• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23190899
    started a topic Astrals and gearing mage

Astrals and gearing mage

Hey guys,
    So i decided to join one of the recently opened servers and re rolled mage. What type of astrals should i be going for? How should i be gemming? Thanks to any help that can be offered.

• EndLessPain
    replied
    Originally posted by ProNab View Post
    Fail Troll Due To It Being Too Obvious ._.
    its no troll i swear ive seen lvl 38 mage do this

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by EndLessPain View Post
    well for gemming u need to socket those patk gems on everything. for astrals u basicly need the same thing i recommend getting the green patk and crit if possible.
    Fail Troll Due To It Being Too Obvious ._.

Leave a comment:

• EndLessPain
    replied
    Originally posted by R23190899 View Post
    Hey guys,
    So i decided to join one of the recently opened servers and re rolled mage. What type of astrals should i be going for? How should i be gemming? Thanks to any help that can be offered.
    well for gemming u need to socket those patk gems on everything. for astrals u basicly need the same thing i recommend getting the green patk and crit if possible.

Leave a comment:

• dragon1c
    replied
    i am on HP / P def / M atk gems ( lvl 36 14k HP 2500 def 2700 m def 5100 m atk )
    Astrals M atk / P def and / hp/ having a crit purple lvl 5 w8ing also trying to have lvl 10 refine crit on all equipment try it too

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Crit astral works good to, RoF with crit does nice dmg... (and heals critting is nice to)
    at 3x:
    Matk
    Pdef
    Crit
    (-X dmg value and mdef for cata purposes)

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by R23190899 View Post
    Hey guys,
    What I have On atm are: Matk/Pdef/HP/Mdef (for higher atk, resistance against archers/knights and other mages) but this is only due to not having the Astrals "I" Want, If i could say what ALL Mages should be Aiming for it would be: Matk/Float Dmg/Disable Crit to Increase "X" Amount of Dmg/and ofc Pdef It Just Seems Natural

Leave a comment:

• R22878913
    replied
    wen is the star capturing? i want to get divine orange quality astrals. )) any tips for me to get rare astrals will be very much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• R23190899
    replied
    thanks for the ideas guys looks like its pretty unanimous for what to do thanks

Leave a comment:

• coroxt
    replied
    Mine L42..im switching between astral but mostly i used my gold MATK, purple HP, purple PDEF n purple crit..the other astral i usually on crypt is gold charisma n puprle MDEF (for L50+ crypt boss)..
    Gem mostly on HP n PDEF..some MDEF n charisma gem..

Leave a comment:

• kokislo
    replied
    I am a lvl41 mage. For gems i use Matk, Pdef, Hp and Mdef, for astrals i use Matk, Hp, Pdef and floating damage. For crypt purposes i have also a Mdef astral in the bag to switch against mage targets

Leave a comment:

• WidowMak3r
    replied
    Well I just recently started a mage as well on S13. I agree with ShadowDimitriaski although I'd think about using PDEF early over the crit. Currently I am level 26 and have PDEF and MATK astral's equipped and it seem's to be working fine. Once I hit 30 I will use a crit astral or HP. My crit rate is obviously low but I've noticed it doesn't seem to make as much of a difference as of right now.

Leave a comment:

• R23190899
    replied
    anyone else have any opinions on this?

Leave a comment:

• R23190899
    replied
    and my IGN is Nazgul

Leave a comment:

• R23190899
    replied
    I am on S14 and thanks for the help