Patch Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Changes

Hey folks. Here's a summary of the changes that my guild mates and I have noticed so far in the patch. If you have a question, please ask them in this thread or another in the forum rather than logging into S1. As frankly, at this point, you're likely to be faced with hostility and misinformation.

1. New 80 dungeon, Nirvana. Available in regular mode and nightmare mode. Regular gives 2 legend stones for each of first two bosses, has a VIP chest that gives up to 2 extra legend stones, and has card draw after the last boss than can potentially give 1 more legend stone. Nightmare mode gives 6 legend stones for each of the first two bosses, has a VIP chest that gives up to 2 extra legend stones, and has a card draft after the last boss than can potentially give 6 more legend stones. No summoner.

2. Ability to decide whether a MP run counts as your MP run for the day by checking a box. This allows you to do MP dungeons with others without worrying about them costing you your run for the day.

3. Level 80 gear. Each piece requires level 70 legendary gear, 200 legend stones and 10 shards. As of right now, the shards don't appear to be on sale in the crypt shop and it was unclear when it will go on sale. And it isn't tied to progress in necropolis at this point, as I've beaten necropolis level 25 and still don't see the shards. Gear from 80 dungeon drops can be recycled for lvl 4 refinement stones, which will be usable to refine lvl 80 gear.

4. Team arena attempts reduced to 15. Insignia reward doubled. Pvp points earned unchanged. Single player arena attempts reduced to 10.

5. Can now hold more than 6 sylphs. Up to 6 additional spots can be opened using balens. 100 for first, 200, for second, 300 for 3rd though 6th, for a total of 1500 for all 6.

6. Sylph arena has a battle report so you can see who attacked you.

7. AI Sylph Transformation. The AI now transforms to sylph mode. This can happen while you are in AFK mode. It can also happen when you are attacking an opponent's AI (such as in single player arena, plunder or TOK).

8. Two New Stats. Two new stats added -- Intensity (increase damage to players) and Tenacity (decrease damage received from players). Though, there is no way to gain these stats. My guess is it relates to the two new astrals to be added.

9. Blitz Mode Access to Fishing/Jewel Hunt. You can now do Jewel Hunt and Fishing mini games while blitzing.

10. Treasure Hunt. Treasure hunt added where you can do 5 treasure hunt attempts per day while teaming with 3 others. You can get 5 maps per day, with small chance at rarer maps that gives better rewards. Treasure hunt gives crystal shards, which are used to synthesize crystals, which are used for Battle Protection. You get map from Berdim who stands near the the Circuit Quest person, Asim. You can spend balens or a new item, Berdim's Wine, to improve chance to get rare maps. The bigger your team, the higher the number of crystal shards you receive.

11. Battle Protection. New defense system that allows you to increase your ability to defend against the 6 elemental attack types.

12. New Fate Resistance. Resistance is additional use of fate stones similar to Brutal Edge except that it adds defensive stats. It adds 150 pdef/mdef and 1000 hp at level 1. Each additional level goes up by 100 pdef/mdef and 1000 hp. Level 20 is 2050 pdef/mdef and 20000 hp. Note that this is the same fate stones as those we've been collecting to level Brutal Edge.

13. Hot Event Layout. Hot event layout has changed. This is just an appearance change.

14. Sylph Engulf Boost. For 50 balens, you can now choose to transfer 100% of a sylph's experience to another when it gets engulfed.

15. Tank Joining. You can no longer join tanks in the last 5 minutes. This is now similar to battleground. Total tank length is still 25 minutes.

16. Evil Unicorn Card. You can now trade 25 mount spirits for an evil unicorn card. However, as of right now, when you open the card, you instead get the new Nether Lycan mount, which is a +100 to all stat mount. This seems to be bugged, and it is unclear what it is intended here.

17. Additional Mounts. In addition to the nether lycan mount, there are two additional mounts: pig in blue (+10 to all stats) and jade rabbit (+30 to all stats). Unclear how to get them, but I assume future events.

18. New Clothes/Wings. Cerulean equipment and wings added to dressing room. Unclear how to get them, but I assume future event.

19. Sylph Atoll AFK. You can now AFK during sylph atoll battles.

20. Sylph Skill Reorder. You can now move sylph skills around and reorder them.

21. Class War Winners. Statue of class war winners are now on display in Cloud City central area.

22. Formation Appearance Change. The spacing between players in team formation and of troops in single player formations has been adjusted so that there is more space between them.

23. BR Update Guide. Not any new gameplay, but a guide accessible through your inventory page that provides advice on various ways to improve your BR.

24. Balen shop sells level 4 refinement crystals for 3 balens each and lvl 1 elemental crystals used in battle protection for 145 balens each. You can also synthesize 10 lvl 3 refinement crystals into 1 lvl 4 refinement crystal in blacksmith.

25. Guild Divine Altar Start Level. When summoning guild divine altar, you now get to choose the start level. Though, for today, our only choice was level 1. I think, but haven't confirmed yet, that starting tomorrow we can choose any level that we previously reached.

26. Gold Capacity Increase. Maximum amount of gold you can hold at one time increased. At level 80 with level 80
    warehouse, it is now 13.86 million.

27. TOK now gives sylph experience.

28. It appears as word bosses can now be slowed (through any skill with that effect, i.e., thunderer, deep freeze and mire rune).

29. Dressing room now shows ranks for clothing and wings. Highest rank is S, then A, then B, then C, then D. At this point, there is no effect for these ranks.

30. Guild battle rewards have changed. Winning team receives 1150 insignia and 50 whips (regardless of whether members were top 10), as well as 1000 contributions. This is for a win in 5 minutes. I don't know what others receive for losses or for slower wins.

31. World Boss Buff. You can longer buff for world bosses using balens. You can still use balens to revive before the CD expires.

Things that have not changed:

A. No change to inventory to have 9999 per spot.

B. No new additions to guild shop, arena shop or crypt shop.

C. I'm level 80 so can't confirm myself, but from what I have heard, the amount of experience needed to get from level 70 to 80 has not changed.

D. No level 65 or 75 pvp gear.

E. No level 80 single player dungeon.
    Last edited by Kessar; 04-09-2014, 06:24 AM. Reason: Added 24, 25, 26, 27 and E. Clarified that resistance uses same fate stones. Added 28, 29 and 30. Added 31.

Sounds like an awesome update.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Hi Kessar, thanks for the info. For the level 80 shards, you need to be on floor 12 of Necropolis. So, maybe it's a bug and we'll get them next week.

Comment

Kesser, from what I saw on the Chinese servers, the Tokens from the Crypt required level 12 the Necro. Just as an FYI.
        Also known as Hinalover.

Comment

with the unicorn card

is it 1 week or forever?

or unconfirmed
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            with the unicorn card

is it 1 week or forever?

or unconfirmed
            Does confirmed by AntiApartheid count?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R224566182 View Post
              Kesser, from what I saw on the Chinese servers, the Tokens from the Crypt required level 12 the Necro. Just as an FYI.
              Thanks. I've beaten 25 of Necro, so I should be able to see it if its there. Though, I just blitz it now. Will try to re-beat 12 manually tomorrow and see if that makes a difference.

Update: Beating 12 manually doesn't add shards to crypt shop. So they are just not released yet it seems.
              Last edited by Kessar; 04-04-2014, 09:37 AM. Reason: Added update.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Does confirmed by AntiApartheid count?

yes, but i will assume the exact opposite

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                  with the unicorn card

is it 1 week or forever?

or unconfirmed
                  Well, right now, when you open the unicorn card, you get the nether lycan mount. That shows as permanent. But who knows whats actually intended since you're getting a different mount from what you are supposed to.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessar View Post
                    Well, right now, when you open the unicorn card, you get the nether lycan mount. That shows as permanent. But who knows whats actually intended since you're getting a different mount from what you are supposed to.

got 20 cards atm, so hopefully unicorn is permanent, if it is intended

Comment

Brutal wait till they fix the patch to where the Evil Unicorn is 20 Stats like it's supposed to be. After that it should be perm and not 7 days. But you need 5 weeks of cards left anyway so should be plenty of time for them to fix it.

Comment

On Chinese servers, Lycan replace Evil Unicorn for CW winners. Evil Unicorn is now in blacksmith, cost 25 spirit mounts, give +20 and 500 mount strength. It last 7 days, it's not a permanent mount. I know, it seem silly and useless, but, that's what China got right now.

Comment

Thank you, Kessar, for the list of changes!

Comment

There is No 80 solo dung? So it will be just so bad to get v4 rafine crystals If u can get em only from nirvana mpd this mount is also perm or not xD coz where i dont check one ppl write Yes, one No-7days...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

tnx for info

Comment

Working...
                              X