Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Soul Crystal EVENT SUCKS!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Much People/Player are quit in my server and playing another game, Most of them is Normal Player, maybe suck event make it happens ( i just assume )

Comment

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
      I believe, 1 year ago, we also had some unlimited SC/whip events with no event items as a reward (don't remember, was a total newbie those days and started in mid-April).
      Later, we didn't have any unlimited SC/whip events (May/June till October/November).
      Then, they went crazy with SC/whip events giving free stuff to nearly everyone, which made majority of players spoiled.

1. You don't like an event - ignore it and don't do it (e.g. I haven't done a single circuit quest for 3-4 weeks). No one makes you take part in those events.
      2. You don't like the event types as well as many other areas of this game - no one makes you play this game. If you want, you have a right to stop playing
      I agree !!! Choise in your hands, Stay Or Quit !!!!

Comment

SC / Whip Events Will NEVER inclue event items again, now get over it and get what you get.

Comment

I remember from the earlier thread, some ppl want kyanite from whip/sc events...so here it is, enjoy....

Comment

Sure only old player know it. so don't try to explain it.. just let them quit :-)

Comment

soul crystal event giving skeleton keys sucks, i believe spectrum and kyanite to be quite decent rewards.

Edit : I used 19300 SC this event, I was able to upgrade 17 lvl of 1 stat in advance academy, my main sylph needs tonnes of spectrum. Well, ofc. if I had cashed them max already it would suck for me as well.

and mount event is good as long as i get 31%+ extra use, atleast for me.
              Last edited by Hot Shot; 04-02-2014, 10:13 AM.
              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by BarataYuda View Post
                I remember from the earlier thread, some ppl want kyanite from whip/sc events...so here it is, enjoy....
                25 k soul crystals consumed and I still need a lot more kya :P

Comment

Originally posted by insenceman1 View Post
                  try having had saved crystal for this event and find out that all your crystals are gone over 1000+ so i alerted all on my server and will not spend another penny for vip or any sylph or anything connected with wartune until all is made right and asked fellow players on my server to boycott as well enough is enough wartune!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I doubt anyone at r2 would sleep less for non cahsers to leave, it might even be they just got tired of the never ending whining and hope those people quit by giving no event items.
                  All those people bragging about how non cashing they are.. pathetic.
                  Non cashing is fine by me, but stop complaining about you're not able to get all the stuff that people who pay for it can get.

I you like the game, contribute to it, and by that i dont mean countless spam posts and topics demanding all items for free.

Comment

25 k soul crystals consumed and I still need a lot more kya :P
                    going to take a while gathering kyanite, but this event has helped us to level quite a bit of skills but im sure most of us has a long way to go before maxing out the tech lvls
                    300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                    MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Your choice, use SC's anytime for nothing or get something free for using them now. Don't like these rewards dont take advantage of them, otherwise just be happy you get anything and move on

Comment

Originally posted by R29825359 View Post
                        Why can't you guys ever give us an event for whips or soul crystals that actually gives us event items! Like you used too! This game is a creed to how greedy the admins and producers of the game have become. Make it fair for the people who don't have thousands to spend on a video game. You have made the only way to stay competitive is spend extreme amounts of cash. Have a heart!!! Instead of just being about the dollar! Then you wouldn't have people quitting the game so often!
                        Then what makes it differ from cashers if non cashers will get the same? Be thankful that atleast this game is free to play and doesn't force you to spend. And atleast r2 is giving away freebies like extra whips for every whip event done. Why complain when you didn't spend at all? And if you became a casher someday, won't you complain as well for r2 giving away events that u spend alot and non cashers are getting it for free?

Use your brain moron and don't be selfish. R2 won't continue to operate if cashers won't spend a single dollar to them. How will r2 employees continue to work if no one gives them money? Would you work hard for free moron?

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                          going to take a while gathering kyanite, but this event has helped us to level quite a bit of skills but im sure most of us has a long way to go before maxing out the tech lvls
                          since wilds are gonna be removed it will be hard to gather some kyanite but then i wish they would increase the amount of kyanite got from amenthys mine
                          Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-05-2014, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X