Soul Crystal EVENT SUCKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Crystal EVENT SUCKS!!!!

Why can't you guys ever give us an event for whips or soul crystals that actually gives us event items! Like you used too! This game is a creed to how greedy the admins and producers of the game have become. Make it fair for the people who don't have thousands to spend on a video game. You have made the only way to stay competitive is spend extreme amounts of cash. Have a heart!!! Instead of just being about the dollar! Then you wouldn't have people quitting the game so often!

They aren't going to get any better.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Soul Crystal and whips event don't used to give event items. Unlimited events weren't even common in the past.

Just back to the good ol' days. Thank you R2.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Horrible event, they don't give event items like before. I really going to quite this game soon.

Comment

They seldom give event items before December 2013.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

u r absolutely right...
            lvl69 IGN (aatish)
            mage s381
            br=145k+ and counting
            free player (non-casher), so far...
            #1 guild (UTOPIA)

Comment

Its not so bad. Atleast we get some kyanite and sepulcum.
              Last even we only got gold and daru (which is pretty much nothing)
              SlyDevil | s374

Comment

so many greedy ppl

Comment

try having had saved crystal for this event and find out that all your crystals are gone over 1000+ so i alerted all on my server and will not spend another penny for vip or any sylph or anything connected with wartune until all is made right and asked fellow players on my server to boycott as well enough is enough wartune!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

if i dont get my soul crystal i will be as well

Comment

Ok well, see you around then.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I believe, 1 year ago, we also had some unlimited SC/whip events with no event items as a reward (don't remember, was a total newbie those days and started in mid-April).
                        Later, we didn't have any unlimited SC/whip events (May/June till October/November).
                        Then, they went crazy with SC/whip events giving free stuff to nearly everyone, which made majority of players spoiled.

1. You don't like an event - ignore it and don't do it (e.g. I haven't done a single circuit quest for 3-4 weeks). No one makes you take part in those events.
                        2. You don't like the event types as well as many other areas of this game - no one makes you play this game. If you want, you have a right to stop playing

Comment

ofc it would be better if we got event pieces for sc and whip events
                          ofc it would be better if we get rewards at 50 or 25 sc now.
                          the current 100 sc for 1 sepulcrum is quite low, if being compared to early events (30 event pieces each 25 sc for total 40 sepulcrum = 750 sc for 40 sepulcrum) but its still sth.

But i like the kyanite and the sepulcrum and i think the sc event is good, if not better than the current whip event.

Keep whining if you want, i doubt any sc or whip event will get better soon

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            They seldom give event items before December 2013.
                            They always gave event items before as far as i remember but was just limited events.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                              They always gave event items before as far as i remember but was just limited events.
                              Yes but one still couldn't get event mount since it was limited.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X