X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Janite
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    HS IS MAIN REASON WHY MANY PEOPLE LOSE IN BG,AND ITS USE BY PEOPLE WHO CANT WIN WITHOUT IT CAUSE THEY DONT KNWO HOW TO PLAY WITHOUT ENEMY DOING ANYTHING
    I disagree with this statement. In my opinion the only time HS pushes a battle one way or the other is when the two opponents are similar in strength- not br but actual strength and skill. I use stun in BG all the time, most of the people I could kill without, but I lose less hp when I stun. The main reason people lose in BG is because they are not as strong as the person they are fighting, there are exceptions but we're talking about the 'main reason' here.

Leave a comment:

• MrPunkinHead
    replied
    I've never seen people use HS in CW in my server region.

Leave a comment:

• ArowenGR
    replied
    I like when I face people with PURPLE Hades in BG that try to stun me first and fail and then whine when I stun them next.

I don't complain on the handicap heavy cashers have over me, never complained when they stunned me, raised my seal and now I stun THEM.
    Why are they whinning?
    Besides a high level HS means less talent handicap in CW. I kill in BG, people kill me in CW, it is only fair.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    zeref is still a noob..after 11 months of playing.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
    You already assume that people in higher levels have higher rank... Do you think many LD players are still doing bg? Most of those who battle in bg do it for honor, so only a few LD does bg, and so most people you will face at high bg levels are low ranks, which negates your argument that getting honors in higher level is easy. It will become slower as you get higher in rank.

Besides, if you lose honor in a lower bg, you can easily gain it back due to there are many other weak players to defeat... Not unlike in higher bg, if you lose honor, you'll have to find weaker opponents (hopefully those with low HS, but too bad, you cannot know it) to defeat..

Yes, there are BG event quests, but that is not always happening... After that event quest, you can regain the honors back by joining guild battle... Plus, slow leveling has made you stronger, thus, there is a 50% chance of still winning a battle even though you are stunned for 3 turns...

As for your "EDIT" statement, you now see that any of the players who do bg at lower levels are not very much annoyed at HS, because only a few people stun, and getting to that state (state of not getting stunned) is easier than when you are in higher level. Many whine because of that HS thingy. HS level is a not a very big deal at lower level bg, so no need to be annoyed at that.

My point 3 is that you can easily get to the state of being able to stun others, since capping HS is easier in lower levels.... Lots of weak players who do not know about slow leveling, or maybe they do not like the idea of slow leveling are there in that bg.
    Well as camping for LD is not a new "trend", most players in the higher brackets do actually have higher rank. This has always been the way. Yes you may find the "odd" one or two with unusually low ranks, but they are few and far between.
    Now if you lose 100 honor fighting someone, but gain 200 it is obviously easier to get to 10,000 then if you lose 200 but only gain 100 for a win. High rank/low rank factored in of course.

Most of the players in the higher BG actually do it for the daily quest, to collect some PvP points and to cart, not to mention just to have something to do at that time.
    I certainly have no problems finding combatants in the BG as they are well populated every time, so suggesting LD players don't do BG often at High brackets is just plain nonsense.

For the next couple of sentences you wrote, I don't really understand what your talking about. Levelling not levelling has no effect on the honor gained from GB.

As for your original points of 2 and 3. They still contradict each other. If you camp to max holy seal to prevent getting stunned, other people who do the same prevent you from stunning them.
    You can not get into the state of being able to stun others, because you are only playing against the same players who are adopting the same strategy as you!
    There are still players in the higher brackets who have neglegted HS, in fact you will find more players with worse HS in the higher brackets due to them not camping.

I assume your one of the slow levellers, who waited until LD rank was obtained before moving up.
    I on the other hand purposely kept my honor ranking low until I hit the higher BG and contarary to all the "slow levelling" preachings, it did not impact on my character at all. In fact I went from HC to LD quicker than i went from EC to HC due to the increased honor gained from winning against higher ranks.

EDIT:- I am in no way suggesting that camping does not work if done properly, just that camping JUST to gain LD is not beneficial.
    Last edited by Billy_McF; 04-05-2014, 08:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    i see they just used hs and then went afk makes sense,HS IS A REASON WHY I LOSE IN BG just cause your brain doesnt understand it its not my fault keep using hs to win sure it shows how you cant do a damn **** without stuning others so let me say this one more time and im outa arguing with idiot like you

HS IS MAIN REASON WHY MANY PEOPLE LOSE IN BG,AND ITS USE BY PEOPLE WHO CANT WIN WITHOUT IT CAUSE THEY DONT KNWO HOW TO PLAY WITHOUT ENEMY DOING ANYTHING
    U shoul stay at 59 lvl...all your problems solved lol xd my brain works very well, why use next argument which dont make sense? Now u start blame brains coz u lose in bg? Loser always find reason why he lose hs is easy to complain, especialy for ppl with brainless playstyle like ulike i say i was stuned half Year in bg and i was lose mostly coz 10k+ br diff to player. Ofc sometimes hs make fight imposible to win but must be used in good moment...u play as mage rigHt? So what is your problem to heal after stun and awake sylph? Coz rigHt now sylph is win factor Stop be rude, i didnt say Nowhere i spam Q from start of fight, i do it mostly when someone do it and bump hs on me diff betwean us is i accept rules of game and addapt , u prefere just whine aBout evrything wut u cant get and what others have coz they play longer/spend more then u
    And u brutal hobo, u rly dont must show how big nub are youonce agree once not in same point...loled

Leave a comment:

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    No, you are wrong my friend.

You will gain honor faster due to winning against higher honor levels, that much is a given and you seem to agree with that statement. You will also LOSE less honor BECAUSE your fighting against higher honor levels.
    So when you do lose, you lose less and have less to re-win.
    If your IC and hitting LD, you still gain more honor than in lower BG, where your still IC but hitting a Elite Crusader or High commander.
    Add in your own argument about not talking, then who is to say your not going to attack a crusader who is beefed on dryads (because he's camping to get LD), and lose more honor than you can actually gain back.

As for the ViP lv 9 players who already have LD, there are a lot of them out there who are willing to help.

The easiest way to LOSE LD is to camp at lv59-64 (unless your vip 9).
    You may say NEVER do BG again, but what about the event quests.

Edit. Your points 2 and 3 seem to contradict themselves. If you camp to increase HS, then other who do the same actually prevent you from stunning them.
    You already assume that people in higher levels have higher rank... Do you think many LD players are still doing bg? Most of those who battle in bg do it for honor, so only a few LD does bg, and so most people you will face at high bg levels are low ranks, which negates your argument that getting honors in higher level is easy. It will become slower as you get higher in rank.

Besides, if you lose honor in a lower bg, you can easily gain it back due to there are many other weak players to defeat... Not unlike in higher bg, if you lose honor, you'll have to find weaker opponents (hopefully those with low HS, but too bad, you cannot know it) to defeat..

Yes, there are BG event quests, but that is not always happening... After that event quest, you can regain the honors back by joining guild battle... Plus, slow leveling has made you stronger, thus, there is a 50% chance of still winning a battle even though you are stunned for 3 turns...

As for your "EDIT" statement, you now see that any of the players who do bg at lower levels are not very much annoyed at HS, because only a few people stun, and getting to that state (state of not getting stunned) is easier than when you are in higher level. Many whine because of that HS thingy. HS level is a not a very big deal at lower level bg, so no need to be annoyed at that.

My point 3 is that you can easily get to the state of being able to stun others, since capping HS is easier in lower levels.... Lots of weak players who do not know about slow leveling, or maybe they do not like the idea of slow leveling are there in that bg.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    I camp at level 80
    The best and only place you should ever camp

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    I camp at level 80

Leave a comment:

• mrevilmojo
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    admitting to dryad bombing everyone?

thats a pretty bold move

you probably have no friends
    i not hear to make friends I am here to play a game. I have 200 fellow guildies I call friends so not worried

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    lol not if it's maxed but i have been in the 60s bg on my first toon every single one of them started the fight with a stun, and i lost every single fight to those guys

the only time i ever won a fight is during events when all the weak people flocked for kills
    or if i got beat up so much i had 100% dryad which theoretically put me at 120k br
    and stun was still a big issue
    Wonder if that had something to do with all the campers maxing out their HS and forgetting that once they hit the next bracket they are gona be easy pickings anyway, because the next bracket have all camped also.

Camping is bad you see LOL

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by mrevilmojo View Post
    i takeing different approach instead of complaining. i staying where i am lvl wise, upping my hs(wich is comming along nicely) waiting to get vip 9(couple months out yet) then get drayd bombs and rack them up. it is a game in the end and it is all how you play the game. normally get my *** handed to me in bg but I not gonna stop trying to improve my game and get me some

admitting to dryad bombing everyone?

thats a pretty bold move

you probably have no friends

Leave a comment:

• mrevilmojo
    replied
    i takeing different approach instead of complaining. i staying where i am lvl wise, upping my hs(wich is comming along nicely) waiting to get vip 9(couple months out yet) then get drayd bombs and rack them up. it is a game in the end and it is all how you play the game. normally get my *** handed to me in bg but I not gonna stop trying to improve my game and get me some

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    I have max HS and the main reason I lose can have nothing to do with HS because I can't be stunned. So I should theoretically win every fight with Zeref's "MAIN REASON" logic.
    I don't win every fight by the way.

I never said it couldn't play a part, but it is RARELY the MAIN reason you lose
    lol not if it's maxed but i have been in the 60s bg on my first toon every single one of them started the fight with a stun, and i lost every single fight to those guys

the only time i ever won a fight is during events when all the weak people flocked for kills
    or if i got beat up so much i had 100% dryad which theoretically put me at 120k br
    and stun was still a big issue

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    that is true

up until you hit level 65

if your HS isnt up to scratch you will get destroyed
    I have max HS and the main reason I lose can have nothing to do with HS because I can't be stunned. So I should theoretically win every fight with Zeref's "MAIN REASON" logic.
    I don't win every fight by the way.

I never said it couldn't play a part, but it is RARELY the MAIN reason you lose

Leave a comment:

Working...
X