• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jaberwacky21
    started a topic Replace emma!

Replace emma!

can i suggest to add a polling?

event are becoming lousy! we want a good event that can motivate us to play this game all through out.

others are also probably having the same thought as i do to replace emma

• hunter300
    replied
    " R2_Emma " plz man can you tell us ur plans not the events just tell us you if you are planing no more good events > let's say with another way no more events like the past " plz post the truth we aren't need to guess more and more and find nothing just a post say no more whips or souls good events

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    whu....? why let her add kyanite to the next event first then you can carry on your discussion

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Uh-oh, I think Emma got replaced.

(they just used a different account to post events, lol)
    and how the hell do u know that info tell me more

Leave a comment:

• Alberteiny
    replied
    No Need To Kick Emma!

If you have really been noticing, Emma is the only person who has been announcing events and Maintenances/Emergency Maintenances. By now, Emma is not the person that the events aren;t going the way people expected it to be, she's just doing her job and if she indeed got kicked, the problem in question will still remain.
    who will announce all the events and maintenance if Emma is gone?

Leave a comment:

• jaberwacky21
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

i think so too..

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jeff_buhawi
    replied
    stormaggedon is back.. maybe we have a chance of getting a good rewards this time..

Leave a comment:

• secretfox
    replied
    I think the problem goes much much much deeper than poor Emma. I believe that it's the profit-driven philosophy of R2Games that we have to watch out for.

That aside, there are several inevitable problems with this game that are wearing me down.

1. The awful lag in this game. If R2 hasn't fixed the lag in this game in six months, they are unlikely to fix it in the next six months. Or in the next six years. Or in the next six decades. Or worst scenario ... in the next six centuries. I'm not holding my breath on this.

2. The insane upkeep of this game. Getting on this game and staying competitive to enjoy it is like running on a treadmill. You have to keep playing it daily as well as pay for it daily just to stay "competitive." Once you're off for one month or two months (players do get burn out), even if you're the top player on the server, you're done for. I've seen that happen to many players on the server already. Let's face it ... how many of us here can complete all 200 Circuit Quests? It consumes a lot of time. There's also the little fact that the cost of many things in this game is going up in price and going down in value. Inflation? R2Games appears to be reviewing the price and quality of its 'goods' constantly and all for the greater good of course. Most low-lvl cashers have given up by now and mid-level cashers are now feeling the squeeze (so the number of complaints have increased). Hardcore cashers are mostly inured to pain caused by the financial squeeze anyway ... being that they're 'hardcore', R2Games reasons ... so they continue with whatever they do best. Making money. After all, the bottom line is the profit margin and that's all that matters.

So my take on this is that the only ones who can do well in this game are those with plenty of time and money to throw into it and what's new with you?

Leave a comment:

• DrigenDragon
    replied
    Emma is a wonderful person and the old saying goes "don't shoot the messenger" not her fault the events suck...and badly. just another mad person placing blame where its not deserved. Loves ya Emma ♥

Leave a comment:

• Mugetsu110
    replied
    dude dont be so unfair to the people who are keeping their jobs , working hard to make their living if u got a problem complain to 7road , r2 is only sub of 7road games and emma is only a messanger

and all i see from your thread is despite being a vip u cant do anything in the game coz u are lost , there are non-cashers who are satisfied in the game and enjoy it if u dont , stop whining in here and find some thing else instead judging people jobs ..

Leave a comment:

• ronronmelancio
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    You do realize Emma just posts the events, she doesn't create them, right?

Without Emma, you guys get no posts, so are you sure you want to get rid of her?
    Agree. If these morons kicked emma, they'll raise another issue that no one informs them about the events beforehand. How stupid of these guys to just post and spam. haha.

Leave a comment:

• soloist21
    replied
    Player powah! Sack Emma, Sack Emma!
    lol......

i think the point of this game was to make everything easier when it first came out then suddenly make things a bit more harder while trying to balance things by adding more stuff in, also as long as they do create an event im happy and im sure you could probably do the same,

P.S
    add kyanite to the next event as well please:'D

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    lol the op sure is intelligent

Leave a comment:

• morph2012
    replied
    Malleus what a legend hahaha come out of retirement

Mage - Morph2
    BR - 120433
    Guild Royals
    Server 48
    Last edited by morph2012; 04-02-2014, 11:31 AM. Reason: BR change after sc event

Leave a comment:

Working...
X