Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

about arena

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about arena

what is the level difference in arena ??? 30-??

there are no level caps on arena...it is a free for all...Battle Grounds, however, are split as follow-30-39 and 40-80...kind of a bummer to me....

Comment

battleground should be split up 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, etc... 10 levels is enough of a spread to make it interesting but 20 or 30 levels is just ridiculous.
      Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
      Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
      Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
      (How To Submit a Ticket)
      ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

so 30-39 you get 9 lvl's difference then all of a sudden you hit 40 and smack dab in the middle of a lvl 80 war? Sounds fun.

Comment

Thats not funny , loosing all your points couse the top player happens to have double BR than the 2nd in server ( on mine 2nd has 19k BR and 1st has 28k ..................... lvl 47 both )
          Last edited by dragon1c; 09-19-2012, 08:35 AM. Reason: better like this
          Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
          Server: S2- Edena Village
          IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
          BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
          Guild: Divine
          Contribution: 20.290
          If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

i had level 33 in my battleground and im level 43 so i dont what game you guys are playing.he just tried to run carts cause he couldnt help fight to much.also i had level 23 with a 2200br on my arena team when i enter random room
            Last edited by lance137; 09-18-2012, 11:06 PM.
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Working...
            X