Battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    excactly they have to have lv99 hs or they have to quit.................ehm not doing any move and taking risk to do an move and atack your mates/heal enemies are two different things
    Levelling your HS and NOT levelling your HS are two different things also.

LMAO. What your really complaining about is stronger players, not HS. You don't think that time or money should provide an advantage at all, and that all players should be created equal.

It's totally fair. Not 1 player that has EVER played this game has had access to anything EXCLUSIVE. All content is available to all players and it is their choice on how they use the content.
    Of course players who have played for nearly 2yrs should have an advantage over those players who started 1yr ago, otherwise you may aswell start every character off at Max level with maxed Everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
      Levelling your HS and NOT levelling your HS are two different things also.

LMAO. What your really complaining about is stronger players, not HS. You don't think that time or money should provide an advantage at all, and that all players should be created equal.

It's totally fair. Not 1 player that has EVER played this game has had access to anything EXCLUSIVE. All content is available to all players and it is their choice on how they use the content.
      Of course players who have played for nearly 2yrs should have an advantage over those players who started 1yr ago, otherwise you may aswell start every character off at Max level with maxed Everything.
      i have a problem with hs not with stronger players or players who played longer they played longer they found game earlier they are stronger they played earleir/cashed or whatever well done to them but 3 turns not doing anything?and you love it?guess some people cant live without it

Comment

dryads obviosly
        And there you go, if your continually getting stunned and losing, get dryads.

So you have just negated your own argument with one word "Dryads".

Well done and I can't wait to see you in the sequel to " A Beautiful Mind". (Will let you think of the title to that one LMAO)

Comment

i have a problem with hs not with stronger players or players who played longer they played longer they found game earlier they are stronger they played earleir/cashed or whatever well done to them but 3 turns not doing anything?and you love it?guess some people cant live without it
          Just guessing here, but I think your biggest problem is against punctuation.

Edit:- So go work on that and HS and both your problems will be solved.

Comment

And there you go, if your continually getting stunned and losing, get dryads.

So you have just negated your own argument with one word "Dryads".

Well done and I can't wait to see you in the sequel to " A Beautiful Mind". (Will let you think of the title to that one LMAO)
            oh yes mighty dryads...so helpful when you get stuned for 3 turns twice or thrice per battle they really are mighty arent they?no way you caan win even with dryads like that trust me i know i use them often...

Just guessing here, but I think your biggest problem is against punctuation.

Edit:- So go work on that and HS and both your problems will be solved.
            id say you bigest problem with me in punctuation,was working on hs now rage leveling to 80,since exp seems to have increased i shud have 70 set by time i reach there lmao

Comment

That is why, doing bg at higher level is very hard, as the HS has higher caps, unlike in lower levels..
              AT level 64, the cap of HS is level 22, and everyone at that level can reach that cap easily, and evade stun, unlike in higher levels, 65 and above, the HS cap becomes too large, so it is harder to level up the HS to higher level to prevent yourself from getting stunned...

So it is still wise to camp (slow level) at level 59-64, until you get LD (and Grim Reaper title for those who want it), then you can continue to rush to 80 after getting those things.... No need to worry about HS anymore, cause you can stop doing bg.

At level 80, when the 2 new titles appear, well, it is up to them if they want to rush getting new titles by doing bg and be annoyed being stunned, or just do gb and get honors slowly but avoid the annoyance of stun.

Comment

oh yes mighty dryads...so helpful when you get stuned for 3 turns twice or thrice per battle they really are mighty arent they?no way you caan win even with dryads like that trust me i know i use them often...

id say you bigest problem with me in punctuation,was working on hs now rage leveling to 80,since exp seems to have increased i shud have 70 set by time i reach there lmao
                See your own post about dryads in this very thread, it was you who offered them as a defense against something that you can't beat !! You can't beat Sylph, get dryads! now the same should apply to HS if that is your argument.

And what is the next sentence about? Punctuation? HS ? Rage Levelling ? Exp increase (that hasn't happened by the way according to all but a couple of players) or the 70 Set?

Do you actually understand yourself what your talking about?
                Maybe that suggestion of your's about blocking people's post on forum would be beneficial to you. Maybe then you may actual have gain some insight into how your post make no sense whatsoever.
                Last edited by Billy_McF; 04-05-2014, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                  So it is still wise to camp (slow level) at level 59-64, until you get LD (and Grim Reaper title for those who want it), then you can continue to rush to 80 after getting those things.... No need to worry about HS anymore, cause you can stop doing bg.

At level 80, when the 2 new titles appear, well, it is up to them if they want to rush getting new titles by doing bg and be annoyed being stunned, or just do gb and get honors slowly but avoid the annoyance of stun.
                  Another way to do it, is not worry about getting LD, level at the correct pace for your build and not worry about what higher lv players have.

If you go into the higher level BG without LD, then you will actually get to that LD medal WAY WAY quicker. Not to mention you will not lose as much honor due to the fact that most higher level players have at least IC or LD titles
                  There are also a lot more ViP lv9 players who are willing to help out in the top bracket, by giving free kills to those who are polite and ask nicely.

Comment

Another way to do it, is not worry about getting LD, level at the correct pace for your build and not worry about what higher lv players have.

If you go into the higher level BG without LD, then you will actually get to that LD medal WAY WAY quicker. Not to mention you will not lose as much honor due to the fact that most higher level players have at least IC or LD titles
                    There are also a lot more ViP lv9 players who are willing to help out in the top bracket, by giving free kills to those who are polite and ask nicely.
                    See your own post about dryads in this very thread, it was you who offered them as a defense against something that you can't beat !! You can't beat Sylph, get dryads! now the same should apply to HS if that is your argument.

And what is the next sentence about? Punctuation? HS ? Rage Levelling ? Exp increase (that hasn't happened by the way according to all but a couple of players) or the 70 Set?

Do you actually understand yourself what your talking about?
                    Maybe that suggestion of your's about blocking people's post on forum would be beneficial to you. Maybe then you may actual have gain some insight into how your post make no sense whatsoever.
                    nah you just dont understand what im saying so just nvm -_- high lvl having high honor rank?what world are you?there are many high lvl out there who make me lose 400 honor lmfao, yeah true there are those vip 9 but there seem to be less and less..

Comment

From what i see zeref have bigest problem with this he is weaker then others No matter on which barket, and this is not from yday. So he complain aBout evrything wut he dont have...better sylph,higher hs,more br, better runes, better arena team...overall...evrything your bigest problem is u cant make choice which way u want play, u try slow vup - complain aBout old campers, u try Make lvls faster - u complain aBout players who play longer then u. But forget aBout main point - you are just Noob who know only how to scream laud on forum aBout disadventages, how long?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You are wrong.. Theoretically, you'll get honors faster only until IC... After IC, that is when you slow down... Cause other lower rank players will get you honors... You'll eventually lose honors at higher level bg after getting to IC, and you'll be annoyed at the stun at the same time too...

Though you it might be true that lots of VIP 9 players will help you, well, that is another work to be done... You still have to ask them... And you have to do it politely.. You are not even sure if they will let you kill them, as it will waste them time... Not unlike in lower level bg, no need to ask them, you can save yourself time and energy by not chatting at all, and just kill as soon as you want, until you are tired.

The best way to get LD is at level 59-64... And so much for the Grim Reaper title too, for those players who wants that title. At the bg bracket:
                        1. Lots of weak players, which means getting more kills per bg (1 battle can be finished in 30 seconds only at lower level bg).. This is great for players who have limited time to do bg, and thus they'll be able to get 3000 honors at only 1 or 2 bgs... Can you get that honors in 2 bg at higher levels? Possible, but very hard
                        2. Less chance to be stunned... You can cap your HS easily
                        3. Easier to level HS to be able to stun others.... You can cap your HS easily.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          From what i see zeref have bigest problem with this he is weaker then others No matter on which barket, and this is not from yday. So he complain aBout evrything wut he dont have...better sylph,higher hs,more br, better runes, better arena team...overall...evrything your bigest problem is u cant make choice which way u want play, u try slow vup - complain aBout old campers, u try Make lvls faster - u complain aBout players who play longer then u. But forget aBout main point - you are just Noob who know only how to scream laud on forum aBout disadventages, how long?
                          my problem is HS,there are many people out there who beat me cause of hs and seriosly you are weaker then me since you took this toon from someonne else when you build your own toon come and say to others they are weak

Comment

my problem is HS,there are many people out there who beat me cause of hs and seriosly you are weaker then me since you took this toon from someonne else when you build your own toon come and say to others they are weak
                            I dont know why u use this argument to talk aBout hs but ok rly,find some better coz now talking with u is pointless. U lose coz u are nub . I was fighthing with higher br player, i was stuned 2x3 turns in battle and i still was able to win itStop talking aBout hs as reason why u lose in bg

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                              You are wrong.. Theoretically, you'll get honors faster only until IC... After IC, that is when you slow down... Cause other lower rank players will get you honors... You'll eventually lose honors at higher level bg after getting to IC, and you'll be annoyed at the stun at the same time too...

Though you it might be true that lots of VIP 9 players will help you, well, that is another work to be done... You still have to ask them... And you have to do it politely.. You are not even sure if they will let you kill them, as it will waste them time... Not unlike in lower level bg, no need to ask them, you can save yourself time and energy by not chatting at all, and just kill as soon as you want, until you are tired.

The best way to get LD is at level 59-64... And so much for the Grim Reaper title too, for those players who wants that title. At the bg bracket:
                              1. Lots of weak players, which means getting more kills per bg (1 battle can be finished in 30 seconds only at lower level bg).. This is great for players who have limited time to do bg, and thus they'll be able to get 3000 honors at only 1 or 2 bgs... Can you get that honors in 2 bg at higher levels? Possible, but very hard
                              2. Less chance to be stunned... You can cap your HS easily
                              3. Easier to level HS to be able to stun others.... You can cap your HS easily.
                              No, you are wrong my friend.

You will gain honor faster due to winning against higher honor levels, that much is a given and you seem to agree with that statement. You will also LOSE less honor BECAUSE your fighting against higher honor levels.
                              So when you do lose, you lose less and have less to re-win.
                              If your IC and hitting LD, you still gain more honor than in lower BG, where your still IC but hitting a Elite Crusader or High commander.
                              Add in your own argument about not talking, then who is to say your not going to attack a crusader who is beefed on dryads (because he's camping to get LD), and lose more honor than you can actually gain back.

As for the ViP lv 9 players who already have LD, there are a lot of them out there who are willing to help.

The easiest way to LOSE LD is to camp at lv59-64 (unless your vip 9).
                              You may say NEVER do BG again, but what about the event quests.

Edit. Your points 2 and 3 seem to contradict themselves. If you camp to increase HS, then other who do the same actually prevent you from stunning them.
                              Last edited by Billy_McF; 04-05-2014, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                                I dont know why u use this argument to talk aBout hs but ok rly,find some better coz now talking with u is pointless. U lose coz u are nub . I was fighthing with higher br player, i was stuned 2x3 turns in battle and i still was able to win itStop talking aBout hs as reason why u lose in bg
                                i see they just used hs and then went afk makes sense,HS IS A REASON WHY I LOSE IN BG just cause your brain doesnt understand it its not my fault keep using hs to win sure it shows how you cant do a damn **** without stuning others so let me say this one more time and im outa arguing with idiot like you

HS IS MAIN REASON WHY MANY PEOPLE LOSE IN BG,AND ITS USE BY PEOPLE WHO CANT WIN WITHOUT IT CAUSE THEY DONT KNWO HOW TO PLAY WITHOUT ENEMY DOING ANYTHING

Comment

Working...
                                X