Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    Please explain us how do you think vip 9s get star points?
    Ummm by winning using their hs (or not)..thought that would be obvious....

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      Zeref you are rly that dumb or u only try to be? U think hs is free to get? Its not my problem u always And forever will complain aBout it coz u play always like nub which is behind others in your barket i dont even know how much i did invest in my hs 99 but it is for sure 60kk+ gold , and now what? I cant use this for what i pay for coz someone who dont care aBout it or start play 2months ago but spend cash like crazy complain aBout stun him? Hehfor me its just funny,like for evryone on my spot have fun with your complains aBout disadventages
      hey use hs,it simply shows how pathetic you are that you cant win without having the enemy staying without doing anything and thats a fact

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        hey use hs,it simply shows how pathetic you are that you cant win without having the enemy staying without doing anything and thats a fact
        Yea...something new? Coz u write it over and over
        I can and i do it. I dont pay for gun to keep it under bed pathetic are ppl like u

        _________


        Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br


        _________


        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Yea...something new? Coz u write it over and over
          I can and i do it. I dont pay for gun to keep it under bed pathetic are ppl like u
          ofc you dont pay for a gun to keep it in your bed you dont wana have an acident shot do you? sure people like me are pathetic......just check yourself first

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Zeref you are rly that dumb or u only try to be? U think hs is free to get? Its not my problem u always And forever will complain aBout it coz u play always like nub which is behind others in your barket i dont even know how much i did invest in my hs 99 but it is for sure 60kk+ gold , and now what? I cant use this for what i pay for coz someone who dont care aBout it or start play 2months ago but spend cash like crazy complain aBout stun him? Hehfor me its just funny,like for evryone on my spot have fun with your complains aBout disadventages
            Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            Yea...something new? Coz u write it over and over
            I can and i do it. I dont pay for gun to keep it under bed pathetic are ppl like u
            PAthetic people use other people's property and show it to others as if it's their own.
            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
            Smart people outsmart each other.
            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

            CondorHero status: ██
            TheGuardingDark status: ██
            senadbasic status: ██
            oxykotton status: ██

            Comment


            • #36
              In the end, it is up to the player if he will use his HS and his enemies can't decide for him. The player himself/herself is the one who's responsible for his/her actions. Casting HS is not a sin yet there are many point of views and we can't blame them, cause we have point of views too regarding this issue. Just level up your HS, you may or not use it and of course don't blame others if they stunned you cause they have a choice and its same as you.


              The Magic is Within Ourselves

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                jamesbacmon and antiajghrhbgrs will be all over that
                Add zeref to the group.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Add zeref to the group.
                  R.I.P. oxykotton.
                  "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                  Smart people outsmart each other.
                  Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

                  CondorHero status: ██
                  TheGuardingDark status: ██
                  senadbasic status: ██
                  oxykotton status: ██

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    battleground is full of a holes. don't like it? don't go there. if you expect anything more than a bunch of savages you will be sorely disappointed

                    do you whine when dungeon monsters stun you too? there are winners and whiners. you are obviously not winning, so you are whining. level up your stun and s t f u . acting like there is any sort of honor on the bg is the most ridiculous thing i have seen here to date
                    Last edited by noob9841; 04-04-2014, 08:02 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      HS = machine gun

                      Dun u ever tell me u wont use it and poke it with a fork

                      Well if u try to fight with a fork and die

                      Then u cannot whine about it

                      Its as simple as that

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Beside u have to invest in holy seal

                        Due to the fact it limits the lvl of talents u have

                        - 13 % damage taken at lvl 10
                        - cd of bless light
                        - cd of lunatic
                        + 50 % reflect when u block

                        U ARE A FOOL NOT TO LVL HOLY SEAL

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          And a bigger fool if u dun use it in battle

                          As it is a target main skill which bypass ur troops

                          Why should I cast a 33 % chance lighting to hit ur main while waiting for fire rain to cd ?
                          Do a multi shot after I nid to wait for lunatic
                          Do a random slash or ulti slash that hits ur troops while u hide behind it ?

                          HOLY SEAL ! 100 % hit ur main no matter where u hide while waiting for AOE cd

                          It is not our fault if u dun see the tatical value of holy seal besides stunning ppl (even if u are max 99 seal i will still use it against u)

                          Afterall this is still a tatical mmorpg game
                          Last edited by Xeptone; 04-04-2014, 08:14 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
                            PAthetic people use other people's property and show it to others as if it's their own.
                            This is to me? Coz i dont get your point
                            Zeref u can cry all day and night,Noone care aBout itu show many times how great player u are ... Or more like u didnt show thatso keep going, call me when u will learn how to play

                            _________


                            Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br


                            _________


                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              This is to me? Coz i dont get your point
                              Zeref u can cry all day and night,Noone care aBout itu show many times how great player u are ... Or more like u didnt show thatso keep going, call me when u will learn how to play
                              more like call me when you are able to win without hs

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I was winning with higer brs And after stun me last few months, now i upgrated my hs by 25lvls in row and i enjoy that wut It giveso once again... Learn how to play and not talk to me like that coz u have No idea aBout my person and char in game

                                _________


                                Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br


                                _________


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X