp, and never have a chance to do any MPD stuff with them

so stop camping, get the exp and lvl up your talents~
                          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                          IGN: Kimwong
                          CLASS: Knight
                          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

The only and main reason of this post is to try to lure players for leveling because you know what?, lotta gamers are quittin before they hit lvl 70, and lot of the bigger ones that are in the middle (lvl 55-69) doesn't play all that much the big whales would like, arenas are boring by the day, bg is a joke if you are not a visa player,moderate small guys see no point in get beaten over and over, so after patch, a LOT MORE WILL GET OUT OF THIS BUGGY GAME, lets see if r2 can sustain wartune with only hardcore cashers.

Think of this as a live system, you need big things, then middle and little critters to feed the big ones, middle ones need small to survive, but you kill the small, the middle ones have nothing to eat and die alas the big ones have no middle guys to eat and die also. They crushed little players and gave them 0 incentive to keep playing, much less spending, now they try to desperately accelerate leveling in order to create enough middle guys, but they did not stop to consider that a little guy with no equipment will not be able to do the stuff he needs to upgrade, and since that guy will become esencially cannon fodder for others perspective is quite clear at this point.

My bet, based in similar experiences in other games is that there is not a very bright and funny future on the horizon.
                            Last edited by Machairodus; 04-01-2014, 10:14 AM.
                            The only thing this company will give for free is a huge amount of LAG

Comment

I'm still intrigued by this idea of endgame that's mentioned here and then. I guess it means rushing to level 80 and becoming Zebq's plaything.

I think I'll take my time!

Comment

good idea,,, the thing is their goal was to reach lvl 80 coz they thought they will be strong but then the fact was they got crushed like ants in the end so thats why they quit how unfortunate guys the upcoming patch is everything u have been waiting for

Comment

Working...
                                X