No announcement yet.

Battleground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like when I face people with PURPLE Hades in BG that try to stun me first and fail and then whine when I stun them next.

I don't complain on the handicap heavy cashers have over me, never complained when they stunned me, raised my seal and now I stun THEM.
    Why are they whinning?
    Besides a high level HS means less talent handicap in CW. I kill in BG, people kill me in CW, it is only fair.

Comment

I've never seen people use HS in CW in my server region.
      "… Stupid people do stupid things.
      Smart people outsmart each other.
      Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
      TheGuardingDark status: ██
      senadbasic status: ██
      oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        HS IS MAIN REASON WHY MANY PEOPLE LOSE IN BG,AND ITS USE BY PEOPLE WHO CANT WIN WITHOUT IT CAUSE THEY DONT KNWO HOW TO PLAY WITHOUT ENEMY DOING ANYTHING
        I disagree with this statement. In my opinion the only time HS pushes a battle one way or the other is when the two opponents are similar in strength- not br but actual strength and skill. I use stun in BG all the time, most of the people I could kill without, but I lose less hp when I stun. The main reason people lose in BG is because they are not as strong as the person they are fighting, there are exceptions but we're talking about the 'main reason' here.

Comment

Originally posted by Janite View Post
          I disagree with this statement. In my opinion the only time HS pushes a battle one way or the other is when the two opponents are similar in strength- not br but actual strength and skill. I use stun in BG all the time, most of the people I could kill without, but I lose less hp when I stun. The main reason people lose in BG is because they are not as strong as the person they are fighting, there are exceptions but we're talking about the 'main reason' here.
          I could lose to players 10-20k br lower than me because of the 3 stun duration.
          "… Stupid people do stupid things.
          Smart people outsmart each other.
          Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
          TheGuardingDark status: ██
          senadbasic status: ██
          oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by MrPunkinHead View Post
            if you get stuned for 3 turns you deserve to lose, because obviously you didnt develop your character right. Also br is a lie.
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Like up if u lose against 20k br lower player ... U deserve to be loser

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You may want to re-read. Actual player strength =/= br. For example, I can kill people with higher br but there are factors involved, I'm a mage so if I'm looking to kill someone with higher BR, I'm going to look for a knight to take advantage of my classes strengths, the sylph of the opponent also has an effect. If the only thing you look at is br then it's no wonder you blame losing on stun. The only time stun should push a battle way one or the other is when both have similar strength and skills.

Edit: Most people just seem to have a hard time admitting the real reason why they lose. When I get stunned and lose, the truth is that most of the time I would have lost anyways, because I'm weaker.
                Last edited by Janite; 04-05-2014, 02:25 PM.

Comment

cant believe this threads still exist arent they like OVER-debated.... . in any bg u can do this by reaching the cap lvl.
                  solution1: r2 cared for u and made it so u get chance to be in two bgs at most lvls so u can be king of HS in one if u want too , but in the other someone will have higher lvl cause of cap.
                  solution 2:camp 44 lvl.
                  solution 3: no fun slaying no mount ppl ? run to 80 and max it ,only 99 lvls needed.

Comment

HS is a penalty lower levels have to pay for fighting a higher level. *shrugs*

Comment

• if you have high title, why even bother with honor anymore? anything after crusader serves no purpose whatsoever other than dik measuring. so what are you whining about anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                        if you have high title, why even bother with honor anymore? anything after crusader serves no purpose whatsoever other than dik measuring. so what are you whining about anyway?

i like to gloat about my size a lot
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• HS...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL all there is to say for its just a crutch for the noobs. Can I stun? oh yes mine is maxed for lvl 64 bracket. Do I stun? nope don't need that noob crutch. Oh noes i need heal...do I stun and heal? nope don't need that noob crutch. OH NOES gonna lose to someone who actually stronger than me...do I stun? nope rather lose fairly than win by noob pathetic HS cough-out crutch. Show how strong u are by using HS????? LOOOOOL yes yes takes real strength to beat down comatose opponent but guess thats showing some true power skill right? LOOOOOOL. Oh lets talk bout the purpose of HS too. u spend all time leveling it making it stronger..becoming more "skillful" roooofl...only for it to become completely pointless once it maxed????? no seroiusly think about it....everyone hits max seal guess what...pretty much like not having seal period. BUT NO UR WRONG you will say to me...will work on weaker players w/ lower hs than me u noob!!!! yea ur right but if u lvl 80 and still cant win ur fights against another player who lower lvl than u w/out using noob crutch....well u suck arse lol. HS gives advantage to players who already have advantage....LOOOOOL

Lvl 64 mage: uh oh...im fight a lvl 58 knight...hmmm
                          Lvl 64 mage: Lets see...im higher lvl(check)..probably much higher br(check)..extra astral slot(check)...yea i win no prob...but u know...STUN!!!!!!!!!!! lol true skill baby!!!! pro move

But hey everyone play as they wish, if u need to use noob crutch seal to buy ur wins than have at it. Call it "skill" and "how strong you are"...w/e... enjoy them hollow victories hahaha

Comment

• I am laughing at the people who think the high levels are only there for honor. I guess they don't make the battleground chests.

Comment

• Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
                              I am laughing at the people who think the high levels are only there for honor. I guess they don't make the battleground chests.
                              yep for it is realy hard to get 1k pvp points when lvl 70+ from arena only... and have only seen 5 ppl use stun in the 70-80 over 2weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
                                yep for it is realy hard to get 1k pvp points when lvl 70+ from arena only... and have only seen 5 ppl use stun in the 70-80 over 2weeks
                                lucky you, I am lvl 74, lord divine and keep carting. However there is no bg without hs users, and most of them use hs on me. Probably the fact that i am from s371 gives my low hs away. however It doesnt disturb me anymore, I usually heal back and win anyway in a lvl 65-74 bg, as for lvl 71-80 most of them have ld so i lose little honor which i get back by carting lol. No need for gb to recover my honor before the meddalion expires. You have no idea how many people from top 100 cross servers used hs on me...this is the new fashion so they'll remain with full hp i guess, even when i dont fight back they still feel the need to use it, is in their veins!

Comment

Working...
                                X