Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Looking for opinions - Best use of BB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for opinions - Best use of BB

So I am at level 64, I am here for awhile while I work on my LD and Grim Reaper titles. Don't pass judgment there are just personal goals.

I have my level 60 legendary gear (except for the rings).
    I am working on getting all my gems to level 7, so I don't need to spend BB on any Gem Syn Scrolls.

I am collecting S Rods and Crypts keys via GB, so I don't need to spend BB on those.

So my question is should I save up and spend BB on
    1) Clothing
    2) Mounts
    3) Sylph Skills.
    4)Wings

I am thinking Sylph skills or wings.

Thoughts?

TL;DR
    What should I save and spend BB on, clothing, mounts, wings or sylph skills.

Sylph skills(100%), and wings if you dont have.( just once )
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Sylphs, wings clothing mounts

Comment

Wings will give you a permanent 2% plus a bit stat bonus. Lvl 1 wings with an ATK value of 20K = 20520 ATK.

Clothing will provide starting rage. Always useful in conjunction with a PvE set.

Mounts provide a static BR (~400BR for a +20 mount) bonus.

Sylph skills will be an extra skill or two.

Personally if I had none of the above: wings 1vl 1 & Clothes lvl 1 would be my priorities.
        Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 04-01-2014, 12:51 PM.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
          Sylph skills(100%), and wings if you dont have.( just once )
          Thanks for the response

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceRpf View Post
            Sylphs, wings clothing mounts
            Thanks for the response

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              Wings will give you a permanent 2% plus a bit stat bonus. Lvl 1 wings with an ATK value of 20K = 20520 ATK.

Clothing will provide starting rage. Always useful in conjunction with a PvE set.

Mounts provide a static BR (~400BR for a +20 mount) bonus.

Sylph skills will be an extra skill or two.

Personally if I had none of the above: wings 1vl 1 & Clothes lvl 1 would be my priorities.
              I guess I should mention my clothing is 3/4/4, so I am guessing it wings. Thanks for the advice guys.

Comment

yea wings will be one of the best ones to pick because u can make them lvl 2 with 5 Fashion's

Comment

Well wings first imo

Depending on your situatie, you might be able to get some clothing from events so no need yet to buy those.
                  Sylph skills are possible, but be sure which skills and such. buying skills for sylphs are very expensive (600 bb minimal i believe) and if you decide to ditch that sylph you wasted bb.

Comment

Clothing level1 , you make level 2 later with fashion cores, then gem transporters, can add double skill if need , then few important sylph skill, then shop mounts or wing to 3 or more.

Comment

Working...
                    X