Few questions about gameplay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions about gameplay

I am a Level 38 Archer with a BR of 13,982, my gryphons are at level 36. I have not been trying to level up real fast, I am trying to get my resources built up so when I do hit level 40, I can upgrade pretty fast. I contribute to my guild when I can and always upgrade my guild skills and academy skill when possible. For the level I am at, is my BR low or is it pretty average? What is the best and fastest way to get that number up?

One thing I have been trying to do is obtain the legendary level 40 set. That way when I do hit level 40, I can start working towards the 50 set. Has anybody done this or is it just too hard and take too much time?

Concerning Daru, is there a limit on how much you can have? I have over 6 million right now.

No limit to daru.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
      I am a Level 38 Archer with a BR of 13,982, my gryphons are at level 36. I have not been trying to level up real fast, I am trying to get my resources built up so when I do hit level 40, I can upgrade pretty fast. I contribute to my guild when I can and always upgrade my guild skills and academy skill when possible. For the level I am at, is my BR low or is it pretty average? What is the best and fastest way to get that number up?

One thing I have been trying to do is obtain the legendary level 40 set. That way when I do hit level 40, I can start working towards the 50 set. Has anybody done this or is it just too hard and take too much time?

Concerning Daru, is there a limit on how much you can have? I have over 6 million right now.
      get 40 set before lv 40 is pretty hard unless you cash at the events that your server gets at start,14k br is average for your lv

Comment

actually your br is very low as u said u are not fast leveling so am assuming u are working on having all necessary needs before lvl 40 so i say no camp for a while coz a slow leveler who doesnt survive in bg is weird

as for lvl 40 set u mean socketing rods , some decent gems , saving up crypt keys and daru by the looks of it u got good daru so far but u need more

i guees if u plan well u will have leg set in 40 and 50 like u said so am guessing good luck and try to improve the br to 25k if u want decent br before lvl 40 or i guess u can go with 30k if u wish but minimum is 20k br every one can acheive that in a very short time if u are very active player

Comment

what would be the best way to improve by BR?

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
            actually your br is very low as u said u are not fast leveling so am assuming u are working on having all necessary needs before lvl 40 so i say no camp for a while coz a slow leveler who doesnt survive in bg is weird

as for lvl 40 set u mean socketing rods , some decent gems , saving up crypt keys and daru by the looks of it u got good daru so far but u need more

i guees if u plan well u will have leg set in 40 and 50 like u said so am guessing good luck and try to improve the br to 25k if u want decent br before lvl 40 or i guess u can go with 30k if u wish but minimum is 20k br every one can acheive that in a very short time if u are very active player
            actually that br is not low its pretty good to get an good amount of kills in bg esp if you are an mage

what would be the best way to improve by BR?
            astrals,guild skills,gems,soul engraving and ofc CASH

Comment

I am just debating on leveling up to level 40. I would imagine it would be easier to get the legendary 40 set if you are level 40 and up. I am just debating on whether I should just stick where I am at for a while and build all my skills up, then level up or go ahead and level up now. Where do you get the legendary level 40 stones? Can you get them if you are below level 40? I really don't want to spend much money on this game.

I also have another server going where I am a level 25 Mage with a BR of 3544. Is that about average? I am kind of doing the same thing with this one, trying not to level up real fast and build up my resources.

Comment

If you can get the 40 set, then ledg it and keep it till you have the 50 set. Dont get the 55set save your insignia for crusader mount. get the TOK mount too. Astros also get them to lvl 4 if you can, I know at your level getting a good amount of gold isnt easy. Once in catacombs save your tokens for the lvl 50 jewels to replace the 40 ones...you should have the 40 rings by then. After you got the lvl 50 jewels save all cata tokens for the mount. By lvl 55-57 you should have the cata mount, tok mount and crusader mount which will give a big boost to your br and youll find god NM quite easy to do in the ledge 40 set + those 3 mounts as long as you have it with 4 gems in all ledg gear. By lvl 58ish you should have the 50 set ledged and ready to go setting you up for moon nm at lvl 60. Try to match exp gain verses progress. Good Luck!

Comment

I just noticed this, what is the deal with my username? Why isn't it the same name that I use in the game?

BTW, thanks for all the advice. Man, this will take a while to do.

I do have 2 yellow level 3 and 1 purple level 4 astrals.

Another question, for my Archer, what gems should I not worry about? What about the Mage?

I am sure there is not easy answer for this but is there a class that is stronger than the rest or are they about the same?
                  Last edited by R262181389; 04-01-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    actually that br is not low its pretty good to get an good amount of kills in bg esp if you are an mage

Actually if he is playing European server then I tell u he got no chance when I had 20k br I was nothing but low so 14k wouldn't go anywhere with him he will be slaughtered easily since there are a lot of campers in euro sever

Comment

Got a few more questions. On the astrals, would a crappy yellow one be better than a good blue one? I have 2 level 3 yellow astrals, pristine force and pristine fortitude and 1 purple level 4 astral, regeneration.

For my archer, what kind of skills, gems, and astrals should I not bother with? Would MATK be one?

My archer is at level 38, almost 39 and my gryphons are at 36, would it be worth it to upgrade those to that level? Or should I save the Daru for when I get my knights? How much Daru does it take to upgrade the knights to level 40?

I am trying to figure out the best way to fine tune the game to get the best BR I can.

Comment

Got a few more questions. On the astrals, would a crappy yellow one be better than a good blue one? I have 2 level 3 yellow astrals, pristine force and pristine fortitude and 1 purple level 4 astral, regeneration.

For my archer, what kind of skills, gems, and astrals should I not bother with? Would MATK be one?

My archer is at level 38, almost 39 and my gryphons are at 36, would it be worth it to upgrade those to that level? Or should I save the Daru for when I get my knights? How much Daru does it take to upgrade the knights to level 40?

I am trying to figure out the best way to fine tune the game to get the best BR I can.
                        A low level yellow astral is better than a high level blue... But if you can get the red one, get it... It is better than yellow

Do not bother with MATK.

I suggest you stop spending daru on gryphons... Just save them for knights.. or templars for level 50.. I think it needs 10 million daru to get a level 40 knight

Comment

No, a good level 10 blue is better than a lousy level 1 yellow.

Comment

I know somebody that I am playing with and he says a good lower level blue one is better to have than a crappy higher level yellow one. I guess a critical astral would be one to keep for an archer? What about a Mage?

I have been debating on whether to upgrade my gryphons or not. On one hand, the higher they are, the more gold and daru you will get. But would it be worth it? I have over 8 million daru right now.

For the server I am playing on, I think I could benefit from being stronger. As of right now, when doing the WB, I usually rank 30 to 35 in total damage and I get an additional prize of 180,000 gold and daru on top of what I get during the fight. At what point does it give you a better prize for ranking higher? I ranked 29 once and it still gave me the same prize.

Comment

About gems, would it be better to socket a piece of equipment with a level 3 block gem or a level 2 PATK gem?

Comment

Working...
                              X