Name:	sc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	1684453

guess not so great but decent, thx lol

Comment

*surprised* NOT.
      Was wondering when people would post.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Its better than you think.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

meh last one gave whips at least, 200-400 sepulcrums for it and some gold aint that great, like its fairly easy to get all rewards. but yeah , better than nothing

Comment

Not so good rewards.

1000 soul crystals for 10 sepulcrums. In the past, 25 soul crystals gave 1 event item and 1000 souls gave 40 event items. 40 event items was equivalent to almost 50 sepulcrums.

TLDR; now 1000 soul crystals = 10 sepulcrums. Previously, 1000 soul crystals = 50 sepulcrums.

Thankfully I have already spent all my soul crystals before this. Thanks R2 for giving a lousy soul crystal event so others don't benefit so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
              meh last one gave whips at least, 200-400 sepulcrums for it and some gold aint that great, like its fairly easy to get all rewards. but yeah , better than nothing
              Its the last one, from what I heard, so.
              I know whips are better, higher stables, etc...
              But lets be honest.
              1. sepulcrum - enchant sylph - better sylph, high dmg, etc.
              2. Kyanite - more on academy - higher stats.
              3. gold - not the hardest thing to make but can go on guild or astro's.

Comment

I am happy for you that you are happy you wont get the extra rewards from this event anti

I am dissapointed by the fact they didnt give whips this time. Sure its for the first time when both whip and soul events are at once (well first for me idk about you), but they could have just waited one more day with it and give us some whips :P

the gold/kya is also lower

Comment

What a crappy SC event.

25k SC only gets you Gold, 1 Mil Kyanite and 250 Sepulcrum. No Return on SC or Whips. Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    I am happy for you that you are happy you wont get the extra rewards from this event anti

I am dissapointed by the fact they didnt give whips this time. Sure its for the first time when both whip and soul events are at once (well first for me idk about you), but they could have just waited one more day with it and give us some whips :P

the gold/kya is also lower
                    Lol hehehe.
                    Its better than nothing :P, and its the last sc event.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                      Lol hehehe.
                      Its better than nothing :P, and its the last sc event.
                      Again making statements!!! Why last sc event??? If there is another SC event next time do I have to make a thread to complain about po1NNNt?

Comment

People wanted kyanite. Now they get some. goodfight

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                          Its better than you think.
                          Did i say that bad? Good for me to get free sepu)

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                            Again making statements!!! Why last sc event??? If there is another SC event next time do I have to make a thread to complain about po1NNNt?
                            Do whatever you want. Lol. I don't need to bring proof's, already said on a thread that people get too much info, yet they are the " superior " ones, when they just wait for info, doing nothing.
                            Get the info on your own if you want/can.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
                              In any case will be another complain thread from u xD

Comment

Working...
                              X