Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Evil unicorn card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil unicorn card

Hi guys, I saw someone synthesize an evil unicorn card in s1 and she definitely did not look like a class wars winner, so is there a chance to get evil unicorn cards for us in the new patch? what's the duration if it is so?

Lol'ed hard.

Comment

My guess, probably a bug. People got the new Nether Lycan and not the Evil Unicorn even if in blacksmith it shows an Evil Unicorn card. Also, the duration says permanent, but, on Chinese server it's only suppose to be a temporary 7 days mount. So, yes, a big bug/glitch or R2 is crazy. Also, the Evil Unicorn temporary card should only be +20, not +100.
      Last edited by Eskendal; 04-03-2014, 01:33 PM.

Comment

guessing you guys havent seen the new patch info then, you can get it with mount spirits

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
          My guess, probably a bug. People got the new Nether Lycan and not the Evil Unicorn even if in blacksmith it shows an Evil Unicorn card. Also, the duration says permanent, but, on Chinese server it's only suppose to be a temporary 7 days mount. So, yes, a big bug/glitch or R2 is crazy. Also, the Evil Unicorn temporary card should only be +20, not +100.
          Oh thanks for clearing this out so is the nether lycon permanent? and what does it cost?

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
            Oh thanks for clearing this out so is the nether lycon permanent? and what does it cost?
            If it's like Chinese servers:

Nether Lycan (look like a hell hound): It will replace the Evil Unicorn in Class War. Same stats, same winners will get it.

Evil Unicorn: Temporary mount, only last 7 days. Need 25 mount spirits and give +20 to all stat and 500 mount strength.

To the other guy, yes I saw the mount, I am on WT.com server 1. Just saying, pretty sure it's just a bug. You really think R2 will give a +100 permanent mount to everyone for 25 cards?

Well, if they really give a +100 mount for free, I will say I'm wrong and gladly take it lol
            Last edited by Eskendal; 04-03-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

who is playing kat acc?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisarnold94 View Post
                guessing you guys havent seen the new patch info then, you can get it with mount spirits
                Since the r2 post about the update only informs about lvl 80 stuff and some new daily thing, people not playing on s1 have no idea what is in the update.

Comment

Evil Unicorn: Temporary mount, only last 7 days. Need 25 mount spirits and give +20 to all stat and 500 mount strength.
                  25mount spirits you need 3months(if you very lucky to get that many weeks in row 2) for +20stats for 2 weeks is also joke if true!

Comment

If it's like Chinese servers:

Nether Lycan (look like a hell hound): It will replace the Evil Unicorn in Class War. Same stats, same winners will get it.

To the other guy, yes I saw the mount, I am on WT.com server 1. Just saying, pretty sure it's just a bug. You really think R2 will give a +100 permanent mount to everyone for 25 cards?

Well, if they really give a +100 mount for free, I will say I'm wrong and gladly take it lol
                    When it comes to mounts and clothing, English wartune and Chinese wartune are substantially different. I don't even bother trying to reconcile them.

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
                      25mount spirits you need 3months(if you very lucky to get that many weeks in row 2) for +20stats for 2 weeks is also joke if true!
                      Absolutely right! They should not give us any new mounts that are basically free!
                      FinalHC
                      Kabam - S39/S6
                      (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

nether lycan and evil unicorn are 2 different mounts, you can see both in stables.
                        the typo is in the blacksmith synth. and yes, its about time they release a free mount.
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
                          maybe the idea for chinese servers was, that top people who maxed out on all other things can spend their cw points on those mount cards to get an extra temporary "buff".
                          a +100 permanent mount with a rare skin that was made for cw winners in chinese, for "only" 25 cards seems too good to be true. so i guess they will change this to how it is in chinese wt. lets hope im wrong

Comment

So this new free mount that requires 25 mount spirits only lasts a week and has +20 stats increase?

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
                              So this new free mount that requires 25 mount spirits only lasts a week and has +20 stats increase?
                              As of right now, the mount gives +100 and is permanent. However, people are theorizing that this is an error that will be fixed because (1) the Chinese version only lasts for 1 week and gives +20 and (2) you exchange the 25 mount spirits for an evil unicorn card, but then when you open it, you end up with a nether lycan, a different mount...

Comment

Working...
                              X