Whack a Mouse Loading screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whack a Mouse Loading screen

the whack a mouse loading screen is cool it would be much cooler if you could get rewards based on how many you've hit. =)

yeah there are a few threads for the whack a mouse in game but the one on loading screen is just for the slow loaders to pass the time nothing more
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

nice idea but wouldnt really work unless it was something like, 100 daru per hit or 100 gold per hit.

Comment

Originally posted by R23241236 View Post
        nice idea but wouldnt really work unless it was something like, 100 daru per hit or 100 gold per hit.
        100 daru or gold per hit are u crazy thats like giving free daru and gold
        nah 100 dar or gold every 1000 points thats better
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

hmm. so reward the people with slow connections and penalize the ones with faster ones.. not sure how much sense that makes unless you specifically put a timer on it like there is in the game itself like for the bounty quests.
          Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
          Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
          Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
          (How To Submit a Ticket)
          ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

What a weird idea..haha..like they said..if i got slloooww line..i will get more rewards..why dont give reward 1 balen per hit..sure will be more dumb idea..
            IGN : AwakenedOne
            Class : Knight
            Server : Forest of Doom

"The only important moment in your life is "NOW"- Ekchart Tolle -..The moment u looking at this word is "NOW"..~ <3
            Wartune is a browser game to play for fun..Why so serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by WrenBoh View Post
              hmm. so reward the people with slow connections and penalize the ones with faster ones.. not sure how much sense that makes unless you specifically put a timer on it like there is in the game itself like for the bounty quests.
              thats why i said 1000 points meaning unless u got like super slow connection and good reflex u can't get a reward hey its not much anyway just a couple of gold coins heeheh anyway i don't think this will be implemented cause i myself have a record of 5000+ points usually i just clear the browsing data and wala super slow loading time hehehehhe i am a little demon (V) or just do some other downloads at the same time and once again slwo loading period hence long time to play whack a mole or mouse
              if this get implemented i can be rich rich rich wahahaha

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

how about 10hits = 10k gold once per day i think its fair... i guess xD

Comment

Originally posted by Chopeelo View Post
                  how about 10hits = 10k gold once per day i think its fair... i guess xD
                  No i hit 10 hits easy
                  even if my loading is only 7 seconds its easy to hit them

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                  X