X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Astrals

Hello everyone,
    I waste more than 300k gold on Astrals and all i've got is green and blue so please tell me how to got the orange and what's the best astrals for knight and last thing what's the best skills for knight cuz i dunno about the skills and i've spoiled the pts so if someone have a strong knight please post ur skills screenshot here ... thnx

I spent more than 4 mil and only ever get 4 orange astral, it is pure random and based on your luck. for knight I suggest hp, p def, p atk, block

Comment

Originally posted by poula2050 View Post
      Hello everyone,
      I waste more than 300k gold on Astrals and all i've got is green and blue so please tell me how to got the orange and what's the best astrals for knight and last thing what's the best skills for knight cuz i dunno about the skills and i've spoiled the pts so if someone have a strong knight please post ur skills screenshot here ... thnx
      Getting an orange astral is based or 1 of 2 things(the way I see it at least). Pure luck, and/or determination. I've gotten maybe 9 orange astrals now(8 of them were from spending the money to pick an astral, and the 9th was for getting 7k star points) and the way that I've done it that seems to give me the most for my gold is simple. What I've done is sell all the white/green astrals that I get, and use the blue/purple for experience. I've collected in total about 9-10k star points(at work so don't know exact). Out of that I've leveled up 1 purple to lvl 5, 1 orange to lvl 4, and 2 orange to lvl 3 by doing the above process. You may get lucky and get one right away, or you may be like me and spend millions of gold until you see your first one. Whats really annoying is when you get the same orange astral again and again.....I've currently gotten 3 of the orange patk astral(titan one). Only sure way to get the orange astral is to spend enough to get the 7k star points, that way you can pick which one you do want. If anyone else knows a better way other than thowing gold and it and hope it sticks to an orange astral please let me know. Sorry I couldn't be more help that what I said here but this is how I've gotten mine.

Comment

Working...
      X