Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Shadow soul mount cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow soul mount cards

Hey R2 can and will u plz add another mount or 2 that we can use shadow soul mount cards on. Alot of us already have the Nether dragon and would like to see new mounts to uses these shadow souls on, PLZ
    Attached Files

WOW no replies

Comment

HELLO R2 r u going to answer this post i sent back in the beginning of april

Comment

i doubt it

Comment

If they are add new mount,maybe it's the 7 days mount
          AeonFlux
          Mage
          S3 Worg Lair Europe
          OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by shaverdc1 View Post
            HELLO R2 r u going to answer this post i sent back in the beginning of april
            people are giving the same suggestion like yours since months ago and had no reply yet.

anyway, that evil unicorn card would make a lot more of sense ifit's crafted from 25 Shadow Souls, not Mount Spirits.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              people are giving the same suggestion like yours since months ago and had no reply yet.

anyway, that evil unicorn card would make a lot more of sense ifit's crafted from 25 Shadow Souls, not Mount Spirits.
              For me it can be 200 shadows per 7 days...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

These suggestions are passed on to the devs, but we're not always privy to their responses to them to pass along to you, and sometimes even when we do know, we're not allowed to tell you because we like to post updates on new events and patches when it's time to do so. Please don't feel like you're being ignored for posting suggestions in here though, pat responses to all the ones we get here would feel hollow, so we don't just say "thanks for the suggestions we'll pass it along" to every single one of them. There's also the fact that some suggestions contradict other suggestions, so we can't possibly just send them all and see them all, the devs have their own agenda for them, but yes, they DO listen to player suggestions, and they HAVE added some to the game. (see second tank time and changes to world boss time and addition of health bar in mp in names along side screen to name some that come to mind)

Comment

Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
                  If they are add new mount,maybe it's the 7 days mount
                  Be sure if they'll ever add a tok mount it will be 7-day one.
                  The shards are way easier to be gathered, plus some of us already have over 2k/3k souls.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

2k to make T-Rex, Lasts 7 Days #04
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                      Be sure if they'll ever add a tok mount it will be 7-day one.
                      The shards are way easier to be gathered, plus some of us already have over 2k/3k souls.
                      Only? I'm close to 4k xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I know moderators can't tell us of future plans, but I'll just add my voice to those asking for something to do with Shadow Souls once you get the mount. It would be great if we could trade some number of them in for Spirit Mounts or use them to buy temporary mounts, like we use insignia to buy medallions.

Comment

I would also like new mounts, and I suppose 100% of the players, so hopefully this suggestion will be taken into account in a close future

Comment

I should wanna see exchange events give some coppel of them for some whisp sc runestones etc.

Take like 10 card per Whisp 5 Card per SC 3 Card per Runestones etc.

Should be awsome.
                            Character - Taggen
                            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                            Class - Archer
                            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                            X