Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 78

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
    Any screenshot of an exp bar in the 70-80 range?

Comment

• That would mean the exp has been increased x2 times

Again, this wouldn't suprise me, and r2 will release level pack(balens), then in 1-2 month, reduce the exp needed, just to milk the cashers

Comment

• Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
        it was possible before, you just dont know how to do it yet
        he means if we runes can be used in sylph mode exactly the way we use it in human form ,,,,not during the awakening time but after awakening

and this will be received in upcoming using runes in sylph mode after awakening time meaning various runes can be used ,, not only one rune.

but then hard to tell when we will receive that
        Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-06-2014, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by White.pt View Post
          So...any word on this?? Not vip so I can't check.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]80120[/ATTACH]
          about the this its true that VIP players will receive discounts in the shop on many useful items but that will be in upcoming patch but dont know when its coming

Comment

Same as brutal edge.
            Same as brutal edge at lvl 1?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
              Same as brutal edge at lvl 1?
              same as brutal edge to lvl as well from what i got said

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                same as brutal edge to lvl as well from what i got said
                I hope this is fact, cause I'll have level 16 straight up! w00t!

Comment

• Originally posted by elwe.s View Post
                  I'm glad I rushed to 80 then. Plenty of spare exp for them to deduct off the cost XD Maybe my 800m capped exp will be useful for something now...although it had been at capped for months...so I doubt the additional exp required to be deducted will even be enough to dent the exp lost due to capped max exp before it even reaches that exp reserve...
                  IGN: Athena
                  Guild: Warriors
                  Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                  Class: Archer
                  Difficulty Level: Noob
                  BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• It's strange because some people are saying exp remains unchanged, but then get a pic like this. Certainly I'm hoping exp wasn't increased, but with all the other stuff that's gone wrong with the patch since it hit S1, I'm not about to get all hot and bothered until I see it on my server.

Comment

It's strange because some people are saying exp remains unchanged, but then get a pic like this. Certainly I'm hoping exp wasn't increased, but with all the other stuff that's gone wrong with the patch since it hit S1, I'm not about to get all hot and bothered until I see it on my server.
                      We asked guild mates at lvl 70-79 and they said exp hasn't change. Now as you said, there is other stuff that's gone wrong with the patch so wait please for everyone to have it in a few days as they can still change quite a few stuff.
                      ValKitteh - S1
                      "The Town Hall is outside"

Comment

• Was minimal version of Flash player requirement changed? Is it still pretty fast 10.3 or overbloated, slowed recently released v100500? If so, I'm off. Its is impossible to play it on any version newer than my 10.3...

Comment

• Why not put the whole patch in one time in wartune, you guys do it in to much steps only because of money. I understand that but the problem is to much players left the game because of this.

Its not fun anymore playing wartune this way because it takes all to long. I play myself wartune on china server, play ultima and even a newer version of wartune what will be come in the future. Its best the put the patches in the game in one time, because there are so many other patches still need to come.

So please dont do the patches in steps put in one time its best for us and also to improve our stats, because we still miss allot fomr the patches when you do it in parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by R22574071 View Post
                            Why not put the whole patch in one time in wartune, you guys do it in to much steps only because of money. I understand that but the problem is to much players left the game because of this.

Its not fun anymore playing wartune this way because it takes all to long. I play myself wartune on china server, play ultima and even a newer version of wartune what will be come in the future. Its best the put the patches in the game in one time, because there are so many other patches still need to come.

So please dont do the patches in steps put in one time its best for us and also to improve our stats, because we still miss allot fomr the patches when you do it in parts.
                            I like patches as they are now. One every few months, with a bigger one about once every half a year (time between the first sylph patch and the one that's coming tomorrow). Would it be better if we had one patch every 6 months without anything in between? We'd probably get too much content and once and most players would be lost in it, and then it'd be monotonous for 5 months.

Because I'm lvl 80 and I don't believe we'll get a decent compensation for the xp spent I don't want lvl 70-80 xp to be lowered just yet. I want my decision to level to 80 be a good thing, something that will get me the set faster than those who didn't level.

In any case, this isn't really a place for requests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                              On Chinese servers, Lycan replace Evil Unicorn for CW winners. Evil Unicorn is now in blacksmith, cost 25 spirit mounts, give +20 and 500 mount strength. It last 7 days, it's not a permanent mount. I know, it seem silly and useless, but, that's what China got right now.
                              lol u tell me to spend 25 weeks for a mount lasting 7 days, hehe when i thought things couldnt go even better

Comment

Working...
                              X