Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Nirvana MPD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArtemisS58 View Post
    NM is no joke though. the guy above me says 120k but i got owned in like 3 shots at 126k br.
    i suggest 150k+ for nm maybe 140k works
    then i feel really special
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

for nirvana normal if you can beat LL nm then ur good to go
      NM is no joke though. the guy above me says 120k but i got owned in like 3 shots at 126k br.
      The only real difficult part of nirvana nm is timing heals/bubble on the tank before/after the 100k flat hit. Once you get the timing down, it's very easy. I tanked it as an archer around 120k, but needed to carry iris, too. Need a bit less BR as a knight cuz you can bubble and survive the flat hit with more wiggle room.

Tips I can give if you're struggling:

Carry at least one iris (maybe two) if you have 1 mage on the field.

Learn the pattern of flat 100k attacks. If you're a knight, throw up bubble a turn or two before so that will absorb some of the dmg (IS and apollo do not lower it). If you're a mage, make sure the tank is near max hp when it hits (e.g. throw up bl, and then have resto queued after the hit to heal him). After the hit, use a heal rune, BT, resto, or any combination.

One important thing is that your tank has a decent amount of hp. I've seen 140k as the suggested hp. You can do it with less. But as always, more makes it easier.

If you're having trouble with the boss other than it's 100k flat hits, then make sure your team has 2 archers on it and they are keeping up DF and IS, that your knight is throwing up apollo/bubble periodically, and that your GB astral isn't **** (lvl 6 or lower).

Comment

It's fairly easy as a mage to tank the last boss and time the 100k hits. Once 2nd form comes out, it's a single target attack, aoe + bleed, then 100k. I always time Blessed light around that with Heal rune right after. Boom, full hp.

A little cheat (at least I think so) is that Guardian Rune will reduce the damage of that flat hit. As least that's what I discovered a while ago. It may have been fxed.
        Name: Phoenixia
        Server: R2 S-319
        Class: Mage
        BR: 911k
        Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
        Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

for nirvana normal if you can beat LL nm then ur good to go
          150K? even now I don't use any defensive skill or iris in nirvana NM, a piece of cake for me...

surely 120K is enough
          SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
          IGN: Kimwong
          CLASS: Knight
          PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
          BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
          Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Our team started doing Nirv NM with 113-123k BR (knight had the highest BR).
            Used to be hard in the beginning, before we sorted out our best strategy, since our knight had 110k HP only.
            Once, he started using Agoran Shield right before boss' 100k hit, we started passing it easily.
            Nowadays, we're all 143-155k and we barely use heals or defence skills on that boss and it dies 3-4 turns after his 100k hit.

Comment

Nirvana NM is no joke, but if you study you can pass it. What you must keep in mind is that last boss is FIRE element, making iris not a bad choice of sylph.
              And always keep in mind that after the flat 100k hit, boss must be scattered.
              So when the hit comes, mage heals tank and keeps 2nd heal ready (resto/BL), knight bubbles up and archer gets ready to scatter.

What me and my team actually do in last boss is have 3 healers (1 mage and 2 iris or 2 mage and 1 iris) one of which is timing to keep tank alive for 100k hit. That way heals never get messed up.

Comment

are the br's you posted included the sylph BR?
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                X