OMG ! when will they will remove WILD ,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG ! when will they will remove WILD ,

damm why there are so stupid and unusual patch rather going in a flow .
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

go home james, you're drunk
    IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
    Class: Archer
    Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
    Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Another whining thread lol guess you are rly good at them ^_^.

Comment

someone got plundered

Comment

Never? Back home stop cry

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i just want better patch. but dono why you guys are crying. you want milk or what?
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              i just want better patch. but dono why you guys are crying. you want milk or what?
              they kiss r2's azz hoping they get rewarded

Comment

This is a jamesbacmon thread.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Cracks me up that you are complaining about the patch before it's even arrived. Normally a complaint like this will be lodged after the content has been released, but I guess you ran out of patience and had to start a thread early. Out of curiousity, have you ever stopped to consider that perhaps ProCity doesn't tell the publishes they've subleased to about upcoming patch content because people like you love to whine. You whine after the patch, you whine before the patch. You enjoy whining so much, that you have to do it on a near daily basis. Now, if you didn't know what content was coming, you couldn't whine about it. Certainly, you could (and do) whine about not getting new patches, but that's a dead horse that's been beat up loooong ago. Point I'm trying to make: Why would anyone in their right mind share pertinent info with someone that complains about everything? May as well just load the patch when it's as ready as can be expected and then haters gonna hate. No sense starting the hate-train early by sharing new and exciting content, amiright James?

Comment

Originally posted by White.pt View Post
                    Cracks me up that you are complaining about the patch before it's even arrived. Normally a complaint like this will be lodged after the content has been released, but I guess you ran out of patience and had to start a thread early. Out of curiousity, have you ever stopped to consider that perhaps ProCity doesn't tell the publishes they've subleased to about upcoming patch content because people like you love to whine. You whine after the patch, you whine before the patch. You enjoy whining so much, that you have to do it on a near daily basis. Now, if you didn't know what content was coming, you couldn't whine about it. Certainly, you could (and do) whine about not getting new patches, but that's a dead horse that's been beat up loooong ago. Point I'm trying to make: Why would anyone in their right mind share pertinent info with someone that complains about everything? May as well just load the patch when it's as ready as can be expected and then haters gonna hate. No sense starting the hate-train early by sharing new and exciting content, amiright James?

he also gets drunk a lot

drinks wine to whine

Comment

Would agree to say get rid of plunders, since tok nm would probably be opened up again. But why get rid of plundering, when they haven't given us a way to get kya, apart from campaigns? So, until then. No
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

jamesbacmon "OMG ! when will they will remove WILD ,
                        damm why there are so stupid and unusual patch rather going in a flow ."
                        And we are the one crying oh the irony in that

Comment

no wild=no plunder
                          no plunder=no extra kyanitie
                          less kyanite=more complaints about how hard it is to lvl academy

you see where i'm going with this?

Comment

Originally posted by whyr2WHY View Post
                            no wild=no plunder
                            no plunder=no extra kyanitie
                            less kyanite=more complaints about how hard it is to lvl academy

you see where i'm going with this?

then james and antiaoiejpaid will complain about taking wolds away

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                              then james and antiaoiejpaid will complain about taking wolds away
                              precisely

Comment

Working...
                              X