This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about arena

what is the level difference in arena ??? 30-??

there are no level caps on arena...it is a free for all...Battle Grounds, however, are split as follow-30-39 and 40-80...kind of a bummer to me....

Comment

battleground should be split up 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, etc... 10 levels is enough of a spread to make it interesting but 20 or 30 levels is just ridiculous.
      Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
      Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
      Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
      (How To Submit a Ticket)
      ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

so 30-39 you get 9 lvl's difference then all of a sudden you hit 40 and smack dab in the middle of a lvl 80 war? Sounds fun.

Comment

Thats not funny , loosing all your points couse the top player happens to have double BR than the 2nd in server ( on mine 2nd has 19k BR and 1st has 28k ..................... lvl 47 both )
          Last edited by dragon1c; 09-19-2012, 08:35 AM. Reason: better like this
          Game: Wartune [Last Update: 6/10/2012]
          Server: S2- Edena Village
          IGN: SgtClaire [VIP lvl 3]
          BR: 19.262 LvL 39 4/4 Parts of Arena Armor
          Guild: Divine
          Contribution: 20.290
          If you have any problem related to R2Wartune game, dont 't be afraid to file a ticket

Comment

i had level 33 in my battleground and im level 43 so i dont what game you guys are playing.he just tried to run carts cause he couldnt help fight to much.also i had level 23 with a 2200br on my arena team when i enter random room
            Last edited by lance137; 09-18-2012, 11:06 PM.
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Working...
            X