Battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I was winning with higer brs And after stun me last few months, now i upgrated my hs by 25lvls in row and i enjoy that wut It giveso once again... Learn how to play and not talk to me like that coz u have No idea aBout my person and char in game
    i know you got your char halfway from someone else

Comment

Well...end of arguments? See ya

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        lv 80 set makes players not make any move for 3 turns?really?since when?
        You can defend against HS you know and it's a really easy thing to do. LEVEL YOUR OWN HS, if you choose to camp that is your problem, not the person who can stun you!!

Comment

hey use hs,it simply shows how pathetic you are that you cant win without having the enemy staying without doing anything and thats a fact
          Next you will be saying Chaos/Amnesia runes are unfair when someone has them higher than you !!! FFS deal with it, it's been around long enough

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            You can defend against HS you know and it's a really easy thing to do. LEVEL YOUR OWN HS, if you choose to camp that is your problem, not the person who can stun you!!
            wait...what i can catch up with hs with someone who played longer then me?well he ahs to quit or i have to spent a year for hs lv 99

Next you will be saying Chaos/Amnesia runes are unfair when someone has them higher than you !!! FFS deal with it, it's been around long enough
            why should i call them unfair? they dont leave you 3 turns without atacking

Comment

wait...what i can catch up with hs with someone who played longer then me?well he ahs to quit or i have to spent a year for hs lv 99

why should i call them unfair? they dont leave you 3 turns without atacking
              Of course you can catch up with someone who has played longer than you with regards to holy seal. If they have HS lv 99 and yours is only 60, you level 1 level and your catching up. You level twice and you have caught up even more.
              If you level it 10 times you have caught up by 25%, or does that not class as catching up in your book??

Ehhhmmm, If I cast Chaos on you, you can attack your own side twice, combine that with my attacks and your hit 4 times without reply. Now HS only gives a MAXIMUM of 3 rounds stun, which is less than 4 in my book.

Comment

If u camp ... Its only your fault you have low hs

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

so now you say it's unfair to have people who played longer than you?
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Of course you can catch up with someone who has played longer than you with regards to holy seal. If they have HS lv 99 and yours is only 60, you level 1 level and your catching up. You level twice and you have caught up even more.
                    If you level it 10 times you have caught up by 25%, or does that not class as catching up in your book??

Ehhhmmm, If I cast Chaos on you, you can attack your own side twice, combine that with my attacks and your hit 4 times without reply. Now HS only gives a MAXIMUM of 3 rounds stun, which is less than 4 in my book.
                    excactly they have to have lv99 hs or they have to quit.................ehm not doing any move and taking risk to do an move and atack your mates/heal enemies are two different things

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                      so now you say it's unfair to have people who played longer than you?
                      how is it fair for someone who started a loooooooooong time ago to use hs on someone who has just recently started playing?

Comment

how is it fair for someone who started a loooooooooong time ago to use hs on someone who has just recently started playing?
                        i think it's unfair to have to deal so dull people like you on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                          i think it's unfair to have to deal so dull people like you on the forum.
                          most unfair thing is we dont have an option to stop seeing each other posts in forum and ing

Comment

most unfair thing is we dont have an option to stop seeing each other posts in forum and ing
                            if there was such option, you and some others here would have talk just to themselves

Comment

I can twist ur word around and say

How is it fair that the newer server spend 10 k usd and get a orange sylph that wipe ppl (that played for 2 years) to the floor with 1 ulti AOE from sylph

and let me quote ur own respond into my question

excactly (I) have to have (10k USD) or they have to quit.................ehm not (playing for 2 year and spending 10k USD to do an move that totally wipe out 2 years of hard work and after playing for 2 years to lvl my holy seal and still cant kill them is another different issue ?
                              ANSWER
                              U DEAL WITH IT
                              Last edited by Wolverineâ„¢; 04-05-2014, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolverineâ„¢ View Post
                                I can twist ur word around and say

How is it fair that the newer server spend 10 k usd and get a orange sylph that wipe ppl (that played for 2 years) to the floor with 1 ulti AOE from sylph

and let me quote ur own respond into my question

excactly (I) have to have (10k USD) or they have to quit.................ehm not (playing for 2 year and spending 10k USD to do an move that totally wipe out 2 years of hard work and after playing for 2 years to lvl my holy seal and still cant kill them is another different issue ?
                                ANSWER
                                U DEAL WITH IT
                                dryads obviosly

Comment

Working...
                                X