level 30 Equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level 30 Equipment

How do you get 200 lvl 2 crystaloids to synthesize all 4 of the Phoenix Armor Set? You get 5 crystaloids every 5 runs that means you need to clear 200 graveyard dungeons, by the time you are finished, you are already lvl 40.

IMO skip the level 30 gear and go right for the pvp. by the time you get enough lvl 2 you will be running void and gathering lvl 3 which by the way costs 100 lvl 3 xtals each piece of gear.
    Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
    Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
    Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
    (How To Submit a Ticket)
    ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

I've just reach lvl 40 and I only hav 157 lvl 2 Crystaloids.

I've have been using the lvl 20 set all the way till now and they still works fine but not good enough for the 40+ Dungeons.

It just dont make sense to me that a lvl 30 set armor will need to be over lvl 40 to even have a chance to complete it.
      basically defeat the purpose of having the lvl 30 set armor implemented in the game whereby hardly anyone will be using.

lvl 20 set - 5 lvl 1 crystaloid each piece, total 20 lvl 1 crystaloids which is justifiable.
      lvl 30 set - 50 lvl 2 crystaloid each with total 200 crystaloid needed.

And most already will have a full set of lvl 35 arena set even before they reach lvl 40.

So, either increase the numbers of crystaloid drop in game or reduce the numbers of lvl 2 crystaloid needed for making.
      else it just dont make sense at all.

Comment

I'm level 38 and just finished the level 30 synth gear. I'm not sure why the OP said they only get 1 crystaloid per MP dungeon, because I've gotten 2 every single run, and every once in a blue moon I get 3 (from the card game). That equates to 100 runs, or 20 days of dungeons. Yes that is a lot of work but it is doable. It's a nice alternative for those of us that can't partake in the Arena very much and therefore have no chance to obtain the PvP gear. But if you can go for the PvP gear instead, then do that as that gear is of higher quality.

Comment

IMO it should have doubled each round ie 20 for 20 set, 40 for 30 set, 80 for 40 set or something that would make the flow more sensible. to jump from 20 to 100 to 400 is just beyond redonkulous. Devs really should look into that. and i'm sure it will be something in the order of 1000 for 50 set.
          Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
          Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
          Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
          (How To Submit a Ticket)
          ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

As what Mursilis had said, not all are able to partake in arena therefore left them with only the lvl 30 set to look forward to and the next consecutive set will be the lvl 40 set.
            100 piece of lvl 3 Crystaloid per piece, total 400 pieces needed.
            Friend of mine have about 80 or so lvl 3 crystaloid at lvl 43 for doing the 5 Void run daily.
            so it gonna be close to lvl 50 to collect all the 400 pieces needed for the lvl 40 set.
            whereas the rest will be running around with the lvl 45 Arena set at lvl 50 or so pawning those with the lvl 40 set at lvl 50 for not being able to do arena maybe?

And also not mentioning that the lvl 30/40 etc. set gear need materials to make which may be obtain from the dungeon rewards or bought from the Crypt shop.
            Thus owning a lower lvl set gear is kinda hard compare to the arena gears.
            No wonder most ppl will skip the lvl 30 or 40 set gear and go for the easier to obtain higher lvl set gear from the arena shop.

What I'm trying to say is that the lower lvl set gear should be much easier to obtain than the higher lvl set gear instead.

Comment

i hope that the developers would lessen the no. of crystaloid required to synthesize lvl 30equipments.)) or for every drops from monsters, would be x10.also, more attempts on catacombs, cheaper costs of crypt shop items and more quests having daru rewards.

Comment

i agree too, i have even stopped trying to do main, general and bounty quests, coz i'm too busy running dungeon for crystaloids, if we're in same game as VIP people, then atleast make the lootings a bit easier

Comment

good because I really need help to get the set of level 30 warrior wartune soi again and understand it all more or less .. but that's not the truth .. and estao abrebia people watching and a lot so do not e learned nothing I expect a clear answer please thank you very much =)

Comment

Someone revived a 1-year old thread.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Someone revived a 1-year old thread.
                      I think he's Pitbull from the way he combines English and Spanish
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Working...
                      X