Battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
    The 'I use hs so i dont lose HP and im ready for the next fight" example dosnt fit someone whos lvl 80 with maxed hs and lvl 9 vip..why? erm you have star points to fill your HP...and at lvl 80 with all maxed lvl 9 vip youd have no shortage of star points ..so anyway...
    Why should they waste 2mins per battle when they can just stun you and finish the battle in less than a min? Why must they waste 1min to die and get hp replenish to get another fight when they can stun and win and conserve hp for winning more fights? While they don't need honor, they do have to do quest and there are titles to earn from killing ppl in BG such as road warrior and grim reaper or executioner. There's also some who like to see the shiny MVP next to their name at end of each BG. Many reasons to use stun. So your argument that it doesn't fit just shows you lack understanding from their point of view.

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    how is it fair for someone who started a loooooooooong time ago to use hs on someone who has just recently started playing?
    And how is it fair for someone who started long ago be forced to lose any advantage he has over someone who just started? Why should they even have to give up any advantages that they spent time and effort to obtain? What right does new players have to force older players to do so? In any game, new players will always be short changed so just deal with it.

i have a problem with hs not with stronger players or players who played longer they played longer they found game earlier they are stronger they played earleir/cashed or whatever well done to them but 3 turns not doing anything?and you love it?guess some people cant live without it
    The 3 turn stun is their advantage for playing longer than you. Don't like it just quit or start a new char and camp in lv 44 so you don't have to deal with stuns.

oh yes mighty dryads...so helpful when you get stuned for 3 turns twice or thrice per battle they really are mighty arent they?no way you caan win even with dryads like that trust me i know i use them often...

id say you bigest problem with me in punctuation,was working on hs now rage leveling to 80,since exp seems to have increased i shud have 70 set by time i reach there lmao
    If you can't win with dryads, either you didn't stack enough or like what everyone else here said. You'd have lost even without stun. If you can't beat them with 100% dryad, you really think you could win if they don't stun you?

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
    HS...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL all there is to say for its just a crutch for the noobs. Can I stun? oh yes mine is maxed for lvl 64 bracket. Do I stun? nope don't need that noob crutch. Oh noes i need heal...do I stun and heal? nope don't need that noob crutch. OH NOES gonna lose to someone who actually stronger than me...do I stun? nope rather lose fairly than win by noob pathetic HS cough-out crutch. Show how strong u are by using HS????? LOOOOOL yes yes takes real strength to beat down comatose opponent but guess thats showing some true power skill right? LOOOOOOL. Oh lets talk bout the purpose of HS too. u spend all time leveling it making it stronger..becoming more "skillful" roooofl...only for it to become completely pointless once it maxed????? no seroiusly think about it....everyone hits max seal guess what...pretty much like not having seal period. BUT NO UR WRONG you will say to me...will work on weaker players w/ lower hs than me u noob!!!! yea ur right but if u lvl 80 and still cant win ur fights against another player who lower lvl than u w/out using noob crutch....well u suck arse lol. HS gives advantage to players who already have advantage....LOOOOOL

Lvl 64 mage: uh oh...im fight a lvl 58 knight...hmmm
    Lvl 64 mage: Lets see...im higher lvl(check)..probably much higher br(check)..extra astral slot(check)...yea i win no prob...but u know...STUN!!!!!!!!!!! lol true skill baby!!!! pro move

But hey everyone play as they wish, if u need to use noob crutch seal to buy ur wins than have at it. Call it "skill" and "how strong you are"...w/e... enjoy them hollow victories hahaha
    Like what I quoted in another post in another thread, "honor" in battle is for idiots. There is no fair fight except in your dreams. You don't want to use your advantage is your problem. As for us, we like to keep our battles short and easy and HS is one of the ways to achieve that. Not everyone have all day to do BG like you and some of us have to clear 3 kills in less than 5 mins so I wonder with your philosophy how will they ever achieve 3 kills a day in bg for daily event quest if they only have 5 mins to do bg each day.

Also only noobs limit themselves. The real pros know they are one and don't need to do such stupid things to limit usage of any advantage they have. In the real world, no one cares if you are a kind hearted person or a person of integrity. If they have to use underhanded methods to kick you from your place to take your spot, they'll do so in a heartbeat without a second thought. You can call it noob crutch or whatever, but end of the day you're just setting yourself up to be taken advantage of by everyone which is a dumb thing to do.
    IGN: Athena
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Class: Archer
    Difficulty Level: Noob
    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
      Why should they waste 2mins per battle when they can just stun you and finish the battle in less than a min? Why must they waste 1min to die and get hp replenish to get another fight when they can stun and win and conserve hp for winning more fights? While they don't need honor, they do have to do quest and there are titles to earn from killing ppl in BG such as road warrior and grim reaper or executioner. There's also some who like to see the shiny MVP next to their name at end of each BG. Many reasons to use stun. So your argument that it doesn't fit just shows you lack understanding from their point of view.

And how is it fair for someone who started long ago be forced to lose any advantage he has over someone who just started? Why should they even have to give up any advantages that they spent time and effort to obtain? What right does new players have to force older players to do so? In any game, new players will always be short changed so just deal with it.

The 3 turn stun is their advantage for playing longer than you. Don't like it just quit or start a new char and camp in lv 44 so you don't have to deal with stuns.

If you can't win with dryads, either you didn't stack enough or like what everyone else here said. You'd have lost even without stun. If you can't beat them with 100% dryad, you really think you could win if they don't stun you?

Like what I quoted in another post in another thread, "honor" in battle is for idiots. There is no fair fight except in your dreams. You don't want to use your advantage is your problem. As for us, we like to keep our battles short and easy and HS is one of the ways to achieve that. Not everyone have all day to do BG like you and some of us have to clear 3 kills in less than 5 mins so I wonder with your philosophy how will they ever achieve 3 kills a day in bg for daily event quest if they only have 5 mins to do bg each day.

Also only noobs limit themselves. The real pros know they are one and don't need to do such stupid things to limit usage of any advantage they have. In the real world, no one cares if you are a kind hearted person or a person of integrity. If they have to use underhanded methods to kick you from your place to take your spot, they'll do so in a heartbeat without a second thought. You can call it noob crutch or whatever, but end of the day you're just setting yourself up to be taken advantage of by everyone which is a dumb thing to do.
      lol
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
      X