Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to remove ToK (or atleast ToK NM)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
    So sad the noncashers <100$ can't beat it. But the cashers >100$, are able to do it .
    $100 is the new line, confirmed.
    Anyone spending $99.50 can't beat it. Anyone spending $100.50 can.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      $100 is the new line, confirmed.
      Anyone spending $99.50 can't beat it. Anyone spending $100.50 can.
      I feel bad for the $99.50 people.
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by RicardoNeto View Post
        I feel bad for the $99.50 people.
        Only for a few more days, until AntiApartheid shifts the line to < $200 to be noncasher.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by IrenicMan View Post
          there is no point of ToK. we know Zeqb is not going to strip and hence others decided not to strip. now no one can do NM and it is a heart burn to check it every day and find it everyday.

they are top 4 cross server and with unlimited rage and ToK buff, i would think that no team in wartune can beat them (when they are geared & shylphed).

so why keep an event which can't be done - lets remove it and move on!
          just because your team cant do that?
          -West Coast S115

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Only for a few more days, until AntiApartheid shifts the line to < $200 to be noncasher.
            Then >200$ will be the new ones able to do it then THE CASHERS OMFG
            Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              when i sayd all should be able to do it?o.O

never said it affects everyone but froom what i know on other timeszones they rarely ever strip but eitherway tok just better stay whhere it is lol
              actually useast is very good about stripping for tok nm..5 out of 7 days will be all 4 naked..the other 2 days maybe 1 is dressed...during classwars is dif story though

Comment

So i guess i need to clarify few points since i started this thread:

1) I agree that it was incorrect on my part to generalize this demand across wartune. I play on Europe Server (S365) and i am only concerned about Europe Servers. Seems other servers do not have this problem so i understand their desire to continue as it is! good luck to them...

2) I am ignoring troll posts which has nothing to do with the topic and btw Condor, just to clarify I had no clue who AntiApartheid is before this post but again, anything off topic - i am not concerned

3) I am not a complete non casher. yes i have not spent in a while but there was a time when i cashed (average of about $100 a month in initial few months of our server). I stopped that in december. At the moment, i am level 73 archer with 106K BR and 2 star decently fed purple Apollo. rest of my team averages similar.

4) I see many claiming that they are able to beat ToK NM and i am crying foul only because my team can't. That might very well be the case but honestly it is hard for me to believe the claim that you are able to beat top 4 EU players while they are dressed and sylped. A humble request - can you upload your team's run please? If there are really even teams who can do it with what we have in Europe server these days, then obviously i am wrong to raise this petition and i would delete it (if there is an option to delete, i don't post often so don't know whether i can do it or not).

last, someone - i guess either Zeqb or his best friend used some nice words in post (ungrateful b....), so thanks - i never knew it is possible to use that language and not get banned here! atleast I learned someting new by posting this thread so thanks for that!

Comment

1) I agree that it was incorrect on my part to generalize this demand across wartune. I play on Europe Server (S365) and i am only concerned about Europe Servers. Seems other servers do not have this problem so i understand their desire to continue as it is! good luck to them...

U should change server

Comment

4) none of my server doing tok nm anyway..
                    -West Coast S115

Comment

Why all Eu server? ;ddd kabam doesnt have that problem ;ddd ofc mabe sometimes ^^ just close thread. There is no question to remove tok or tok nm.

Comment

maybe this guys from oceanic and jealous about daily frre tok nm in other time zone, i from oceanic too
                        we only got once a week free tok nm
                        but its ok for me since i will never meet ppl from diffrent time zone
                        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Working...
                        X